[Major Damage/Mapping Improvements-Update 7.1.22 PoB/Vid] The Fortified Summoner: HoP MI Champion

"
teidosturm a écrit :
I would thank you for the guide, too. It plays really well. I have recently swithed to MI Version. But maybe i am miss a point, my Sentinals are not diying. Hopefully someone could have a look on my build.

It´s a buget version at the moment and some items are really bad, but this should not be the point why the Sentinals are not diying.

Edit: Found the failure. I have missed infernal legion gem.
Glad you found the issue! When you get a bit further along, consider getting Anomalous Infernal Legion Support. The extra 10% damage really helps with accelerating minion detonations.
I saw in the beginning of the guide you talk a little bit about srs. Do you just not like the ramp up for them? Would they still be viable with tavukai within this same framework do you reckon?
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Moridin79 a écrit :
I saw in the beginning of the guide you talk a little bit about srs. Do you just not like the ramp up for them? Would they still be viable with tavukai within this same framework do you reckon?

This build actually started out using MI-SRS all the way back in Blight league. SRS works reasonable well, but in my opinion MI-zombies are better for a few reasons:

1. Zombies spawn where your curser is when using Aukuna's Will. This allows you to seed the path ahead of you with zombies that explode as you get to them, healing you. In contrast, SRS spawn on the player and tend to detonate out of heal range while moving.

2. The degen rate on Zombies is quite a bit faster than SRS, even with a max negative roll on chaos res on Tavukai. This practially means the ramp up rate is longer for SRS than zombies. Anamolous Infernal Legion only widens the gap.

3. Running Tavukai means you can't run Aul's Uprising, and miss out on the free Determination buff. This means you either forgo Determination and have a squishier build, or include it and drop purity of Lighting and Ice, loosing a ton of free res as well as +6% max res on those elements.
Dernière édition par Peterrabbit_01, le 11 janv. 2021 02:51:22
I cant get your pob it says you are using a different passive tree... but my pob is up to date. why is that?
"
JorganWindcaller a écrit :
I cant get your pob it says you are using a different passive tree... but my pob is up to date. why is that?
All my PoB's are created in the community fork, and I believe they don't work with the original version. If you are using the fork let me know and I'll try to troubleshoot; I just tried out the final build PoB and it worked for me.
"
Peterrabbit_01 a écrit :
"
Moridin79 a écrit :

This build actually started out using MI-SRS all the way back in Blight league. SRS works reasonable well, but in my opinion MI-zombies are better for a few reasons:

1. Zombies spawn where your curser is when using Aukuna's Will. This allows you to seed the path ahead of you with zombies that explode as you get to them, healing you. In contrast, SRS spawn on the player and tend to detonate out of heal range while moving.

2. The degen rate on Zombies is quite a bit faster than SRS, even with a max negative roll on chaos res on Tavukai. This practially means the ramp up rate is longer for SRS than zombies. Anamolous Infernal Legion only widens the gap.

3. Running Tavukai means you can't run Aul's Uprising, and miss out on the free Determination buff. This means you either forgo Determination and have a squishier build, or include it and drop purity of Lighting and Ice, loosing a ton of free res as well as +6% max res on those elements.

Man thanks for the detailed answer! I did play the srs MI build as a necro in 3.8 and really want to play that same style again.
We got ascendancy buffs! Reading over the changes here's what I see vs live:

1. 10% increased attack speed with fortify
2. 4% reduced damage taken when we have taunted recently
3. 10% less enemy damage if taunted
4. 10% increased effect of fortify
5. On the negative side, 500 less armor when affected by fortify, should be more than offset by the buffs above
It looks like we have no nerfs to the skill gems; even Anomalous Infernal Legion seems to be unchanged! It pays to be off-meta it seems :D
I'm going all in for this as my starter. Looking forward to it!
This build looks awesome and I can't wait to try it out. I was just wondering how this build does in a T16 blighted map. Is the aoe clear good enough for that?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires