3.11 Armageddon Chieftain - Ignite everything up to T16 on a 10C budget.

"
Akorius a écrit :
Much better, but sadly have still survival issues @ 4.8K life.

Which anointments do you recommend?

Depends on the budget, the cheapest option for damage would be Entropy, the best - Dirty Techniques. For defenses anything with %life on it really, Constitution is obviously the best choice but it costs a lot, I guess Whirling Barrier is not a bad option if you got Rumi's already, not sure about its cost though, can't check it rn.

As for survival issues in general, after a certain threshold gear or talents won't make any massive difference and since build isn't made for facetanking, you better start getting used to manually dodging things and abusing brand mechanics. I'd imagine the biggest problems are off-screening things and oneshots from morphs, but that's how the game is at this point for any HP (and most ES) based characters.
anyone happen to have any videos using this build yet?
I have a more tanky, shield sceptre variant if anyone is interested in it let me know.
Hey I was in the middle of trying to upgrade the gear to endgame and don't know if I can strength stack and go iron will on AB if it would effect it. I tried pob but it was glitching.
Dernière édition par mhahart, le 21 janv. 2020 19:36:29
"
mhahart a écrit :
Hey I was in the middle of trying to upgrade the gear to endgame and don't know if I can strength stack and go iron will on AB if it would effect it. I tried pob but it was glitching.

It's spell damage afaik which will only affect the hit damage of AB, not the ignite alas.
Hi awesoweh

Thanks for the write up of this fun making build.

I‘m currently leveling this build in HC and thinking about the third ascendency, I‘m thinking about taking Tawhoa because of the endurance charge defence. What is your reason for Tasalio, mainly the 100% fire res for eased up gearimg?
"
awesoweh a écrit :
Again, nothing out of ordinary, just a nice deeps buff. Malevolence is supposedly better, but meh, we are all about fire baby, gotta keep it within the theme.

Thank you for writing that! :)

And thanks for writing up your build.
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
"
Prong007 a écrit :
Hi awesoweh

Thanks for the write up of this fun making build.

I‘m currently leveling this build in HC and thinking about the third ascendency, I‘m thinking about taking Tawhoa because of the endurance charge defence. What is your reason for Tasalio, mainly the 100% fire res for eased up gearimg?

Hey man, glad to be of service.

Yep, they are about the same in terms of defensive value, Tasalio's extra regen and recovery is just a nice QoL thing, while Tawhoa gives you a bit more dps. Go with whatever you feel more comfortable with.

"
CelticHound a écrit :
"
awesoweh a écrit :
Again, nothing out of ordinary, just a nice deeps buff. Malevolence is supposedly better, but meh, we are all about fire baby, gotta keep it within the theme.

Thank you for writing that! :)

And thanks for writing up your build.

My pleasure mate, I might actually give this build another go in the next league.
Oh, is „ 10% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage“ really equal to endurance charges up? In this case Tasalio would be indeed the better choice.
"
Prong007 a écrit :
Oh, is „ 10% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage“ really equal to endurance charges up? In this case Tasalio would be indeed the better choice.

It's worse (7.5% at max res vs 12% at max end charges), but it all comes down to what you are currently having trouble with (sustain, gearing etc.) or what you feel might need some improvement come later tiers.

Also as a small side bonus, the regen really helps in the lab and trials, to secure that last ascendancy.

Besides there's always an option to play it completely safe (since you are playing HC) and grab Hinekora last instead, but it's a considerable DPS loss.
Dernière édition par awesoweh, le 30 janv. 2020 09:15:26

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires