[Major Damage/Mapping Improvements-Update 7.1.22 PoB/Vid] The Fortified Summoner: HoP MI Champion

doing necro instead of champ sounds good for damage, but the only thing i'd be worried about at that time is stun avoidance. iirc, stun got completely removed from cyclone so we'd have to compensate for that removal. is that even feasibly possible in this build; to achieve complete stun immunity as a necro? implying the way we achieve it doesn't gimp us too badly
yea, what about it
Dernière édition par Voidurai, le 2 mai 2021 15:33:10
"
Voidurai a écrit :
doing necro instead of champ sounds good for damage, but the only thing i'd be worried about at that time is stun avoidance. iirc, stun got completely removed from cyclone so we'd have to compensate for that removal. is that even feasibly possible in this build; to achieve complete stun immunity as a necro? implying the way we achieve it doesn't gimp us too badly
Yep! I am actually going necro this league for kicks, and I am using the keystone Unwavering Stance. The bummer is it costs a total of 3 points to path to, so it's not the end of the world but still annoying.
I am almost finishing gearing up my main, was very lucky yesterday to get Aul's Uprsing for 10ex.
I would like to get this char to lvl 100 so I was thinking about more gear upgrades other than totally random corrupts on uniqe items..

What about chaning the boots we are using? There are only 2 reasons why we have them:
1. the mana regen - we can get boot enchant that gives us more than the boots have
2. the movement speed - I think we can get better with MS on boots, quicksilver of adrenaline and maybe onslaught or tailwind.
3. the annoint - the only thing cannot be replaced
Also we would get more life and resists which is always good.
What do you think?
"
kubicka a écrit :
I am almost finishing gearing up my main, was very lucky yesterday to get Aul's Uprsing for 10ex.
Yeah, Aul's has really come down a bunch lately; i've seen them as low as 6ex and they will probably continue to drop.

"
What about chaning the boots we are using? There are only 2 reasons why we have them:
1. the mana regen - we can get boot enchant that gives us more than the boots have
2. the movement speed - I think we can get better with MS on boots, quicksilver of adrenaline and maybe onslaught or tailwind.
What do you think?
Depending on how far you push the build, the 2nd annoint is pretty great though. Specifically, you need charisma to afford the mana reservation of running skitterbots+life/damage/hypothermia supports on HoP, and you need Grave Intentions if you want to run AG and have it not fall over. I guess you could path over to Sovereignty instead of running charisma, but that is a significant talent investment and almost definitely not worth it.

If you don't plan on running AG or hypothermia though, you could get away with dropping the 2nd annoint. Everything else you said I agree with! Stampede boots just do so much for the build, it's hard to argue for anything else, but show me what you come up with; always looking for ways to min/max and you are right the extra life/resists would be welcome.
"
Peterrabbit_01 a écrit :
"
kubicka a écrit :
Yeah, Aul's has really come down a bunch lately; i've seen them as low as 6ex and they will probably continue to drop.

"
What do you think?
Depending on how far you push the build, the 2nd annoint is pretty great though. Specifically, you need charisma to afford the mana reservation of running skitterbots+life/damage/hypothermia supports on HoP, and you need Grave Intentions if you want to run AG and have it not fall over. I guess you could path over to Sovereignty instead of running charisma, but that is a significant talent investment and almost definitely not worth it.

If you don't plan on running AG or hypothermia though, you could get away with dropping the 2nd annoint. Everything else you said I agree with! Stampede boots just do so much for the build, it's hard to argue for anything else, but show me what you come up with; always looking for ways to min/max and you are right the extra life/resists would be welcome.

Well the only problem with this build is its clearspeed, its fine, but it could be better. In order to enhance our clearspeed we need one of two things.
1. some kind of chain reactions - i would say ignite prolif would be cool and will probably try to build something around it
2. movements speed - 150% is fine, but still low compared to other chars. So my point is getting 30%MS boots with chaos res and life and maybe minion life/phys reduction/MS on hit.
"
kubicka a écrit :
Well the only problem with this build is its clearspeed, its fine, but it could be better. In order to enhance our clearspeed we need one of two things.
1. some kind of chain reactions - i would say ignite prolif would be cool and will probably try to build something around it
2. movements speed - 150% is fine, but still low compared to other chars. So my point is getting 30%MS boots with chaos res and life and maybe minion life/phys reduction/MS on hit.
I agree the main way this build could improve is clearspeed. Your first point is interesting! I'd be interested to see what you come up with. To the second point though, after a certain point more movespeed just means you have to circle around back over packs if you can't clear them at full speed. Point being: extra move speed might not be as valuable as something like chain reactions.
"
kubicka a écrit :

For clear spd u can try using Replica Earendel because imo the faster your zombies can explode the faster u can clear (ofc your output dmg will decrease but I think it can still handle most packs)

Regarding your 2nd point, if u wanna replace Stampede, I dont know how can u deal with the 30% less ms from cyclone skill ? The Stampede helps us to ignore that penalty.

Dernière édition par bryanking, le 4 mai 2021 12:29:20
I am thinking of making this my 2nd char this league - what budget would you suggest?
"
von_Thurgau a écrit :
I am thinking of making this my 2nd char this league - what budget would you suggest?
It very much depends on how much damage you want to do. Getting the defenses necessary to facetank basically anything in the game is pretty cheap, but you do have a couple of big ticket items to consider if you really want to take this build in to endgame. Specifically, you need Loreweave and if you don't want to run a 5link, it's gonna cost you 6-7ex. Other highly recommended items are damage/res circle of guilt rings, which right now are starting at 60c so not too bad.

On the super luxury side you would Final big ticket items are a life/damage/gem level/hypothermia helmet, and Aul's uprising. This combo will run you somewhere around 30ex though, so many will probably skip this in favor of a life/damage/gem level helmet and a % res reduction to Determination rare ammy which will be more like 2-6ex, or significantly less if you just get minion life/damage supports.

Edit: to give a more concrete answer I did some quick browsing on the store and napkin math:

budget would be a 5link Loreweave and Minion Life/Damage helmet, which would run you ~1-3ex for everything, depending how much you bargain hunt

Intermediate: 6-link Loreweave+Minion Life/damage/gem level helmet: ~9-12ex

Advanced: Aul's Uprising+Life/Damage/Gem Level/Hopothermia bone helmet (and good cluster jewels): ~30-40ex
Dernière édition par Peterrabbit_01, le 7 mai 2021 18:08:29
Switching the Raise Zombie links Minion Life & Damage for Divergent Combustion and Divergent Ignite Prolif helped with map clear speed a bit.

Running Vitality with Watchers Eye Bonus "increased Life Recovery" helps against those nasty degen effects, it affects all recovery effects.
Switched Pantheon to Ralakesh, cause the trailmaster bleed killed me in under 0.5 seconds from max hp.

EC cd reduce on helmet brings the cd down to 3.5s, so every 2.5s 2k hp regen on top.
Dernière édition par tera_X, le 9 mai 2021 08:21:32

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires