[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

So guys i'm playing this build now and it feels a bit weird after zoom-zoom ed trickster last league xD. Anyway slams feel great. I've tried pob version using warcries it's piano build and due to slow slams taking bid amounts of damage. So after several testing i've got the idea. I use Lead by example cluster jewel for free onslaught. I have enduring cry(no links) on my move button, it's ~4sec cd so permaonslaught+ 90% phys. reduction. Seismic for nice fullscreen slams + intimidating for bossing with second wind used when needed. Now trying to free some points, but all big warcry wheels are good maybe except insta heal. So any advie appreciated.
"
Luigo a écrit :
"
Sanctus13 a écrit :
"
Luigo a écrit :
So I've decided to go with call to arms with seismic and enduring. Anyone knows a could option to go for now that I have one more spot for gem (instead of intimidation)

My suggestion will be Vaal Ancestral Warchief. It gives up to 18% more attack damage when active and is a nice utility totem.
You can also beef it with other support gems you already have if you can squeeze skills together.

I have another suggestion, what about if you take berserk - seismic - enduring - blood magic in a 4 link item and then do a CWDT on a 6 link. It almost seems better to me.

I'm not really sure what you'd link to CWDT? You can only cast one curse (unless you're going to get items with multiple curse applications), only one guard skill and warcries don't work with CWDT.
Which warcries do we use and how many? Kind of confused about that part of the build.
"
Freakymist a écrit :
So guys i'm playing this build now and it feels a bit weird after zoom-zoom ed trickster last league xD. Anyway slams feel great. I've tried pob version using warcries it's piano build and due to slow slams taking bid amounts of damage. So after several testing i've got the idea. I use Lead by example cluster jewel for free onslaught. I have enduring cry(no links) on my move button, it's ~4sec cd so permaonslaught+ 90% phys. reduction. Seismic for nice fullscreen slams + intimidating for bossing with second wind used when needed. Now trying to free some points, but all big warcry wheels are good maybe except insta heal. So any advie appreciated.

this is a nice setup, good for general mapping and you can do big slams with seimic + intimdating when needed

im currently using the 10% heal one (escalation) and exert one (measured fury)

the only mandatory one is measured IMO, the rest are QoL and how many points you want to invest
Dernière édition par frawrst, le 2 juil. 2020 20:49:44
"
lllZILLIONlll a écrit :
Which warcries do we use and how many? Kind of confused about that part of the build.

depends if you want to piano or not

call to arms + 1 war cry (seismic for dps/aoe, enduring for life) works great

pianoing all 3 for earthshatter rotations and warbringer up time for bersker is also very strong
I'm using call to arms and I'm currently destroying t16 maps without a problem never dying and killing all bosses. My gear is maybe worth around 10 ex.
I havn't changed it but im thinking since I dont need 3 warcries, drop intimidation, get a 5 link cwdt with enfeeble, blood rage, immortal call and phase run, on a 6 socket chest, yes, for the last socket u put vaal ancestral warchief (non linked to the cwdt). As I said I havn't done this yet, but I will soon.

Check my profile if you want.
Dernière édition par Luigo, le 2 juil. 2020 22:15:11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZL10Xsnk3k

hydra guardian
redeemer awaken 8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK0i4OK-3as
full shaper run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye3WMQND6HQ
so are you using ground slam or earth shatter?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires