[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Fail
Dernière édition par Janneban, le 2 janv. 2020 03:46:26
Not sure what to upgrade right now, currently sittong on 5.1k HP + 1.4k ES because of Soul Tether + Glorious Vanity.

DPS is a little more than 1 million shaper DPS right now so i feel like my DPS could be better with some upgrades.

Any recommendations / top 3 items i should replace with better variations?

My current gear:
In short, which Passives I should change from 1h tree to 2h tree, if I plan to use a 2handed sword with the build?

Don't go at all to the right side of the Tree (ranger area) and focus on the two handed skills at the bottom instead? Any easy to miss Passives?

I want to use inspired learning, how to use inspired learning ?
i just found the sword looking for a decent cyclone build do you stack chaos res like i seen on some other builds? :)

also is the best Paradoxica is increased physical/attack speed with quality/chance to blind on hit?
Dernière édition par AngusKhanTheGreat, le 3 janv. 2020 03:51:26
Looking for a build around the new sword the savior
I use the saviour its nice combined with the cull effect when things get spicy you can just focus on surviving and let the clones finish the fight
IGN: McA_ArcTrap
Why do you skill Two-Handed Weapon traits in the Tree if you use one handed weapons?
Hey guys, brand new player here and I picked this build as my very first poe build ever.

I'm doing pretty well with it. I've done all the acts, I can clear T15 maps just fine and I've collected about 15 or 16 watchstones as i progress my atlas, but I'm starting to hit a barrier where I'm getting killed very easily by the enderslayer bosses of each region or whatever you call them. The ice lady and the poison dude give me quite a bit of trouble.

If anybody has a second could you look at my gear and tell me all the noob stuff im doing? Maybe suggest some gear upgrades? I've got about 500 chaos orbs to my name.

I've got 75%+ elemental res on everything and +31% chaos res if it matters. about 4k health and minimal ES.

Thanks for any tips! I'm sure there's tons of stupid mistakes I've made in gearing my character. I literally have no clue what I'm doing I just blindly followed the guide lmao

Dernière édition par Joebie, le 3 janv. 2020 11:07:18
"
Keyanø a écrit :
Why do you skill Two-Handed Weapon traits in the Tree if you use one handed weapons?

I have 2x dual wielding clusters. Apart from that everything is generic damage with swords that work for both one hand and two hand.

"
Joebie a écrit :
Hey guys, brand new player here and I picked this build as my very first poe build ever.

I'm doing pretty well with it. I've done all the acts, I can clear T15 maps just fine and I've collected about 15 or 16 watchstones as i progress my atlas, but I'm starting to hit a barrier where I'm getting killed very easily by the enderslayer bosses of each region or whatever you call them. The ice lady and the poison dude give me quite a bit of trouble.

Gearwise you need new gloves, boots and a new body armour. Your Behemoth Grip Two-Stone Ring is pretty bad aswell. Make sure you have high life rolls on all your rare items, it's your number 1 priority after capping elemental resists.

As for the bosses, I plan to release a video soon-ish of me killing all the conquerors but to give you some small tips. All their mechanics hit VERY hard so you have to look at what they do, prepare for the attack and dodge it yourself.

For instance Redeemer boss (the frozen one) does a spinning move and then shoots out tornadoes around her. You will die if you try to tank this so just move out for a few seconds and then move back when the tornadoes scatter.

The poison boss is easily countered by having upgraded Pantheon Soul of Shakari, makes you immune to poison damage. Other than that this boss also has some pretty easy to see attacks where you can clearly see wich direction he is attacking. Just stand behind him at this point. When he goes back into the middle follow him ASAP or you will start spawning snakes around the edge.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires