3.11 Armageddon Chieftain - Ignite everything up to T16 on a 10C budget.

"
Puragan a écrit :
Can some1 explain this " The investment ceiling is pretty low "

you have a difficult time ramping the dmg beyond 1mil ignite, meaning you hit a ceiling fairly early
So, i assume that the first build version from first post (the one with Phase Acro) no longer makes sense ? Everybody seems to be going for Call to Arms and Glancing blows ?
Hi im doing this build in Heist im having toon of fun
great clear speed not so much boss damage yet missing some stuff
im pretty tanky lvl 90 doing some red maps change some things in the tree going for lvl 4 awakner soon keep up the great build guide =)
does the ignite stack faster if you have 2 brands on the boss?
Is this 3.12 viable? any notable changes or nerfs?
Yeah I'm curious too. Looks fun.
"
TableLamp a écrit :

The prices in the first post are fantasy. Decent 5l Searing Touch is at least 20c. Burning damage support helm with decent stats is around 10c. The tree in the original post (the one with phase acrobatics) is garbage, you'd better use updated versions from later posts with glancing blows and/or instant warcry.

However, this is still pretty cheap build that works. My biggest issue so far is that with Anger and Clarity i only have mana for 2 sequential casts of the brand which is not enough in density. Since clarify is flat cost, this can be solved with more mana, but this requires more investment. Also I'm not sure how it will scale at higher AL - I already spend more than a minute burning down 4 stones conquerors.
Dernière édition par Xevus77, le 28 sept. 2020 05:40:56
"
Xevus77 a écrit :
"
TableLamp a écrit :

The prices in the first post are fantasy. Decent 5l Searing Touch is at least 20c. Burning damage support helm with decent stats is around 10c. The tree in the original post (the one with phase acrobatics) is garbage, you'd better use updated versions from later posts with glancing blows and/or instant warcry.

However, this is still pretty cheap build that works. My biggest issue so far is that with Anger and Clarity i only have mana for 2 sequential casts of the brand which is not enough in density. Since clarify is flat cost, this can be solved with more mana, but this requires more investment. Also I'm not sure how it will scale at higher AL - I already spend more than a minute burning down 4 stones conquerors.

Of course it might be hard to understand, but I will try to explain - guide was made back in 2019, which means different league, different meta, different prices of items, so back then it's really possible that these items were much cheaper.
Cool build!

think its viable in SSF 3,12?

if so anyone got a link for a Pob thats SSF viable?

ty alot
"
SweeperÆBusk a écrit :
Cool build!

think its viable in SSF 3,12?

if so anyone got a link for a Pob thats SSF viable?

ty alot

If you check out the Endless Delve event, you will find a few players who played Arma brand Chieftain. I would check poe-racing to see their gear and tree. I'm sure it looks similar. My POB isn't up right now, but this build I think has around 130% life, which is okay. But you can definitely get more nearby if you need more. I will be using this build for flashback, but not SSF!

You most likely won't get Searing Touch (unless lucky) so I would focus on checking out the Endless Delve chars. They just used a normal 5L (Arma brand, Immolate, Combustion, Deadly Ailments, Ignite Prolif), Flame Wall with Elemental Focus & Efficacy, CWDT setups (IC, Tempest Shield, Wave of Conviction). And they found a flamability on hit ring, which I'm sure helped a lot. The aura seemed to be Herald of Ash and Malevolence.

As for ascendancy choices, same as this guide. Important key notables they used were: Imbalanced Guard, Call to Arms, Unwavering Stance, & Elemental Overload. They also never went over to the shadow tree, so it was probably tankier with less damage.

I do like this person's tree for SC since it will do lots of DoT.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires