[3.10] Talamoe's 💪 Strength Stacking 💪 Blade Vortex Chieftain | 2400+ Str |

Can you make leveling skill trees?
Hello Talamoe!

Thanks for this build. Decided to end the league with this one and spent all my hard earned currency on it lol. I played cyclone, ED, golemancer and molten strike this league and while I feel this build is not as easy to play as spinny boy or ED I like how off meta it is.

Currently im at level 80 and with this gears.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lexecutioner/characters
Here is the profile. Got a watchers eye, might of meek, 2 efficient and 2 brawn jewels. (Cant buy emperors mastery and might since I run out of currency and no one selling).

I have about only 9.8k energy shield with Discipline active. Any improvements I can make easily to improve this if ever i play the same next league?. Do i just miss on levels and the 2 expensive jewels? For the map I should avoid no leech and ele reflect right?

THanks. not sure if you are still looking and updating this. Much appreciated.
"
lexecutioner a écrit :
Hello Talamoe!

Thanks for this build. Decided to end the league with this one and spent all my hard earned currency on it lol. I played cyclone, ED, golemancer and molten strike this league and while I feel this build is not as easy to play as spinny boy or ED I like how off meta it is.

Currently im at level 80 and with this gears.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lexecutioner/characters
Here is the profile. Got a watchers eye, might of meek, 2 efficient and 2 brawn jewels. (Cant buy emperors mastery and might since I run out of currency and no one selling).

I have about only 9.8k energy shield with Discipline active. Any improvements I can make easily to improve this if ever i play the same next league?. Do i just miss on levels and the 2 expensive jewels? For the map I should avoid no leech and ele reflect right?

THanks. not sure if you are still looking and updating this. Much appreciated.

Hello and thank you for trying the build.

As for the jewels Emperor's might and mastery are by no means required, Brawns should do the job.

I can see that your rings are missing a lot of strength, please try to buy T1 Strength rings with as much resists as possible, it should be very cheap anyway. Here is my search filter for legion: http://poe.trade/search/mkohaugasisira

Sell your boots and buy ones with 18% strength, it shouldn't be expensive to upgrade either: http://poe.trade/search/iyukawohusohat

With these upgrades and like 10-15 more levels, you should achieve 13.5k easily, then you can look for a shield with more ES and some resists (http://poe.trade/search/imatatonomikar) with open suffix to craft: Quality/20+ Strength.

You should avoid: Ele Reflect maps, as well as No Regen maps. No leech should be okay as we have nice ES regen anyway.

got these 3. Energy shield is up to 12,125k. thanks! managing the resistance is kinda hard. if i get -reistance on a map mod i might go under cap on my lightning and cold. otherwise all good. doing red maps better thank you!
"
lexecutioner a écrit :

got these 3. Energy shield is up to 12,125k. thanks! managing the resistance is kinda hard. if i get -reistance on a map mod i might go under cap on my lightning and cold. otherwise all good. doing red maps better thank you!

No problem mate! I will try to add a more detailed gear breakdown information, but it requires some time :)

Btw. can I ask you how did you level up? I got this question quite often but I think the best way would be to level up with Cyclone and then respect to my tree.
"
Talamoe a écrit :

Btw. can I ask you how did you level up? I got this question quite often but I think the best way would be to level up with Cyclone and then respect to my tree.

Hey, I actually respec'ed the holy flame totem i had, I guess the build need atleast level 72 to get going so anything that can get to that is good. Cyclone for sure this league but not sure next league. Thanks again! I do hope you keep this guide going if you feel like it will still be good in the future. I appreciate this greatly. All the best!
Any chance you'd be willing to gem swap a bladefall in to test clear speed?
potentially with spell cascade. I'm looking at giving this build a go for 3.8. I'd defs swap back for bossing.

Cheers!
Greetings. I have tried it out and it is interesting but I have some concerns.
I feel like I have way too little energy shield regeneration, only 700 atm, am I doing something wrong?
I also have 8.8k es atm. I didn't exactly invest into this much so that might be why, I don't have the watcher's eye and I am missing one efficient training jewel. The dmg is low atm but I am running a 4-link setup with a lv11 iron will.

Any idea on how to improve ES regeneration and overall ES pool? (Obvious answer would be getting the watcher's eye, but I was wondering if there is something else I can do at the moment.)
"
StoogeZumpo a écrit :
Any chance you'd be willing to gem swap a bladefall in to test clear speed?
potentially with spell cascade. I'm looking at giving this build a go for 3.8. I'd defs swap back for bossing.

Cheers!

Sure, I have some currency leftovers for experiments:

So feel free to provide new ideas :)
"
Niothekappa a écrit :
Greetings. I have tried it out and it is interesting but I have some concerns.
I feel like I have way too little energy shield regeneration, only 700 atm, am I doing something wrong?
I also have 8.8k es atm. I didn't exactly invest into this much so that might be why, I don't have the watcher's eye and I am missing one efficient training jewel. The dmg is low atm but I am running a 4-link setup with a lv11 iron will.

Any idea on how to improve ES regeneration and overall ES pool? (Obvious answer would be getting the watcher's eye, but I was wondering if there is something else I can do at the moment.)

As for your ES regeneration, there is nothing wrong with it. I have around 2-3.5k while sitting at 20-22k ES, so it's roughly 10%. It seems that you are having around 8-9% Life -> ES regen right now, so it is fine. You can improve it by using:

Sulphur flask (for consecrated ground)

And uber lab enchant on boots, that grants 2% when hit:

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires