[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Hi all, first of all this build guide is awesome and it's been a breeze clearing through the acts but I'm falling short once I reach atlas.

I realised that spamming 3 different warcries is not my style and it has been rather challenging as I prefer cyclone's "no frills" style since last league. Moving forward I think I would prefer to have call to arms's QoL of instant warcry instead. I would like to ask what's the most recommended 2 warcries in this case?

Also, I'm not doing this guide justice as I'm having a hard time surviving even in tier3 maps. Can someone take a look and see what I should improve on? It's disheartening that I cant progress well and I don't know where i'm missing out on.

Really appreciate the help!!

"
frawrst wrote:

if you go call to arms; warcry cooldown becomes best and no need to get warcry speed

Greetins everyone, especially @frawst and thank you for this nice allround build!

Just to clarify:

If I use call to arms, all "Warcry Speed" nodes are useless since the warcrys are instant?

Meaning:
- no "Admonisher" and the 2 smaller nodes leading there
- path to "Escalation" and "Measured Fury" => chose the other smaller nodes without "Warcry Speed"

Also: Sand or Blood Stance?

Dernière édition par olirasus, le 1 juil. 2020 04:43:59
"
BonJovii a écrit :
Hi all, first of all this build guide is awesome and it's been a breeze clearing through the acts but I'm falling short once I reach atlas.

I realised that spamming 3 different warcries is not my style and it has been rather challenging as I prefer cyclone's "no frills" style since last league. Moving forward I think I would prefer to have call to arms's QoL of instant warcry instead. I would like to ask what's the most recommended 2 warcries in this case?

Also, I'm not doing this guide justice as I'm having a hard time surviving even in tier3 maps. Can someone take a look and see what I should improve on? It's disheartening that I cant progress well and I don't know where i'm missing out on.

Really appreciate the help!!

Looking at your gear it seems you lack some life. Get 60-70+ life on both your rings and try to get a 5 link astral plate with life, its pretty cheap. Seismic cry is probably the best warcry, then you can decide for yourself for your second one, intimidation is more offensive, enduring is more defensive.

I have like 4.5k hp atm and i can do red maps although i die sometimes, cause I need more hp.
Dernière édition par Luigo, le 1 juil. 2020 07:04:11
"
olirasus a écrit :
"
frawrst wrote:

if you go call to arms; warcry cooldown becomes best and no need to get warcry speed

Greetins everyone, especially @frawst and thank you for this nice allround build!

Just to clarify:

If I use call to arms, all "Warcry Speed" nodes are useless since the warcrys are instant?

Meaning:
- no "Admonisher" and the 2 smaller nodes leading there
- path to "Escalation" and "Measured Fury" => chose the other smaller nodes without "Warcry Speed"

Also: Sand or Blood Stance?

Yeah warcry speed is useless
So I've decided to go with call to arms with seismic and enduring. Anyone knows a could option to go for now that I have one more spot for gem (instead of intimidation)
"
Luigo a écrit :
"
frawrst a écrit :

Yeah I may go for it, really dont know. Cause I still really like the build with the 3 warcries, i mean u become insanely strong. We will see. I would like to come to some middle ground between call to arms and 3 warcries. I thought enduring cry with the CWDT would be that middleground, but unfortunately no can do :(..

I think call to arms and seismic should be fine. Cause you always have endurance charges up all the time without enduring anyway. You just need to switch them out for some kind of sustain/defensive thing and it should be really good.

Is anyone else trying this?

I play Call to Arms with Seismic Cry (and Enduring Cry). My main cry is Seismic cry and I use Enduring when starting maps, at bosses when you need endurance charges up quickly, or sometimes just for defence.

Most of the time the endurance charges are full up. At bosses/conquerors I prepare the 5 exerts before entering and when boss spawns I do an Enduring Cry for quick charges. Adding Berserk at this point gets the boss dead very quick.

I suggest to keep Enduring Cry also and use it only when needed. Probably the best "middle ground" at this point.
"
Sanctus13 a écrit :
"
Luigo a écrit :
"
frawrst a écrit :

Yeah I may go for it, really dont know. Cause I still really like the build with the 3 warcries, i mean u become insanely strong. We will see. I would like to come to some middle ground between call to arms and 3 warcries. I thought enduring cry with the CWDT would be that middleground, but unfortunately no can do :(..

I think call to arms and seismic should be fine. Cause you always have endurance charges up all the time without enduring anyway. You just need to switch them out for some kind of sustain/defensive thing and it should be really good.

Is anyone else trying this?

I play Call to Arms with Seismic Cry (and Enduring Cry). My main cry is Seismic cry and I use Enduring when starting maps, at bosses when you need endurance charges up quickly, or sometimes just for defence.

Most of the time the endurance charges are full up. At bosses/conquerors I prepare the 5 exerts before entering and when boss spawns I do an Enduring Cry for quick charges. Adding Berserk at this point gets the boss dead very quick.

I suggest to keep Enduring Cry also and use it only when needed. Probably the best "middle ground" at this point.

I was just starting to play with this before reading. My view is that I use seismic cry almost only, and enduring cry (since its more defensive/survival) when needed. I really like how it works, i just jump in, press seismic -> berserk and kill all.

I feel overall this setup is slightly less powerful than 3 warcries non call to arms. But its faster. So it's all about your preference.
Dernière édition par Luigo, le 1 juil. 2020 08:25:58
nvm
Dernière édition par Luigo, le 1 juil. 2020 08:33:06
"
Luigo a écrit :
So I've decided to go with call to arms with seismic and enduring. Anyone knows a could option to go for now that I have one more spot for gem (instead of intimidation)

My suggestion will be Vaal Ancestral Warchief. It gives up to 18% more attack damage when active and is a nice utility totem.
You can also beef it with other support gems you already have if you can squeeze skills together.
"
Sanctus13 a écrit :
"
Luigo a écrit :

My suggestion will be Vaal Ancestral Warchief. It gives up to 18% more attack damage when active and is a nice utility totem.
You can also beef it with other support gems you already have if you can squeeze skills together.

I have another suggestion, what about if you take berserk - seismic - enduring - blood magic in a 4 link item and then do a CWDT on a 6 link. It almost seems better to me.
Dernière édition par Luigo, le 1 juil. 2020 10:16:39

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires