[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Just reached blood aqueduct and level 60 on my second league start in Trade now. Everything went pretty good.

The mana issues can just be solved by running 2 mana flask for the start.

The only issue i had was the A1 act boss :D It got really harder and my plan to cleave him quick down and then switch to SST at 12 got a bit denied.

After the SST switch everything went smooth. A2 boss was pretty easy. Also Izaro kills where not that hard.

Just keep updating shields + scrap them and your fine.

Did 2nd lab after a7. Now grinding some more BA which is a pleasure with Bleedexplosions activated ;)

Took a loot of notes and will update the leveling section after new years eve.

"
Brackit a écrit :
Love the guide and the build! I just hit maps today and already able to do yellow. I have lots to replace though...at one point will the single target get better? Are the gloves pretty much going to be the biggest increase? As well as the shield.

Metamorphs are just a huge pain in the butt right now. It's my bad organ choices.. hahaha

Anyway, the build is awesome! The guide is perfect! Thank you!

Thanks man :)

Did the same at my SSF start. Just wanted to juice the metamorph as much as possible. Then started to read the abilities and it's so much easier now ;)

Single Target against e.g. extra Life meta i'm not sure. Getting there after new year i guess.

"
thinkheaven a écrit :
Hello and great guide. What Maps cant this build run?

As already said "reflect". everything else is doable but i just reroll all the mods i dont like (e.g. no leech)
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
Dernière édition par paLe1337, le 30 déc. 2019 22:00:07
Awesome build, i am really enjoying this one atm and the clear is phenomenal!
I can literally facetank almost anything and i love it.

I've got a question tho, how would you go on about scaling my damage a little bit further? Takes a little too long for my liking to clear some metamorphs.
Is the weapon the bis for this build? Look for AS in jewels? Should i try and increase bleed damage? Maybe some oil preferences?

Sorry for bombarding you... Im not the greatest at theory-crafting builds, i should probably invest some time to improve on that
Dernière édition par xPsYx, le 30 déc. 2019 22:55:26
"
xPsYx a écrit :

I've got a question tho, how would you go on about scaling my damage a little bit further? Takes a little too long for my liking to clear some metamorphs.
Is the weapon the bis for this build? Look for AS in jewels? Should i try and increase bleed damage? Maybe some oil preferences?

Sorry for bombarding you... Im not the greatest at theory-crafting builds, i should probably invest some time to improve on that

Well your gems aren't fully leveled, SST 21/23 is fairly cheap and significant damage.

You don't have any jewels, Damage with Shield, Attack Speed, Bleed Damage all add up there. For Rings, you can get two warlord steel rings ilvl 80 and then use a single corrupted fossil to search for double bleed mods.

You can corrupt Advancing Fortress for attackspeed.

Hunter Bleed Boots also work.

You also need to delve craft an ilvl86 shield to try and get about 2600+ armour, that's a really significant boost.
Thanks alot for your helpful reply!
I'll go and fix what you mentioned :)
Anything on my gear stand out as easily up-gradable? I opted for chaos resist on rings instead of phys damage, getting both is insanely expensive.

Spoiler
Dernière édition par iQiix, le 31 déc. 2019 08:20:17
Thank you for this great guide. I'm getting close to finishing the MC and was wondering what my gear priority should be.

I found 1ex orb while leveling, what could I buy that would give the best gain, Impresense?

Otherwise I was planning the following:

1) 2k+ armor shield
2) Rares with resists, jwls
3) Lionseye Chest 5L
4) Intuitive Leap jwl
5) Impresense
6) Fenumus
7) Lioneye Chest 6L
8) Improved rares and jwls
"
KaalCV a écrit :
"
xPsYx a écrit :

Well your gems aren't fully leveled, SST 21/23 is fairly cheap and significant damage.

You don't have any jewels, Damage with Shield, Attack Speed, Bleed Damage all add up there. For Rings, you can get two warlord steel rings ilvl 80 and then use a single corrupted fossil to search for double bleed mods.

You also need to delve craft an ilvl86 shield to try and get about 2600+ armour, that's a really significant boost.

I was considering the build but it's pretty much all about boss killing this league. Seeing your setup with the double bleed rings/bleed boots/high shield you obviously know what you're doing. How are you finding the boss kills for this build? Metamorphs and general t16s?
"
Constermock a écrit :
"
KaalCV a écrit :
"
xPsYx a écrit :

I was considering the build but it's pretty much all about boss killing this league. Seeing your setup with the double bleed rings/bleed boots/high shield you obviously know what you're doing. How are you finding the boss kills for this build? Metamorphs and general t16s?

Well, my build is quite a few ex as of a few days ago so I wouldn't take it at a glance. But I smash everyone except Sirus and don't die to anything except chaos damage, only the stupid metamophs like Tower's can kill me.
"
Merkoh a écrit :
Thank you for this great guide. I'm getting close to finishing the MC and was wondering what my gear priority should be.

I found 1ex orb while leveling, what could I buy that would give the best gain, Impresense?

Otherwise I was planning the following:

1) 2k+ armor shield
2) Rares with resists, jwls
3) Lionseye Chest 5L
4) Intuitive Leap jwl
5) Impresense
6) Fenumus
7) Lioneye Chest 6L
8) Improved rares and jwls

ILvl86 base costs only some C. you could start with that. maybe you have some spare spare dense, too ?

Otherwise i think chest is a good survivability boost and 5 link should be really cheap.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
How is bad this build in terms of single target dps? How much troubles would you have with average t16 regen metamorph?
Dernière édition par Profatum, le 2 janv. 2020 19:16:35

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires