[Major Damage/Mapping Improvements-Update 7.1.22 PoB/Vid] The Fortified Summoner: HoP MI Champion

"
Thwaka a écrit :
"
Peterrabbit_01 a écrit :
"
Thwaka a écrit :
I'm leveling this build, and I just saw your update. Do you still recommend leveling with Infernal blow until around 80, or do you think I can switch earlier to MI?
Yes! Dominating blow is still used for leveling. As to when to switch, basically you need both Minion Instability and Necromantic Aegis. My experience is picking up these nodes as well as good amount of armor and life isn't really possible until around lvl 80 or so, but you could probably switch earlier as long as you have those nodes.

Just as an update, I tried swapping at 70. It feels a bit squishy still, but I'm absolutely loving the playstyle. thanks for the guide and updates!
Glad you are liking it! Let me know if it feels better when you get to lvl 80 or so, and feel free to drop in your PoB if you want me to take a look.
Is Convocation still needed? Zombies keep the "minion skill cast recently" up and there's no HoA that needs to be repositioned.
"
Ayjay a écrit :
Is Convocation still needed? Zombies keep the "minion skill cast recently" up and there's no HoA that needs to be repositioned.
Are you sure about that? I don't think triggered skills count.
"
Peterrabbit_01 a écrit :
"
Ayjay a écrit :
Are you sure about that? I don't think triggered skills count.

I stand corrected. I didn't realise that "Cast while Channeling" doesn't actually technically Cast while channelling...

I'll add it back on LMB I think since there's no need to cast it tactically anymore with the Zombie variant.

Great build BTW!
I'm now level 68 and when I fight a boss I don't do much damage as no zombis spawn. How do I do damage without adds?
"
Therion75 a écrit :
I'm now level 68 and when I fight a boss I don't do much damage as no zombis spawn. How do I do damage without adds?
It sounds like there's something wrong with either your build or your gear; no zombies spawning is definitely not right. Make your character public or, even better, link your PoB here and I'll take a look!
"
Peterrabbit_01 a écrit :
"
Therion75 a écrit :
It sounds like there's something wrong with either your build or your gear; no zombies spawning is definitely not right. Make your character public or, even better, link your PoB here and I'll take a look!

https://de.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Therion75/characters
Zombis are already spawning, but with a boss without adds no zombis spawn and the damage is missing?
"
Therion75 a écrit :
"
Peterrabbit_01 a écrit :
"
Therion75 a écrit :

https://de.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Therion75/characters
Zombis are already spawning, but with a boss without adds no zombis spawn and the damage is missing?

Ok so, a couple things I noticed: just gonna list them out.

1. You aren't using the required gloves for the zombie version, Aukuna's Will. These let us spawn zombies without needing a corpse, and explains why you cant get zombies to spawn!. Here is my set for reference:

2. You aren't using the required shield Maligaro's Lens. This Shield lowers our minion fire resistance by 50% and is what lets them burn down fast enough to blow up before hitting the max zombie cap. Also, our minions heal us for a ton with this shield! I can't see your talent tree but make sure you've pathed over to Necromantic Aegis, or this shield is useless.

3. You don't appear to have any cold or lightning damage added to attacks. This means you aren't activating Elemental Equilibrium and are missing on a huge chunk of damage.

3. You should have Herald of Purity socketed in a helmet. Even a single support like minion life on helmet will be a huge damage boost

4. You aren't using a Gemini Claw. The life and mana gain on hit is pretty huge, and you can easily craft on a minion life/damage mod which is superior to your unique.

5. No circle of guilt rings, but they should probably wait until you've straightened your gear out per the items above.

I hope this helps!
Dernière édition par Peterrabbit_01, le 1 nov. 2020 17:07:32
Really fun build, thanks so much for sharing. I'm trying to keep both zombies and HoA, mainly because I just got the celestial skin for HoA from the recent sale and I want to get some use out of it ;) So basically same build but replacing the shield gems with HoA, minion damage, and pierce support. Not sure how badly I'm gimping myself, but so far so good.

Anyway, curious what anointment you recommend for the boots?

"
CactiEtched a écrit :
Really fun build, thanks so much for sharing. I'm trying to keep both zombies and HoA, mainly because I just got the celestial skin for HoA from the recent sale and I want to get some use out of it ;) So basically same build but replacing the shield gems with HoA, minion damage, and pierce support. Not sure how badly I'm gimping myself, but so far so good.

Anyway, curious what anointment you recommend for the boots?

many thanks

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires