[Major Damage/Mapping Improvements-Update 7.1.22 PoB/Vid] The Fortified Summoner: HoP MI Champion

"
How do you handle the increased mana cost? That brings cyclone up to 4mana, and that would oom me fast. Do you stick with a gemini claw, or some sort of mana gain on hit?

Got this ring with -3 total Mana Cost, that gets cyclone to 1 mana cost. EC costs 25 Mana every 4.08s, MS 15 Mana every 4s and Convocation every 3s. Didn't realise that this ring could enable this setup until now, bought it for 2ex in the first week. So maybe two rings with -2 could do the trick.

38% roll on mana reg while moving. If i spam dash ill oom very slowly, but thats not an real issue.
Got 137 mana unreserved with this setup.

For maps with 0 mana reg i put in a claw with mana on hit, didn't find any other solution. If its a low cost map i just skip it.
Dernière édition par tera_X, le 12 mai 2021 15:33:26
I've loved this build this league - it was exactly what I wanted and comes near to god tier levels of tankiness with a low investment. I've beat up most everything including the Maven, Uber Elder and A9 Sirus. Just slowly working towards a Feared encounter but I'm pretty sure this will be alright there too.

I got a fun corrupt on the boots which let me path into the node which clears an ailment on EC which is pretty nice - let me change some flask suffixes to give more armour, and so on.

At the time Aul's were out of reach so I got a neat little amulet too - I moved onto a zoom zoom build with big numbers but if I want to do something deathless I can just bring in this bad boy and he will take on all comers which is a really nice thing to be honest. Lowkey might play this again to start next league.
Dernière édition par Sumidian, le 12 mai 2021 11:53:21
Hi there, I played your SRS Duelist a few leagues ago and found you again with this new variation and have a question

What's the point of taking Transcendence with so much Elemental Resist on the clusters and from other places? All it seems to do is make us miss out on Phys Damage Reduction and nothing else. At least according to PoB.

Also, what Specters are you running in your Necro varient?
Dernière édition par Bunkspucket, le 13 mai 2021 09:04:40
"
Bunkspucket a écrit :
Hi there, I played your SRS Duelist a few leagues ago and found you again with this new variation and have a question

What's the point of taking Transcendence with so much Elemental Resist on the clusters and from other places? All it seems to do is make us miss out on Phys Damage Reduction and nothing else. At least according to PoB.

Also, what Specters are you running in your Necro varient?
Transcendence makes armor apply to elemental damage taken, acting to reduce ele damage taken in a similar way to raising your maximum ele resistance. My effective ele resistance is over 90% for most hit sizes which is huge for overall damage taken. You are correct though, we miss out on physical damage reduction from armor, which is why we use EC. This build can get 40-50% flat physical reduction from EC and Determination which is more than enough. The end result is a build with much lower damage intake vs one not taking Transcendence.

To your second question, my necro is using arena master for attack speed buff, and 2nd slot is some sort of fire-dealing spectre to trigger fire exposure from Elemental Army. Still playing around with options for that. Note that I don't recommend spectres for the Champion version as they will have 30% less ele res and will die constantly.
Dernière édition par Peterrabbit_01, le 13 mai 2021 14:08:12
I think this is a very interesting build but as a new-ish player this is one of the most confusing guides I've seen which is quite frustrating
"
mariogusman a écrit :
I think this is a very interesting build but as a new-ish player this is one of the most confusing guides I've seen which is quite frustrating
Thanks for the feedback, but it would help if you were more specific. What is not clear? What would make it more clear?
Dernière édition par Peterrabbit_01, le 13 mai 2021 19:44:58
Where the heck is Transcendance?
I am seeing Eternal Youth in that spot.

NM -- finally figured it out after going back through the posts -- probably a good idea to add that detail in the OP (unless I missed it entirely?)
Finally getting around to trying this after that post about my helm, haha :D

tysm!
I want to rock right meow
Dernière édition par Laeortia, le 13 mai 2021 18:55:05

Having fun with this build in Ultimatum. Currently built into Sovereignty for the needed reservation reduction. When moving to Aul's, I will have a slight issue with resist but will make up for it when I go into my last cluster.

I look forward to your new pastebin with Sovereignty in use.

Cheers!
"
Ramses0 a écrit :

Having fun with this build in Ultimatum. Currently built into Sovereignty for the needed reservation reduction. When moving to Aul's, I will have a slight issue with resist but will make up for it when I go into my last cluster.

I look forward to your new pastebin with Sovereignty in use.

Cheers!
Glad you are enjoying the build! I can't see your character tree in your profile, but I can't figure out how you would need to path down to Sovereignty if you aren't using skitterbots or hypothermia helmet. With your gear and talents you shouldn't even need a reservation annoint either. Do you have a PoB?

Edit: also, ditch that neck. You have fire damage added to attacks which is giving you the wrong EE. Instead of lowering fire resistance on enemies by 50%, you are raising it by 25%. This is going to tank your damage.
Dernière édition par Peterrabbit_01, le 14 mai 2021 13:20:08
[/quote]Glad you are enjoying the build! I can't see your character tree in your profile, but I can't figure out how you would need to path down to Sovereignty if you aren't using skitterbots or hypothermia helmet. With your gear and talents you shouldn't even need a reservation annoint either. Do you have a PoB?

Edit: also, ditch that neck. You have fire damage added to attacks which is giving you the wrong EE. Instead of lowering fire resistance on enemies by 50%, you are raising it by 25%. This is going to tank your damage.[/quote]

Does this work for passive tree? https://tinyurl.com/evm8hjvf

I appreciate the advice, it's been a learning process but fun build.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires