3.11 Armageddon Chieftain - Ignite everything up to T16 on a 10C budget.

A good DPS is also a good defence, so I stay with Hinekora :)

In reagrds to DPS, so far I‘m running with efficay instead of ignite profilation. This gives me higher total DPS. Is the spreading of ignite profilation such good?
"
Prong007 a écrit :
A good DPS is also a good defence, so I stay with Hinekora :)

In reagrds to DPS, so far I‘m running with efficay instead of ignite profilation. This gives me higher total DPS. Is the spreading of ignite profilation such good?

Since this particular build scales ignite - efficacy is not very good for it. You lose more ignite dps than you gain total dps + you lose spreading capabilities which are pretty important.
Hey.

I am still struggling with survivability and damage in high tier maps. I would be very grateful, if someone could spare some time and have a look at my pob.

https://pastebin.com/dkRzuRW3

Cheers
Would it make sense to add crit strike support to arma brand links to not if you are lazy and don't want to press an extra button? In order to proc EO
I know this guide is "old" but so far I'm really enjoying it and still leveling , only problem I'm having is major mana issues, any way to counteract this?
Hello, i aim to try this build on 3.10 and it looks great. Although i have some questions ;

Searing touch adds 60% ignite multiplier and 2 levels to fire gems. Armageddon brands damage increases by 86 - 130 but "Martyr of Innocence" has "Adds (230-250) to (300-350) Fire Damage to Spells". Damage increase is alot but i want to ask that does it scale ignite damage as well? (PoB is kinda broken on ignite as you know). Same goes for Immolate support.

Also, to put it on 6l staves, what support gems would you recommend for it?

Another question, what would be a good another 6 link to use on chest if i want to (for buffing up boss dps), Self-cast scorching ray or something?

Does reducing ignite duration by "reduced duration support" reduces duration but keeps the total ignite damage same, causing it to deal more damage in shorter time, aka increasing ignite damage?

Lastly, if theres a better 6 link option without "Ignite proliferation support", can i drop it and use "Abberath's Hooves" as it says "When you Kill an Ignited Enemy, inflict an equivalent Ignite on each nearby Enemy"

Thanks for that great build :)
Dernière édition par 13572ndnoob, le 4 mars 2020 09:50:09
"
awesoweh a écrit :
Level 41 - Nycta's Lantern becomes available

Pair it with a rare scepter or a shield if you feel squishy and it will carry you through the remaining acts.

What is the gem setup before a two-handed weapon?
(Four gems do not fit into a sceptre.)

"
Searing touch adds 60% ignite multiplier and 2 levels to fire gems. Armageddon brands damage increases by 86 - 130 but "Martyr of Innocence" has "Adds (230-250) to (300-350) Fire Damage to Spells". Damage increase is alot but i want to ask that does it scale ignite damage as well? (PoB is kinda broken on ignite as you know). Same goes for Immolate support.

I have no answer for this, but just want to add that The Searing Touch add 2 level to ALL fire gems including herald of ash, anger, MS, etc, which might added more damage?
"
KTCsoul a écrit :
"

I have no answer for this, but just want to add that The Searing Touch add 2 level to ALL fire gems including herald of ash, anger, MS, etc, which might added more damage?

The +fire to spells only scales the initial hit, and has no effect on the burning damage.
Updated OP, but it still contains old PoB links, will clean that up sometime this week.

Checked prices though (still fits in 10c range) and updated tree link with a basic setup (with some points left to spare on whatever you might need at the time - clusters, more hp, more damage)

Been away from the game for quite some time and had only a few hours to play this weekend, but even during leveling things felt quite a bit smoother. I will update OP as I go through the league and familiarize myself with current and 3.10 mechanics.

But on paper, we got some substantial buffs yet barely lost anything (some QoL in Chieftain tree).

Tbh with them new cries (Ash AND endurance charges) giving Elementalist a go is worth considering. Less basic QoL, but no ele reflect and we can replace Yoke as a late-game upgrade with something much better.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires