[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Great guide. How would you compare Champion to Slayer for SSF for impale Cyclone? PoeNinja shows more Slayers.
"
decyphier a écrit :
Great guide. How would you compare Champion to Slayer for SSF for impale Cyclone? PoeNinja shows more Slayers.

I would say Slayer aswell although the difference isnt huge. Champion is just more bland imo and dont have as strong utility like reflect immune, bigger AOE, movement/attack speed and 20% cull. Champion is more about consistent raw damage output and thats about it.
How do you think the new sword: The Saviour would work with this build? https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Saviour

Great stats, and word of reflection summons two copies of you that use the attack that summoned them (so cyclone), though I am not sure if you can slot gems into the swords to improve the damage further. I am interested to see how it would work, but right now it is expensive.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
Kepucz a écrit :
Great guide, going really well so far into red maps without too much problem.
However what would you recommend for annointing?
I was thinking of some defensive node for this league but cant really settle on one. Would love a piece of advice, thanks.

I had quite a few requests for this particularly so I added it to the FAQ :)

Just a suggestion but Discipline and Training is probably a better overall Life node to annoint
"
Berto33 a écrit :
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
Kepucz a écrit :
Great guide, going really well so far into red maps without too much problem.
However what would you recommend for annointing?
I was thinking of some defensive node for this league but cant really settle on one. Would love a piece of advice, thanks.

I had quite a few requests for this particularly so I added it to the FAQ :)

Just a suggestion but Discipline and Training is probably a better overall Life node to annoint

The difference between this and Cruel Preparation is very small, however I would prefer 5% all resist to 30+ max life. Both are very viable and strong options however.
Edit: nvm
Dernière édition par Lynni992, le 19 déc. 2019 21:57:40
Ur pastebin does not work
Very nice and clear to learn build, thank you ^^
brutal restraint is needed precisely with 4260 number deshret?
Dernière édition par Faerys, le 20 déc. 2019 18:06:06
how does this build feel in 3.9 on bosses in terms of tankiness? been wanting to start a cyclone char and the dmg is impressive on this but dmg reduction seems low. is acrobatic really worth it for less armour and block?
Dernière édition par ericlala, le 20 déc. 2019 17:59:36

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires