[Major Damage/Mapping Improvements-Update 7.1.22 PoB/Vid] The Fortified Summoner: HoP MI Champion

What the budget of this build? How much needed to do safely t16 maps and then how much needed to do uber bosses( sirus , maven , shaper and etc).
As i can feel its pretty expensive build , with clusters and other stuff.. but i really like idea of build! Sadly i dont have much currency ( 2-3 ex for now ).
I'm just at the big bosses so can't say for certain yet - but I feel that T16 is fairly achievable on a budget with this. But this build definitely will soak up currency. I picked it not so much for its cost effectiveness but more so to be an ultra tank - and because I wanted to play Cyclone -and the idea of blowing up Minions like bombs or grenades made me laugh out loud!
For anyone, a question. I've seen some Bone Helmets that have supported by Burning. Is that beneficial at all? I know Hypothermia is recommended - although not exactly sure of the benefits. One of my next upgrades will be moving to a Bone Helmet with some fancier things on it.
How tanky do you feel without the claw implicits?
I just did Sirus A7 and he didn't even scratch me. So pretty darn tanky! I think I died once from 94 to 95 too. But you can see my gear I have invested a moderate to high amount already. Maybe 15ex or so? Give or take a few. The claw implicit definitely is nice though and until you have the rest of your defenses online I'd keep on using it. Basically what I did.

So this almost would saved me one point but it left a bit of overlap (0.07 seconds even with maxed gems) and I'd rather be safe than sorry. But instead what I found out is I could remove the three points from the bottom, and instead put them into the little node leading into Admonisher.

Removing an ailment every four seconds is actually quite nice. Now my flasks have Staunching, Warding, Heat, Acceleration (Attack Speed) and Iron Skin. It also may be possible to path into that without the boots but you'll have to check in POB first.

Another side benefit is you get 15 extra devotion for the +2 to Elemental Resistances from the Militant Faith.
is there any 3.14 POB link? How are you doing in this league's mechanic? Clearing easily?
"
neenee a écrit :
is there any 3.14 POB link? How are you doing in this league's mechanic? Clearing easily?
I'll update the pob's this weekend. The trees are unchanged but updating them to say 3.14 will avoid confusion.

As to the league mechanic, yeah as of last night I hit T16 maps, and have been full clearing T16 ulti encounters. I swapped over to the AG setup pretty early this league because being chilled/frozen/hindered felt really dangerous in ult encounters, and the crit immunity is amazing too. My troubles in ult mpas went down significantly after that.
"
neenee a écrit :
I'll update the pob's this weekend. The trees are unchanged but updating them to say 3.14 will avoid confusion.

As to the league mechanic, yeah as of last night I hit T16 maps, and have been full clearing T16 ulti encounters. I swapped over to the AG setup pretty early this league because being chilled/frozen/hindered felt really dangerous in ult encounters, and the crit immunity is amazing too. My troubles in ult encounters went down significantly after that.
Dernière édition par Peterrabbit_01, le 30 avr. 2021 14:09:48
Whats AG set up ? I am having trouble clearing Ulti's mechanic with 2 characters already and I would like one to do it easily lol

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires