[Major Damage/Mapping Improvements-Update 7.1.22 PoB/Vid] The Fortified Summoner: HoP MI Champion

"
Renobatogi a écrit :
Finished up my bone helm. Final result =)
Whatcha think?
oh nice! have you verified the inc aoe support works with MI detonations? It seems like it should but I've never tested that.
How do I get Transcendence?
I bought a militant faith timeless jewel, but it doesn't transform any keystones to Transcendence... do I need a CERTAIN militant faith jewel?
"
oldbone a écrit :
I bought a militant faith timeless jewel, but it doesn't transform any keystones to Transcendence... do I need a CERTAIN militant faith jewel?

Generally speaking, yes. Looking at the POB for the Endgame build - the Militant Faith there is "Carved to glorify 8101 new faithful converted by High Templar Maxarius - Passives in radius are Conquered by the Templars".

So if you get one that is converted by High Templar Maxarius - with passives being conquered by the Templars - you should be good. I forget which of those two variables are responsible for the Keystones but if you get that combo you should be golden.
Dernière édition par Sumidian, le 17 avr. 2021 17:01:40
"
Sumidian a écrit :
"
oldbone a écrit :

Generally speaking, yes. Looking at the POB for the Endgame build - the Militant Faith there is "Carved to glorify 8101 new faithful converted by High Templar Maxarius - Passives in radius are Conquered by the Templars".

So if you get one that is converted by High Templar Maxarius - with passives being conquered by the Templars - you should be good. I forget which of those two variables are responsible for the Keystones but if you get that combo you should be golden.
Correct! the number of faithful is irrelevant, all you need is Maxarius. Note as well, it is highly helpful to get one that increases your ele res with devotion, as that makes it significantly easier to ele cap.

Good luck!
So I started this today (after a scuffed day of league start, which actually gave me time to pick/think about a starter more), and I was wondering: Given the LL threshold is 50% now, I reckon HoP sentinels pop sooner...Are we still limited by the atkspeed of cyclone (and the 20% rng) for summoning em, or are we simply less at risk of oversummoning them now?
I've been looking at the pop-rate in your 3.13 vids, and I guess that the time difference between caused by the explosions happening 17% sooner won't have a -huge- effect on the damage output, just maybe a better/smoother feel? Like, mathematically, it doesn't play a huge role in your formula for average damage, right, given they explode pretty much at the summoning rate anyways?
Thanks for the help - I've been playing for a long time but still feel like a noob on endgame content.

Got another question about the EC version: What do you use yer manares on now that you don't run the 2 Purities? What helps DPS the most?
"
Renobatogi wrote:
Finished up my bone helm. Final result =)
Whatcha think?
oh nice! have you verified the inc aoe support works with MI detonations? It seems like it should but I've never tested that.

Not sure yet, still getting the rest of the build together! Will let you know!
"
Zaaroc131 a écrit :
So I started this today (after a scuffed day of league start, which actually gave me time to pick/think about a starter more), and I was wondering: Given the LL threshold is 50% now, I reckon HoP sentinels pop sooner...Are we still limited by the atkspeed of cyclone (and the 20% rng) for summoning em, or are we simply less at risk of oversummoning them now?
I've been looking at the pop-rate in your 3.13 vids, and I guess that the time difference between caused by the explosions happening 17% sooner won't have a -huge- effect on the damage output, just maybe a better/smoother feel? Like, mathematically, it doesn't play a huge role in your formula for average damage, right, given they explode pretty much at the summoning rate anyways?
Yeah this is a good point, we got a buff in that we can run more attack speed without excessive sentinel overcapping. I am going to see if I can push to 10 attacks/sec and see how that feels :D
"
oldbone a écrit :
Thanks for the help - I've been playing for a long time but still feel like a noob on endgame content.

Got another question about the EC version: What do you use yer manares on now that you don't run the 2 Purities? What helps DPS the most?
I run Skitterbots, as they are great both offensively and defensively, and they also enable us to use Hypothermia support in our helmet, which coupled with minion life and minion damage will eat up about 90% of our reservation with Charisma anointed.
<removed - i see only the community fork of POB works now>
Dernière édition par oldbone, le 20 avr. 2021 05:32:36

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires