[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
Gnomiro a écrit :
"
frawrst a écrit :

Really nice stuff! Im especially digging the fortify helm, was it crafted with dense + jagged?

I really should look into pride auls, you are right amulet doesnt offer alot in terms of dps, mostly just a res and life filler

Thanks so much for your feedback and glad to hear you are enjoying the build! I should look into more medium clusters for QoL

The helm was done with harvest. It is rather easy. Get a double influenced base. Use alterations for fortify effect. Augment or regal only to hit something desireanle or removeable. Craft some prefixes (life and others you like or can remove). With a "aug phys harvedt" you will always hit inc phys if prefixes are full.
Finish craft in garden for remaining affixes.

I today finally got a great explode firsthand a second circle, too. It's really great. If anyone is interested I could record a video for mapping and bossing if requested.

Sick character! Well done. Please do some videos, i'd like to see some Sirus and other bosses.
Dernière édition par Luigo, le 4 juil. 2020 21:41:54
I'm struggling and die alot in tier 2 maps can You help me make some changes.
"
mackopl a écrit :
I'm struggling and die alot in tier 2 maps can You help me make some changes.

hey friend

almost none of your gear has + max life

get 70+ life on all gear while also maxing res
Hey, great build, awesome guide. I've always liked the hit hard hit once mentality and this build checks the boxes. I'm surprised how smooth leveling and transitioning to maps has been.

I lucked out and got an exalt to drop, but I don't know what the next most effective upgrade should be. I'm sitting at 3.6k health and my in game dps is about 24k.

I'll take any suggestions:

Ninja edit: What enchants work well, now? Berserk rage loss/Blood rage IAS?
Dernière édition par BoNEcrSHa, le 5 juil. 2020 21:26:46
"
BoNEcrSHa a écrit :
Hey, great build, awesome guide. I've always liked the hit hard hit once mentality and this build checks the boxes. I'm surprised how smooth leveling and transitioning to maps has been.

I lucked out and got an exalt to drop, but I don't know what the next most effective upgrade should be. I'm sitting at 3.6k health and my in game dps is about 24k.

I'll take any suggestions:

Ninja edit: What enchants work well, now? Berserk rage loss/Blood rage IAS?

glad to hear you are enjoying the build; i agree it smashes entire story easily and gets thru to yellow maps with basically 0 gear

getting your life up is probably the single most important stat, while mainign res cap

get 70+ life on all gear, get a nice juicy 110+ %max life hp chest

you can buy 70+ life and dual res gear for very cheap, under 5c each

if you are switching between slam skills, bersker uptime or bloodrage attack speed offer the most utility obv

all the angle and area of effect helm enchants for their respective skilsl are great. the dps ones are solid too but we have alot of dmg already, usually better for more QoL aoe
Thanks for the suggestions. I have a bit of extra C, so after upgrading life and staying res capped, I was thinking of one of these options:

1) Get a jewel with Overlord
2) Good helm with enchant
3) saving for a 6L tidebreaker.

If you were me, which would you go for?
"
BoNEcrSHa a écrit :
Thanks for the suggestions. I have a bit of extra C, so after upgrading life and staying res capped, I was thinking of one of these options:

6 link tidebreaker will be single highest dps as it effectively gives you a 7 link slam

enchant is luxury, overlord is pretty good as it lets you drop fortify in main setup for melee phys or other support
"
frawrst a écrit :
"
BoNEcrSHa a écrit :

6 link tidebreaker will be single highest dps as it effectively gives you a 7 link slam

enchant is luxury, overlord is pretty good as it lets you drop fortify in main setup for melee phys or other support

Thanks! I'll be working on the 6 link soon. Cheers, keep up the good work!
I didn't expect this build to perform so well, great stuff. Easily my favorite 2h melee, and I enjoy the keyboard piano play style for a change. Similary to the poster above, I lucked out with my first EX drop just now and came here looking for ideas what to buy.

So I've been going throu your build Frawst and had some questions:

1) How much life do you have? Your gear mostly lacks high life rolls.

2) Is Ryslathas Coil really an improvement? The huge damage range it brings seems clunky for a slower atk build

3) 2x Circle of Guilt seems like overkill to me atm, is it something you'd recommend for red maps, late endgame? I'm not even in yellows and the dmg is still great, and I'm rather insecure running a sub-6k life build.

4) How is Immortal Call working out for survivability?

Few pages back Luigo posted a nice Thread of Hope placement, wonder whats your opinion on it as an early improvement

Overall please help me spend some dosh sensibly, thanks for the build and replies, cheers.
Is better Fist of War or Conc. effect...bcs in POB i cant see Fist o wa. gem in dps :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires