[Major Damage/Mapping Improvements-Update 7.1.22 PoB/Vid] The Fortified Summoner: HoP MI Champion

"
Peterrabbit_01 a écrit :
"
Gruentod a écrit :
"
Peterrabbit_01 a écrit :
Stay tuned: I'm pretty happy with where this build has ended up in 3.12, so I will be updating the main build guide over this weekend, along with updated PoB and videos. If anyone has some content in particular they would like to see let me know!

Heists/Grand Heists? I hope that isn't too bush league for this build. ;)
I've had no issues with heists, although I've been less focused on them than mapping this season; idk heists just don't really do much for me. I can post one though.

I totally get it. Parts of Heist have started to grow on me, but generally speaking, I'm not thrilled with them, mainly because I feel I struggle with the heists around area level 72 or so. I can see the mechanics of this build would be a lot more effective than my usual choices, but I wanted to see more video before I start farming chaos to get all the items the build requires.

I wouldn't be messing with Heist at all if it weren't for that darned cat. ;) Just three more challenges...!
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
Gruentod a écrit :
"
Peterrabbit_01 a écrit :

I totally get it. Parts of Heist have started to grow on me, but generally speaking, I'm not thrilled with them, mainly because I feel I struggle with the heists around area level 72 or so. I can see the mechanics of this build would be a lot more effective than my usual choices, but I wanted to see more video before I start farming chaos to get all the items the build requires.

I wouldn't be messing with Heist at all if it weren't for that darned cat. ;) Just three more challenges...!
Well here ya go! Just a random lvl 83 heist, but it will hopefully shed some light on how it performs. I also want to do a heist with budget gear to show as a comparison, so stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY1txklpmIY
Dernière édition par Peterrabbit_01, le 21 nov. 2020 17:54:09
"
Peterrabbit_01 a écrit :
Well here ya go! Just a random lvl 83 heist, but it will hopefully shed some light on how it performs. I also want to do a heist with budget gear to show as a comparison, so stay tuned.

Definitely a lot more impressive than what I do with my warchief build. XD

Of course, it doesn't help that my laptop is, well... spudlike. XD

Even so, this definitely seems like a much more bulletproof build... and it ought to be, with the effort that went into assembling it!

I'm guessing blighted maps aren't much different, considering that I recall you mentioning a few posts back that, the greater the mob density, the better the build performs (on hit ftw).

Thanks for the build and the videos! :D
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
Gruentod a écrit :
"
Peterrabbit_01 a écrit :

Definitely a lot more impressive than what I do with my warchief build. XD

Of course, it doesn't help that my laptop is, well... spudlike. XD

Even so, this definitely seems like a much more bulletproof build... and it ought to be, with the effort that went into assembling it!

I'm guessing blighted maps aren't much different, considering that I recall you mentioning a few posts back that, the greater the mob density, the better the build performs (on hit ftw).

Thanks for the build and the videos! :D
No problem! I did make one more heist video, and this one is with my budget gear/tree from my 100c challenge (more details in the videos section of the guide if you are interested). Basically, I wanted to show what you can expect in budget gear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihMcFl3R7Oo
This looks pretty fun but getting all that blue in the chest seems not really doable? What is your Animated Guardian set up and how is its life expectancy?
Dernière édition par Keynomaru2, le 9 déc. 2020 21:20:53
"
Keynomaru2 a écrit :
This looks pretty fun but getting all that blue in the chest seems not really doable?
Yeah, I would not go directly to Craiceann's Carapace when picking up this build for exactly that reason. Off coloring the chest will not be easy. When getting going, I recommend something like I have linked in my 100c challenge starter gear, with an in-between upgrade being an astral plate with 3 white 3 blue sockets (there must be an easy way to craft them because they are plentiful and relatively cheap). For endgame Craiceann's, Here's a couple tips for off-coloring:

1. If you hit 5 blue and last socket is red, just switch your HoP link into your chest and use your cwc setup in helmet.

2. Vorici white socket crafts can get up to 3 whites. This can help eliminate pesky non-blue sockets. Say for instance you hit 4b-2x something else, you have a decent chance at eliminating at least 1 non-blue socket, and depending what you are left with you either run cwc-zombies or HoP in chest.
Dernière édition par Peterrabbit_01, le 11 déc. 2020 02:19:31
"
Keynomaru2 a écrit :
What is your Animated Guardian set up and how is its life expectancy?
I've been working for a while on getting a feasible AG setup. I've settled on running Dying Breath for the damage buff, and a -9% fire resistance helmet, which equal out to a respectable 15-20% extra damage all told. The problem is, we intentionally reduce the resistances of all our minions to detonate them faster via Maligaro's Lense, so an AG has been pretty squishy in the past. Then I realized, just like with our own characters, I can just get gear with lots of resists to cap ele/chaos resist even with lense! Turns out it's easily doable. Here's the math:

Baseline gear:
Dying Breath
Ambu's Charge (or Gruthkul's Pelt if you are rich)
-9% enemy Fire resist helmet
Rare Gloves
Rare Boots (at least 25% movespeed preferred)

Baseline, your AG will have -10% Fire, 45% Cold, 45% Lightning, 20% Chaos resistance. Ambu's Charge will add 15% to all elemental resists, while Gruthkul will give you somewhere around 30% cold resists. From here you simply buy a helmet, gloves and boots with as much resists as you can find. I've been able to cap both elemental and chaos resists quite easily. Doing this, your AG is pretty insanely tanky; pretty sure he's around in some of my boss kill videos and you can see how well he survives. We stack tons of minion health so he's pretty beefy :D

As anyone who has run AG knows though, sooner or later something terrible will happen to somehow chunk him down. I've lost 2 AG's this league, both to rippy juiced T19's where he got stuck in the chaos and melted down. My advice; it's a really fun endgame min/max option, but don't do it if you aren't willing to occasionally lose it.

Dernière édition par Peterrabbit_01, le 13 déc. 2020 20:00:51
I would thank you for the guide, too. It plays really well. I have recently swithed to MI Version. But maybe i am miss a point, my Sentinals are not diying. Hopefully someone could have a look on my build.

It´s a buget version at the moment and some items are really bad, but this should not be the point why the Sentinals are not diying.

Edit: Found the failure. I have missed infernal legion gem.
Dernière édition par teidosturm, le 26 déc. 2020 04:51:40
Just spent the whole day gearing this char and getting 6 off colors in Carapace, to realize in my first group play that the build won't work if anyone in the group has auras that prevent minions from dying..
Dernière édition par iamthelastgoonie, le 28 déc. 2020 05:53:49
"
iamthelastgoonie a écrit :
Just spent the whole day gearing this char and getting 6 off colors in Carapace, to realize in my first group play that the build won't work if anyone in the group has auras that prevent minions from dying..
Good point! There are two auras that you want to avoid: Purity of Fire and Purity of Elements, both of which will give massive extra fire res to minions and delay detonations. You can somewhat counter this by running Fortress Covenant which can give you ~60-80% increased minion damage taken, but your mileage may vary.

To clarify, the latest build runs purity of Lightning/Ice, but not Fire for this very reason. I run 2x Molten One's Mark cluster jewels, along with Barbarism and Soul of Steel to get to 81% max fire res without Purity of Fire.

Thanks for pointing this out, I play solo so it hasn't been an issue but it is definitely something to consider for group play. I'll add this in to the summary pro/con list. Also let me know if you've found other auras to avoid and I will add them to the list.
Dernière édition par Peterrabbit_01, le 28 déc. 2020 18:39:27

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires