[Major Damage/Mapping Improvements-Update 7.1.22 PoB/Vid] The Fortified Summoner: HoP MI Champion

The pob link works for me. Are you using the POB Fork one ?
Yeah for POB I've found that pretty much everyone uses the Community Fork.

And I finally switched to the MI side of things at 86 - more so due to a lack of lucky drops to make currency. And the Dominating Blow without changing any gear took me all the way to red maps until it started to slow down. So I wasn't in a rush.

But this is bizarrely fun - so happy with the build. Champion Summoner is just the best! HAHA
"
Sumidian a écrit :
Yeah for POB I've found that pretty much everyone uses the Community Fork.

And I finally switched to the MI side of things at 86 - more so due to a lack of lucky drops to make currency. And the Dominating Blow without changing any gear took me all the way to red maps until it started to slow down. So I wasn't in a rush.

But this is bizarrely fun - so happy with the build. Champion Summoner is just the best! HAHA
Glad to hear it! Keep the feedback coming; I always want to hear how it's working, the good and the bad! If more people are having problems with the PoB and are using the community fork let me know and I will troubleshoot.
I will leave my feedback aswell, because I really love the build! Its totally great for Ultimatums!

Leveling was realy pain, I leveled as Frost Blades till Dom. Blow and immidietly switched to SRS once I hit MI, because Dom. Blow was bad atleast for me. Then I switched to zombies MI on like 60lvl.

Around lvl 80 it started to work really great and now I am really tanky, but the damage feels a bit bad in T16 maps.

I guess I need to get better helmet and skitterbots on, to have it higher, what do you think?
I did have a question about Holy Relic and Elemental Army. From what I gathered we want Elemental Army to lower fire resistance by 10 percent. (And to help with culling strike).

In the guide it says "Elemental Army is the ideal 3rd link, but requires added fire damage on one of your jewels."

I thought we didn't want that as then it would mess up Elemental Equilibrium? Right now I have +# to # Cold Damage to Attacks on one of my rings to give the -50% to fire resistance from EE.

Would putting fire damage on a jewel do something different? Or will the big fire explosions from the minions be what Elemental Army is referring to as highest damage type taken?

Should clarify I'm doing the EC build.

Thank you in advance!
Dernière édition par Sumidian, le 20 avr. 2021 10:54:44
"
Sumidian a écrit :
I did have a question about Holy Relic and Elemental Army. From what I gathered we want Elemental Army to lower fire resistance by 10 percent. (And to help with culling strike).

In the guide it says "Elemental Army is the ideal 3rd link, but requires added fire damage on one of your jewels."

I thought we didn't want that as then it would mess up Elemental Equilibrium? Right now I have +# to # Cold Damage to Attacks on one of my rings to give the -50% to fire resistance from EE.

Would putting fire damage on a jewel do something different? Or will the big fire explosions from the minions be what Elemental Army is referring to as highest damage type taken?

Should clarify I'm doing the EC build.

Thank you in advance!

You have to use a jewel with minions deal fire damage, it wont proc EE
I thought there was something special going on there. Didn't realize that jewels could have "Minions deal fire ..." - and it is in the guide, just lower down in the "Jewel" section.

Thank you!
Are the POBs updated for this league? I just imported the leveling tree and it's still from 3.11...
"
milkdazombie a écrit :
Are the POBs updated for this league? I just imported the leveling tree and it's still from 3.11...
Hmm good point I can update them. Practically speaking there are zero changes to the talents, but I can see it being concerning using a tree marked as 3.11. I'll update it over the weekend.
"
kubicka a écrit :
Around lvl 80 it started to work really great and now I am really tanky, but the damage feels a bit bad in T16 maps.

I guess I need to get better helmet and skitterbots on, to have it higher, what do you think?
I can't see your cluster jewels on the website so I'm focusing on your gear. First off, switching to mana reservation/sentinal damage rings will boost your bossing damage by 50% or more, so that is a really easy change. Beyond that, it's mostly your helmet and weapon. Take a look at my gear from last league:

Technically that scepter isn't even bis as the ideal roll would also have "+1 to physical spell skill gems," but these two items over double bossing damage vs your helmet/claw setup, and are the main ways we scale our endgame damage. Note I don't recommend using the scepter until you swap to EC/Transcendence and reduce your damage taken to levels where the claw life gain on hit is not necessary.
Dernière édition par Peterrabbit_01, le 20 avr. 2021 15:26:51

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires