[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
frawrst a écrit :
"
zero974 a écrit :
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/zero974/characters
Can anyone explain why im getting blown up half the time in higher tier yellow maps? i have maxed out resists and 4k hp so far.... it seems like my phys damage reduction is lacking slightly but i cant figure out anything else that would be missing at this point in mapping....

your profile is set to private so we cannot view

4k hp is very low

get 70+ life on all gear, you want 5k-6.5k for reds

set it to public. is flat life really my only issue?
"
frawrst a écrit :

4k hp is very low

Now that we don't perma-stun what do you suggest as a good farming map for this build? Is Precinct more doable now with increased DPS? I liked farming it because it was not in high demand and had some pretty consistent valuable div card drops.
"
OUAriakas a écrit :
"
frawrst a écrit :

4k hp is very low

Now that we don't perma-stun what do you suggest as a good farming map for this build? Is Precinct more doable now with increased DPS? I liked farming it because it was not in high demand and had some pretty consistent valuable div card drops.

map farming post 3.9 is really about preference. precinct is still great for this build as we stun them every 2 seconds and have great aoe. the div cards there are gg and the map is cheap to buy from other players and set as favorite for self farm

i am probably going to do a burial chambers and toxic sewer favs as they are both the maps i love to run
"
zero974 a écrit :
"
frawrst a écrit :
"
zero974 a écrit :
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/zero974/characters
Can anyone explain why im getting blown up half the time in higher tier yellow maps? i have maxed out resists and 4k hp so far.... it seems like my phys damage reduction is lacking slightly but i cant figure out anything else that would be missing at this point in mapping....

4k hp is very low

set it to public. is flat life really my only issue?

yep, getting more flat life on all your gears would be huge

then can rework tree a bit (depending on how much you like warcry nodes) get some 7% max life jewels
WTS min-maxed coil with enchant. PM me in game (IGN: NoobNoobtheFarmhand) for best price. Priced to clear asap!

Im thinking cwdt - immortal call - blood rage - enduring cry

what do you guys think? Leaves one less warcry to press. And its the defensive one anyway, which has some synergy with cwdt.
Dernière édition par Luigo, le 30 juin 2020 22:24:55
"
Luigo a écrit :
How about running CWDT with a enduring cry in it, what do you guys think? Leaves one less warcry to press. And its the defensive one anyway, which has some synergy with cwdt.

war cries cannot be triggered
"
frawrst a écrit :
"
Luigo a écrit :
How about running CWDT with a enduring cry in it, what do you guys think? Leaves one less warcry to press. And its the defensive one anyway, which has some synergy with cwdt.

Oh.. Very well then... I'm just trying to figure out ways to not have to spam 3 warcries all the time.
"
Luigo a écrit :
"
frawrst a écrit :
"
Luigo a écrit :

Oh.. Very well then... I'm just trying to figure out ways to not have to spam 3 warcries all the time.

you could do seismic only, i think its the single best one due to its number of exerts and QoL aoe

unfortunately this build is quite spammy. call to arms and 1 warcry may be better for players who dont want to click so many keys

if you go call to arms; warcry cooldown becomes best and no need to get warcry speed
"
frawrst a écrit :
if you go call to arms; warcry cooldown becomes best and no need to get warcry speed

Yeah I may go for it, really dont know. Cause I still really like the build with the 3 warcries, i mean u become insanely strong. We will see. I would like to come to some middle ground between call to arms and 3 warcries. I thought enduring cry with the CWDT would be that middleground, but unfortunately no can do :(..

I think call to arms and seismic should be fine. Cause you always have endurance charges up all the time without enduring anyway. You just need to switch them out for some kind of sustain/defensive thing and it should be really good.

Is anyone else trying this?
Dernière édition par Luigo, le 30 juin 2020 23:45:42

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires