[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Dex2644 a écrit :

Since this is a frequently asked question I'll make sure to add a thorough explanation regarding the Brutal Restraint jewel.

The jewel itself only gives me 50% crit chance, 5% attack speed and like 30-40 dexterity or something. It's by no means necessary, just something i threw on for fun when I played this character in legion.

The reason the DPS gets cut in half when you remove the jewel is because I have manual inputs on it aswell that doesnt get calculated in POB such as Impale and Slayer cull. The manula inputs has nothing to do with the jewel itself.

TL;DR Brutal Restraint is a fraction better than a life% + crit multi rare jewel and therefore not at all necessary.

oh I see then. I was very confused when I put your brutal restraint off and it's just brutally slash your total dps like 70%. I'll look forward to your update then, so far this build is quite solid even though I have no idea how much dps I currently have, and you just save me a couple of exa :D
Hey Dex,

I am a somewhat newish player using your guide to play cyclone in blight. Great guide so far, however I'm just wondering how you gut up to about 5.9 k hp in your videos?

I'm only lvl 82 so far with 4.65 k hp. In your path of building for blight at lvl 98 and with the gear you listed you have 5.4k hp. So other than my lvl and item disparity causing me to have less hp I'm wondering how you managed to get all those extra hp and still maintain a good amount of dmg in your videos? I'm having quite an issue with survivability so far getting one shot by random things etc xD
Dernière édition par AgentPancake, le 1 nov. 2019 01:55:51
"
AgentPancake a écrit :
Hey Dex,

I am a somewhat newish player using your guide to play cyclone in blight. Great guide so far, however I'm just wondering how you gut up to about 5.9 k hp in your videos?

I'm only lvl 82 so far with 4.65 k hp. In your path of building for blight at lvl 98 and with the gear you listed you have 5.4k hp. So other than my lvl and item disparity causing me to have less hp I'm wondering how you managed to get all those extra hp and still maintain a good amount of dmg in your videos? I'm having quite an issue with survivability so far getting one shot by random things etc xD

So I just had a quick look at your character and it looks like you sorted the problem yourself, considering you have 5.8k life.

If you still feel like you are taking to much damage you can easily swap a few damage clusters for more life instead. The first damage node I would swap is Acuity and get some more of the life nodes near Constitution.

If you are still experiencing issues, dont hesitate to ask.
HI. I like your build but i was wondering what u think if i use soultaker to avoid mana issues and redo the tree to use axes ?
Hey Dex, im currently rly enjoying your build. I only have 1 question so far, is the helmet craft with +1 melee range rly that usefull after the nerf or should i take another craft maybe with inc armor + max life? I will put on the new helmet, maybe you would have an Idea what would be rly usefull =) Thanks
"
nerwreak a écrit :
HI. I like your build but i was wondering what u think if i use soultaker to avoid mana issues and redo the tree to use axes ?

While it's possible to clear the entire game with Soul Taker, it's not something I'd recommend, especially not with how expensive they are in Blight atm. The best way to fix mana is to fossil craft a chest with Pristine+Serrated to get the mod "Socketed Attacks have -15 to Total Mana Cost"

"
NaImLeZz a écrit :
Hey Dex, im currently rly enjoying your build. I only have 1 question so far, is the helmet craft with +1 melee range rly that usefull after the nerf or should i take another craft maybe with inc armor + max life? I will put on the new helmet, maybe you would have an Idea what would be rly usefull =) Thanks

Hey, I'm glad you are enjoying the build!

As for the stat +1 range, no it's not worth it anymore. The 2 best choices atm are either hybrid life or +1 to AoE gems and place your auras in there.
Dernière édition par Dex2644, le 4 nov. 2019 09:07:48
First time i kill Uber Elder. It wasn't easy, because i'm not a good player, i needed maybe 4 or 5 try ( shaper set )

I really enjoy this build. The dps is really insane. Any boss fall in less than 1sec.

I play a lot of Cyclone since the begining of this skill. But this one is pretty good.

I tried to switch on Starforge. It's pretty safe to have 7K life with Kaom's heart, but the gameplay is not so fast.
So, i decide to go back on dual wielding after only 2 maps.

Now, i have 5 or 6 exalt to spend, and i don't know what i can improve for a significant increase.

I have 5.8Klife and 100K dps on Hideout. Also, my Paradoxica is only 157 and 169dps. I suppose i have to try to find a 190dps+ but i'm not sure if i will see a very big difference.
Also, i prefer to improve my survivability.

Dernière édition par Keussef, le 4 nov. 2019 13:17:26
"
Keussef a écrit :
First time i kill Uber Elder. It wasn't easy, because i'm not a good player, i needed maybe 4 or 5 try ( shaper set )

I really enjoy this build. The dps is really insane. Any boss fall in less than 1sec.

I play a lot of Cyclone since the begining of this skill. But this one is pretty good.

I tried to switch on Starforge. It's pretty safe to have 7K life with Kaom's heart, but the gameplay is not so fast.
So, i decide to go back on dual wielding after only 2 maps.

Now, i have 5 or 6 exalt to spend, and i don't know what i can improve for a significant increase.

I have 5.8Klife and 100K dps on Hideout. Also, my Paradoxica is only 157 and 169dps. I suppose i have to try to find a 190dps+ but i'm not sure if i will see a very big difference.
Also, i prefer to improve my survivability.

Nice, gratz on the kill! Uber Elder is definitely more heavy on mechanics than gear so dont worry about it, you'll get used to it with practice :)

When it comes to the gear, ye I agree that your current Paradoxica's are good enough but if you're looking for a bit of a heavier investment then getting those high attack speed ones will be quite impactful.

Next step for you would be to replace Starkonja with a fossil crafted helm, using Pristine+Jagged to get the "nearby enemies take increased physical damage" mod aswell as upwards of 100+ life. It might feel bad to lose the attack speed from Starkonja so feel it out yourself and see if you like it, Starkonja is still really good.

Other than that you could look into getting better rings and amulet, higher rolls for physical damage and crit multi. Also make sure you swap one of your life flasks for a Silver Flask to get Onslaught.

As a sidenote, while I personally prefer Assassin's Mark rings there are delve modded rings with Vulnerability on hit wich is huge for DPS.

And on a final note, if you are looking for more survivability in general you just need to get higher life rolls pretty much. Either that or start replacing damage nodes on the tree for life nodes to see what you are comfortable with. Also look into other options for Anointment, I personally dont think its worth investing in leech so I would rather anoint damage or life%, Cruel Preparation is a really strong node.
I think i still need the second life flask, because of my play style.

I buy this one for 5ex : and sell the Starkonjah's for the same price.

I had 8 exalt to spend, and i hesitate to change the Paradoxica. But with PoB, i just see it will be more powerful if i change the astral plate for a + 1 Maim.

So i buy this for 5ex :

Now i have more dps, and 6,5K life. I think i will think about find more life. Dps is enought.

Dernière édition par Keussef, le 6 nov. 2019 07:12:48
Switched a TS duelist over to this because I enjoy cyclone so much and very glad I did. Much smoother gameplay at least form my perspective. I decided to go the soultether route since I did it last league and enjoyed the recovery it offers so I realize my build differs from the OP's.

Recognizing that difference, Im curious if anything stands out on what I can improve? I'm shopping for better swords but I refuse to pay a ton for a small dps increase. One of my rings could probably be improved as well.

Anyway, feedback welcome. On my next level I plan to pick up Vaal Pact which should help my survivability even more since dps seems great already.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires