[Major Damage/Mapping Improvements-Update 7.1.22 PoB/Vid] The Fortified Summoner: HoP MI Champion

His amulet adds 4 to 45 lightning damage to attacks
"
kualz a écrit :
how are you procing EE?

Seems like you only do fire damage
LugLug has it; we deal only physical damage by default from cyclone. You can add lightning/cold damage from 4 possible sources:

On your weapon
On your ammy
On your ring (as an implicit--rare but they exist)
On a gem (not ideal because needs to be a viridian gem which can't roll minion mods)
Dernière édition par Peterrabbit_01, le 19 mai 2021 18:13:08
"
Peterrabbit_01 a écrit :
5. Sell your lvl 19 Convocation and buy a lvl 1, and never level it up. That brings your convocation cost down to 7, and you don't need anything more.

Alternately, he could sell the gem with an Orb of Regret and make it level 1.

Depends upon how much they want/need to keep their Regrets, of course. :D
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Hi!

First of all, thanks for the build!

I would like to know if the build is good for Delve?? (Depth: around 250/500)
Hi, first of all, thanks OP for the build.

Just wanna share my achievement and though and feedback of the build.

Overall my view of the build was:

What I like about
- TANKY,I can look at the betrayal board and not worried about killed by a rat in research safehouse.
- Unaffected by most map mod. Reflect? -max resist? physical as element? Nah they're nothing.
- Unaffected by hinder slow because of Stampede.
- High life recovery.
- Chill playstyle, can be play without using flask.
- A good Heist build because of the tankiness, not need to worry too much about bad contract mod. And Heist doesn't have the mechanism that plays into our weakness (for example: kill mobs within short period of time aka Timeless and Alva)
- Did I said TANKY?

What I get annoyed at
- Speed, can't boost movement speed using Stampede, delay between "attack" and the "effect", can't clear the whole screen fast.
- Sometimes Herald of Purity spawn is inconsistent when bossing, sometimes spawn too fast when hitting multiple rares at the same time.
- Sucks at timed mission that need to kill mob: Timeless, Alva, blight... .
- Getting DPS could be expensive?
- Not feeling comfortable with low health value even tho the build was tanky.

------

Was able to kill A9 Sirus with this build, tho my helmet was quite expensive (grab it at 15ex but some friend said that's a cheap snipe)

I use a "minion damage while affected by Herald" cluster because I didn't managed to get "minion damage if you used a minion skill recently" on my Abyss Jewels (they're expensive when come with high life), the jewel helps me get some minion damage for my Zombie to scale with. Therefore I'm not using Convocation.

I'm also using two DPS curses (got the corruption randomly before I'm even using this build), the ring cost me like 30c when I bought it lol.

My Molten Shell was use with CWDT because I'm too lazy to use it manually (and my reaction time wasn't good lol), since it was Vaal Molten Shell i can still use it whenever I felt like walking into danger.

For mapping, Void Sphere (Anomalous) can be insanely satisfying when use in ultimatum, it sucks all the mob to the center for our popcorn to pop them.

Observation wise I think Chaos Golem died too fast in Sirus fight, thus the cull and my Feeding Frenzy uptime wasn't good enough.

Not sure what will happen if we can cull ourselves (curse cluster), will it help in clearing because we can spawn Sentinel of Purity or could it be useless since we spawn them too fast thus resetting them.

Some gameplay video here (All Awekener 9):
- Crusader Run with Map
- Redeemer Run with Mao
- Random 10 bosses run in Maven Crucible
- A9 Sirus Fight

My current gears:

Spoiler

Some of my gems are still haven't max bcoz I just switch to this build a few days ago and haven't been fully level them XD (Did some gemcutter recipe before posting

My Next Steps:
Spoiler

- Get good jewels with Corrupted Blood immunity, prefer with life/attack speed
- Upgrade Large Cluster Jewel with notable, upgrade Medium Cluster Jewels with 35% increase effect with resist
- Determination corruption on shield
- Craft weapon

Anyway, forgive my long post and thank you for your build XD
Dernière édition par the_overmind92, le 26 mai 2021 04:39:03
"
the_overmind92 a écrit :
Hi, first of all, thanks OP for the build.

Just wanna share my achievement and though and feedback of the build.

Overall my view of the build was:

What I like about
- TANKY,I can look at the betrayal board and not worried about killed by a rat in research safehouse.
- Unaffected by most map mod. Reflect? -max resist? physical as element? Nah they're nothing.
- Unaffected by hinder slow because of Stampede.
- High life recovery.
- Chill playstyle, can be play without using flask.
- A good Heist build because of the tankiness, not need to worry too much about bad contract mod. And Heist doesn't have the mechanism that plays into our weakness (for example: kill mobs within short period of time aka Timeless and Alva)
- Did I said TANKY?

What I get annoyed at
- Speed, can't boost movement speed using Stampede, delay between "attack" and the "effect", can't clear the whole screen fast.
- Sometimes Herald of Purity spawn is inconsistent when bossing, sometimes spawn too fast when hitting multiple rares at the same time.
- Sucks at timed mission that need to kill mob: Timeless, Alva, blight... .
- Getting DPS could be expensive?
- Not feeling comfortable with low health value even tho the build was tanky.

------

Was able to kill A9 Sirus with this build, tho my helmet was quite expensive (grab it at 15ex but some friend said that's a cheap snipe)

I use a "minion damage while affected by Herald" cluster because I didn't managed to get "minion damage if you used a minion skill recently" on my Abyss Jewels (they're expensive when come with high life), the jewel helps me get some minion damage for my Zombie to scale with. Therefore I'm not using Convocation.

I'm also using two DPS curses (got the corruption randomly before I'm even using this build), the ring cost me like 30c when I bought it lol.

My Molten Shell was use with CWDT because I'm too lazy to use it manually (and my reaction time wasn't good lol), since it was Vaal Molten Shell i can still use it whenever I felt like walking into danger.

For mapping, Void Sphere (Anomalous) can be insanely satisfying when use in ultimatum, it sucks all the mob to the center for our popcorn to pop them.

Observation wise I think Chaos Golem died too fast in Sirus fight, thus the cull and my Feeding Frenzy uptime wasn't good enough.

Not sure what will happen if we can cull ourselves (curse cluster), will it help in clearing because we can spawn Sentinel of Purity or could it be useless since we spawn them too fast thus resetting them.

Some gameplay video here (All Awekener 9):
- Crusader Run with Map
- Redeemer Run with Mao
- Random 10 bosses run in Maven Crucible
- A9 Sirus Fight

My current gears:

Spoiler

Some of my gems are still haven't max bcoz I just switch to this build a few days ago and haven't been fully level them XD (Did some gemcutter recipe before posting

My Next Steps:
Spoiler

- Get good jewels with Corrupted Blood immunity, prefer with life/attack speed
- Upgrade Large Cluster Jewel with notable, upgrade Medium Cluster Jewels with 35% increase effect with resist
- Determination corruption on shield
- Craft weapon

Anyway, forgive my long post and thank you for your build XD

Thanks for the update!

What about Delve??
"
Sanfear a écrit :

Thanks for the update!

What about Delve??

Not sure because I didn't delve much (currently no issue at 240+)
"
the_overmind92 a écrit :
"
Sanfear a écrit :

Thanks for the update!

What about Delve??

Not sure because I didn't delve much (currently no issue at 240+)
Yeah, I wish I had a better answer because I'm pretty sure it would be a very strong delver, but I delve as little as possible and so don't have any firsthand experience. Anyone who delves care to share their experiences?
Ive read through the guide more or less, and its not a great league starter at all is it?(looking for a league starter for next league)It looks very enticing tho,seems uber tanky even with low life total.Also how much do you think you need to get it runing decently in terms of approximate investment?
I feel like this will no longer work with the mana cost on raise zombie.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires