[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

What about annointing ?
So this build is both start to shine with low budget and can be min-maxed like hell? Coz I only main one character and never alt, this could be what I needed !
Now i have problems with damage (t12)
Want to ask you - what i should use instead scaeva? Paradoxica is very expensive and doesn't exist on trade
Delve depth: 400 ish i never really focused on it.

Blood vs Sand stance: This one is honestly up to you how comfortable with defense you are however I personally play exclusively with Sand stance.

Bladestorm links: They are the same as Cyclone, the only different thing would be that the optional gem "Infused Channeling" doesnt work for Bladestorm.

Champion vs Slayer: This is primarily a Slayer build so that is what I would recommend, however it would work just fine on a Champion aswell.

Anointing: Pretty much anything with life% or crit multi. The fortify node is also very strong. Another really strong node wich I forget the name of, is the channeling node that reduces mana cost by 3.

Leveling weapons: I do have a list of gear to use while leveling and in league start where there is nothing on the market you can use the vendor recipe for phys dmg. I will change it so that it recommends 2h until the switch to pure phys because before then 1h is to expensive to keep updating.

I do currently plan on playing this myself in Metamorph league I just dont know when I will have time for it.

EDIT: I do recommend to build defensively for now because of how hard tuned Metamorphs are. So basically rush the life nodes and Acrobatics. I'm not sure how useful it is, but I would strongly consider phase acrobatics aswell.
Dernière édition par Dex2644, le 16 déc. 2019 03:41:26
"
karpena a écrit :
Want to ask you - what i should use instead scaeva? Paradoxica is very expensive and doesn't exist on trade

Your gear is fine for now but there are other things you can do.

First of all you want green sockets on both of your Scaevas, you currently have 40% less crit multi wich is huge for damage. You are also not using precision level 1, do you have hit cap? You also need to upgrade your flasks.

Sulphur is bad for us and Rotgut is horrible. Change Rotgut for a Quicksilver with Adrenaline or curse/freeze/bleed immune and swap the Sulphur with a Diamond flask, Diamomd is huge for DPS.

And lastly for your warchief totem, link it with maim and ypur DPS will go up by quite a lot.
Dernière édition par Dex2644, le 16 déc. 2019 03:52:07
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
karpena a écrit :

Your gear is fine for now but there are other things you can do.

First of all you want green sockets on both of your Scaevas, you currently have 40% less crit multi wich is huge for damage. You are also not using precision level 1, do you have hit cap? You also need to upgrade your flasks.

Sulphur is bad for us and Rotgut is horrible. Change Rotgut for a Quicksilver with Adrenaline or curse/freeze/bleed immune and swap the Sulphur with a Diamond flask, Diamomd is huge for DPS.

And lastly for your warchief totem, link it with maim and ypur DPS will go up by quite a lot.

oh ty for reply il try it now
Delete please. Found my mistake.
Dernière édition par jim_Bonks, le 16 déc. 2019 10:26:48
i have tried the build and am curious what i can do for more sustain?
Hey, thanks for the great guide! First time playing cyclone and experiencing some small inconveniences. Currently level 82 and can't figure out what is our main source of range? Impact ascendancy and pulverize? Is it enough? Am I missing something?
There's no huge changes to the duelist side of the tree or anything but your guide is completely up to date for 3.9 thank you for your hardwork. Most of the popular build owners are not doing what you did. I thought melee would be bad because of changes but i wanna give this build a go because miner is ResidentSleeper for me :D.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires