Les serveurs Sony redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .

[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Realistically, how expensive is this build right now? I currently have like 3 ex at my disposal, I know I'm poor, but I want to level up a slayer with this build and maybe make some more money by farming red maps and then move on to Sirus eventually.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
Keyanø a écrit :
Why do you skill Two-Handed Weapon traits in the Tree if you use one handed weapons?

I have 2x dual wielding clusters. Apart from that everything is generic damage with swords that work for both one hand and two hand.

"
Joebie a écrit :
Hey guys, brand new player here and I picked this build as my very first poe build ever.

I'm doing pretty well with it. I've done all the acts, I can clear T15 maps just fine and I've collected about 15 or 16 watchstones as i progress my atlas, but I'm starting to hit a barrier where I'm getting killed very easily by the enderslayer bosses of each region or whatever you call them. The ice lady and the poison dude give me quite a bit of trouble.

Gearwise you need new gloves, boots and a new body armour. Your Behemoth Grip Two-Stone Ring is pretty bad aswell. Make sure you have high life rolls on all your rare items, it's your number 1 priority after capping elemental resists.

As for the bosses, I plan to release a video soon-ish of me killing all the conquerors but to give you some small tips. All their mechanics hit VERY hard so you have to look at what they do, prepare for the attack and dodge it yourself.

For instance Redeemer boss (the frozen one) does a spinning move and then shoots out tornadoes around her. You will die if you try to tank this so just move out for a few seconds and then move back when the tornadoes scatter.

The poison boss is easily countered by having upgraded Pantheon Soul of Shakari, makes you immune to poison damage. Other than that this boss also has some pretty easy to see attacks where you can clearly see wich direction he is attacking. Just stand behind him at this point. When he goes back into the middle follow him ASAP or you will start spawning snakes around the edge.

Thanks for the feedback! When you say I need new gloves, boots, body armor, ring... is the only thing wrong with them the life stat? Or is there other stuff that should be better too? What would you consider a "good" life roll?

As for the bosses, I was able to beat the ice lady after understanding her attacks, the one that was getting me was the icicle missile barrage thing, I couldnt leap slam away fast enough but then i found that just running away on the ground works better because of the small delay when landing a leap slam.

I guess I just don't understand Al-Hezmin's attack just yet. I'll watch some videos and get that upgraded pantheon. Like many things, I haven't messed with upgrading pantheons yet, this game is just so overwhelming to new players! I'm learning slowly though.
Ye it's mostly higher life rolls. I've been telling people who whispered me in-game aswell that you want to aim around 6k+ life when running t16 maps.

A high life total aswell as a pretty beefy vaal molten shell is the key to surviving Metamorphs no problem.
Can anyone compare this with dual paradoxica to a dual cospri build in terms of clear and bossing?
I saw that you dropped acrobatics. How do you feel it's affecting your survivability?
"
FissFiss a écrit :
Can anyone compare this with dual paradoxica to a dual cospri build in terms of clear and bossing?

Clear is worse, quite a lot worse I'd say even.

Bossing is better in a way that you have higher damage and mitigation.

"
Zebrowski a écrit :

I saw that you dropped acrobatics. How do you feel it's affecting your survivability?

Vaal Molten Shell is really, really strong against Metamorphs and since we are already in duelist/marauder area and we are using mostly strength bases because of socket colors, it's very easy for us to scale it.

Basically I found VMS to work very well for me and kept me alive for countless of maxed out Metamorphs and decided to keep scaling it, wich you cannot do with Acrobatics.
Can you please link the skill tree a different way? even via screenshot?

They way to download everything is very confusing.
Taking a look at your PoB, I see that you are sitting around 6M dps, even dual wielding Paradoxica's. From what I can tell, our gear is somewhat similar, yet my PoB is straight up half yours. I think I've set up all the configs right so I'm trying to figure out where this large discrepancy in dps comes from. I'm 3 levels behind so I haven't picked up the Dismembering cluster, but even with that I only come to about 3.6M. I have the LocalIdentity fork installed and updated so that should be all good.

Here's the PoB: https://pastebin.com/bbC3NSUw

Thanks for your help!
Hey quick question.

Are we supposed to aim for the PoB linked at the top or the one under 3.9 W.I.P leveling?
I've already got a Scaeva with good rolls (POE trade macro shows 290 pDPS). Most of the Paradoxica swords I'm seeing for 2-3ex on the official trade site are only at 170 pDPS (340 once doubled) and there are other swords at the same price with 390+ pDPS (and good attack speed and other benefits such as crit multi/chance or life/resists).

Am I missing something for Paradoxica or is it that high pDPS swords are cheaper this league?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires