[3.10] Talamoe's 💪 Strength Stacking 💪 Blade Vortex Chieftain | 2400+ Str |

"
RazorGnome a écrit :
"
lampicka95 a écrit :
Hi guys,

I started playing this build for Sirus farming and currently sitting on 12k es in game but I have shitty items. Anyway, in POB I tried to add more expensive items like heavy belt, better rings and clarity watchers eye. But after all these investments I would still hardly be at 16k es and my goal was around 20k. Can you please help if I am missing something? I was trying to compare my build with yours, mbxtreme's, also looked at guys who made 100lvl and it seems with similar or a lil' bit worse items my ES is just not there :/ So I am not sure if it's skill tree, item or what.

https://pastebin.com/DL23vey1

From the opening post:

"
"3.10 Information:
Shaper's Touch has been massively nerfed, it will result in substantial Energy Shield loss (around 250% increased Energy shield). We will see how it will look like in practice but I expect drop from ~20k to 13k ES."

I know about the nerf but I am playing on STD and bought Shaper's Touch with 2% ES per STR
its very difficult to get over 20k ES in STD. look at his items, in pob
This build might be insane with the new split personality jewels - has anyone given it a try?
"
feupeu a écrit :
This build might be insane with the new split personality jewels - has anyone given it a try?

I am still playing the build in Standard, but don't have enough currency to buy new cluster jewels. I will let you know how it plays after I buy the jewels.
hi . first of all thanks for the guide !

but i do have one question . how do u sustain all the auras u say u use . with the current legendery jewels u say that u use on your build .

plz guide me . because i have about the same setup as yours and i do miss like 15 % mana reserve to put the 4th aura.

thanks in advance.
https://pastebin.com/i4hYRhUh

i tested this build and i do little damage in t15, anyone got a idea on whats going on?
"
arxipelagos a écrit :
hi . first of all thanks for the guide !

but i do have one question . how do u sustain all the auras u say u use . with the current legendery jewels u say that u use on your build .

plz guide me . because i have about the same setup as yours and i do miss like 15 % mana reserve to put the 4th aura.

thanks in advance.

do you use enlighten lvl 4?
Just speaking on the visuals of the AOE in mace section. BV visual Aoe doesn't match up to what actually is. after somewhere in the 30s it just stops getting bigger visually but still scales.
Is this build still viable after the Shaper's Touch nerfs? I am thinking about building this but want to know if it still works before I buy the items/level the character.
what is the final pastebin?
thankful

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires