[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Do you know why the 8% chance to deal double damage doesn't give me any damage with this build ?
I mean, in the hideout.

Is it because the Paradoxica already do "double damage" ? Or it's because it's not showing in the game ?

Thanks for helping.
"
Keussef a écrit :

Do you know why the 8% chance to deal double damage doesn't give me any damage with this build ?
I mean, in the hideout.

Is it because the Paradoxica already do "double damage" ? Or it's because it's not showing in the game ?

Thanks for helping.

Correct. The in-game tooltip does not show double damage, and the watcher's eye wont do anything if you are using Paradoxica.
Damn, i bought it 10 exalts thinking a make a perfect deal... So now i try to sell it. :D
"
Keussef a écrit :
Damn, i bought it 10 exalts thinking a make a perfect deal... So now i try to sell it. :D

10 exalts? I had to check it for myself because it sounded way to high, that mod cost around 80 chaos. http://poe.trade/search/areuwarimamiwo
Dernière édition par Dex2644, le 20 nov. 2019 03:53:26
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
Keussef a écrit :

10 exalts? I had to check it for myself because it sounded way to high, that mod cost around 80 chaos. http://poe.trade/search/areuwarimamiwo

Yes, but dual Precision/Pride jewel are more expensive of course.
How do you deal with mana issues when playing cyclone as league starter ? Thinking of trying this next league since ive never played melee before and it looks fun but I'm afraid of being bottlenecked by mana early on
Praxis for mana
Oh I thought it didn't work anymore with channeled skills after they split the -# to mana cost of skills so I didn't even test it. I feel stupid now :<

Thank you vm !
Hello,
thank for your Guide, that's helped me a lot for a start in PoE. Will be a update for 3.9?

Thanks. :)

greeting Paddman
One thing I'd like to know is why you took Acrobatics. I like to play tanky and defensively, is it possible to tweak this build to run with an armor setup?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires