[3.10] Talamoe's 💪 Strength Stacking 💪 Blade Vortex Chieftain | 2400+ Str |

Hello, nice build. I wanna respec my HOWA and this seems like way to go.
I just wanted to ask you, have you been thinking about going Jugg for even more tankiness? If so, would it be there big drop in dmg? Also, what gem setup would you recommend for helm instead of RF? Thank you:)
"
Hello, nice build. I wanna respec my HOWA and this seems like way to go.
I just wanted to ask you, have you been thinking about going Jugg for even more tankiness? If so, would it be there big drop in dmg? Also, what gem setup would you recommend for helm instead of RF? Thank you:)

In my opinion going for a Jugg is too much of a dps loss, but if you want ultimate tankiness then I think Guardian would be the best.

I will think about alternative gem setup to RF and let you know soon :)

dude, any changes in build for new league ?
"
b4nehallow a écrit :
dude, any changes in build for new league ?

Nope, you can play the build as in 3.7

Good luck :)
there are a lot of changes of skill tree, so it's imposible to pick Str boost near Marauder and Int near Witch.... so i have some question for you about new skill tree....?
"
b4nehallow a écrit :
there are a lot of changes of skill tree, so it's imposible to pick Str boost near Marauder and Int near Witch.... so i have some question for you about new skill tree....?

Ah you are right! Sorry about that.

I don't have much time right now, but I think this tree might work:

https://pastebin.com/RjvLbZbw
how does leveling work? am i gonna need like 50+ regrets for end game respec? should i just path to EO asap and then grab all the str nodes leading to gems?

build seems super interesting but a bit confusing
"
RyanTheNinja a écrit :
how does leveling work? am i gonna need like 50+ regrets for end game respec? should i just path to EO asap and then grab all the str nodes leading to gems?

build seems super interesting but a bit confusing

If you are mentally strong or have a group of people that can carry you then you spec directly into the build. Otherwise, I would recommend respec at lvl 70 from your leveling build.

That's the only painful part of the build, from this point onward you will be stronger and stronger with each day.
Hey, thanks for sharing this build. I did cobra lash but I don't like being glass cannon. WIll definetly try this out on new character, almost sure about playing it, but still considering Fire cyclone.
Dernière édition par MichaouxPL, le 11 sept. 2019 15:19:56
"
MichaouxPL a écrit :
Hey, thanks for sharing this build. I did cobra lash but I don't like being glass cannon. WIll definetly try this out on new character, almost sure about playing it, but still considering Fire cyclone.

If you like fire themed cyclone builds, you can have a look at my Raider build:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2526420

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires