3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

I need to read better. i also vaaled my Nebulochs now and hit Fortify on Melee hit on one...and also divined for better stats. which boosts overall dps by 1m ...
May im Missing fire penetration overall. i really dont know.

and i didnt even notice, that iam not following the guide^^

and i also got xophs blood.

If i switch to Elemental overload im losing more than half of my dps. which is insane.

But as i already said. i may play decent, but i dont understand scaling and especially how to build decent.
"
K1ll3rBunny a écrit :
Okay, I'm not quite understanding something here.

I'm currently level 73. I'm supporting Enduring Cry and Seismic Cry (in place of infernal cry) with second wind.
I don't have two charges for the warcries. When I use Seismic Cry, I can't use enduring cry I started looking at it more. Second wind states 'Supported non-instant skills have +1 cooldown use'.
Since we spec into 'Call to Arms' which makes warcries instantly used and have a shared CD, how do we get second wind to work?

In the end game build POB you give, you have in the notes;
"The second wind support gives the warcrys 2 charges that even thoe they share cd, you should be able to pop Enduring cry when ever needed. so we save a life flask."

Edit

Yea, that's exactly the reason why I don't have two uses. I refunded 'Call to Arms', and I have 2 uses on each warcry now.

Now, my question is, Why..?
From what i see, the lastest 'end game build' POB you give, you have also spec'd into 'Call to Arms'..

Well, an update from my last post on this build..

I'm currently level 90. I have 2 nebulochs, 2 kaom's ways, kaom's roots, missing the lion's roar flask out of the flasks.
I haven't fully swapped over my skill tree from the leveling tree (which imo, is quite a lot of Orbs of Regret to do compared to other builds i've played).

But i'm noticing a huge lack of single target DPS, to the point where I actually can't kill certain map bosses (Specifically the 'Park' Map boss[t14 map], apparently she was healing more than I could do damage. I legit just had to leave the map as I spent 10 mins smacking her in the face to get no where on her HP bar.)

After that, I tried swapping support gems on my Tect. Slam. I tried Multistrike support, only to notice that Tect. Slam now doesn't use the 'Exerted' attacks from the warcries.

-Omitted-
Spoiler
Was going to ask what the best support link for Tect. slam as I saw like 7 supports on his updated POB. Misread his notes at first, but after re-reading I got it.

[Opinion on build]
It's weird.. I'm still giving this build a shot. I'm SUPER tanky, after getting both my Nebulochs, there actually hasn't been something I can't straight face tank. (Highest i've done is t16 bosses atm though).
But i'm not optimistic about this build against end-game bosses. As I league starter, unfortunately, I will not be using this build again. As stated before, the leveling tree stretches a bit too far for my liking and requires quite a bit of Orb of Regrets to swap to end-game. The single target damage is really subpar compared to a lot of other builds. While slow, it does feel nice to map with. And delving with the build is REALLY smooth.
While it is the most tanky build i've played, I've been equally 'tanky' with certain builds with less defences but use other means to deal with incoming damage (One in mind was a Slayer Cyclone a few league backs. While it wasn't as tanky as this build, it could tank equally as well due to the lifeleech thru slayer).
Dernière édition par K1ll3rBunny, le 25 juin 2020 02:28:42

Changed a bit now. POB says 8,3 m dps. quite nice i would call it. i already see a difference. doing some elder now to try.
"
K1ll3rBunny a écrit :
"
K1ll3rBunny a écrit :
Okay, I'm not quite understanding something here.

I'm currently level 73. I'm supporting Enduring Cry and Seismic Cry (in place of infernal cry) with second wind.
I don't have two charges for the warcries. When I use Seismic Cry, I can't use enduring cry I started looking at it more. Second wind states 'Supported non-instant skills have +1 cooldown use'.
Since we spec into 'Call to Arms' which makes warcries instantly used and have a shared CD, how do we get second wind to work?

In the end game build POB you give, you have in the notes;
"The second wind support gives the warcrys 2 charges that even thoe they share cd, you should be able to pop Enduring cry when ever needed. so we save a life flask."

Edit

Yea, that's exactly the reason why I don't have two uses. I refunded 'Call to Arms', and I have 2 uses on each warcry now.

Now, my question is, Why..?
From what i see, the lastest 'end game build' POB you give, you have also spec'd into 'Call to Arms'..

Well, an update from my last post on this build..

I'm currently level 90. I have 2 nebulochs, 2 kaom's ways, kaom's roots, missing the lion's roar flask out of the flasks.
I haven't fully swapped over my skill tree from the leveling tree (which imo, is quite a lot of Orbs of Regret to do compared to other builds i've played).

But i'm noticing a huge lack of single target DPS, to the point where I actually can't kill certain map bosses (Specifically the 'Park' Map boss[t14 map], apparently she was healing more than I could do damage. I legit just had to leave the map as I spent 10 mins smacking her in the face to get no where on her HP bar.)

After that, I tried swapping support gems on my Tect. Slam. I tried Multistrike support, only to notice that Tect. Slam now doesn't use the 'Exerted' attacks from the warcries.

-Omitted-
Spoiler
Was going to ask what the best support link for Tect. slam as I saw like 7 supports on his updated POB. Misread his notes at first, but after re-reading I got it.

[Opinion on build]
It's weird.. I'm still giving this build a shot. I'm SUPER tanky, after getting both my Nebulochs, there actually hasn't been something I can't straight face tank. (Highest i've done is t16 bosses atm though).
But i'm not optimistic about this build against end-game bosses. As I league starter, unfortunately, I will not be using this build again. As stated before, the leveling tree stretches a bit too far for my liking and requires quite a bit of Orb of Regrets to swap to end-game. The single target damage is really subpar compared to a lot of other builds. While slow, it does feel nice to map with. And delving with the build is REALLY smooth.
While it is the most tanky build i've played, I've been equally 'tanky' with certain builds with less defences but use other means to deal with incoming damage (One in mind was a Slayer Cyclone a few league backs. While it wasn't as tanky as this build, it could tank equally as well due to the lifeleech thru slayer).

i looked at your profile, something i rarely do, and as i expected. your problems are severe, you specced to EO but have RT, you lack some damage items, you miss annoint ect ect. your playing SC so your view on tankyness can be questioned. there are tons of better sc builds that feel tanky, and do much better dps, if you can accept that once in a rare occasion your defences fail. like face tanking with max dodge block raider, and afk in shaper ball phase.
"

i looked at your profile, something i rarely do, and as i expected. your problems are severe, you specced to EO but have RT, you lack some damage items, you miss annoint ect ect. your playing SC so your view on tankyness can be questioned. there are tons of better sc builds that feel tanky, and do much better dps, if you can accept that once in a rare occasion your defences fail. like face tanking with max dodge block raider, and afk in shaper ball phase.

There's a reason why I don't have EO lmfao.. cause I have RT. I'm glad you're able to pick up on that atleast.. The reason why I didn't spec out of RT and into EO right then, was cause it was actually dropped my DPS, which is already lacking.
As stated, Do you REALLY expect someone to have ALL those Orb's of Regret ontop of getting Nebulochs at the start of the league? You even have us respec 2 Ascendancy points, which is 10 Orb's of Regret right there. The planning isn't all there, imo.

Plus, i've already caught you on something. I was part of the reason as to why you even updated your POB. As I stated, you had 'Call to Arms' specced, while second wind CLEARLY states NON-INSTANT skills, and have also noticed other questionable things you've had in your POB.

Sorry, but I grabbed this build THE NIGHT BEFORE the league started, a bit after they released the new Keystones and such for people to start making builds/update their builds. I kinda expect someone who is claiming their build to be '3.11' version the night before a league, to go through it thoroughly. On top of that, you aren't even running the build, so how can you 100% know how the changed affected the build?

Also, that's highly bs. My view on 'tankiness' is totally wrong cause I played SC? That's actually slightly retarded. You're able understand what tankiness is without playing hardcore. And plus, it's not even like hardcore does more DMG or something, soo that logic is highly skewed. I just personally don't want to have to remake a character everytime I die, its my perefence lmao. You say that a build isnt 'tanky' because it's defences fail once in a while?
"
your playing SC so your view on tankyness can be questioned. there are tons of better sc builds that feel tanky, and do much better dps, if you can accept that once in a rare occasion your defences fail. like face tanking with max dodge block raider, and afk in shaper ball phase.

If you've also read comments on this thread, this build has that problem as well, with many different people. lmao. I especially have that problem when it comes to syndicate bosses.

"

there are tons of better sc builds

you're 100% right. I ran a Posion BV build last league, where i used a tabula and cleared t16 with breeze. Could easily clear 3x the maps this build ever could This build on the other hand.. lmao, i'll just leave it there.

-Edit-
I kinda enjoy how the items you choose for your 'End Game' build are semi unrealistic. Do you EVER expect the avg player to get that EXACT megalomaniac that you have on your POB? And you don't even suggest an alternative.. Y I K E S. Part of me is starting to think you chose those unrealistic items to 'up' some sheet numbers to make the build look better than it is at first glance.
Dernière édition par K1ll3rBunny, le 25 juin 2020 04:29:56

-Edit-
I kinda enjoy how the items you choose for your 'End Game' build are semi unrealistic. Do you EVER expect the avg player to get that EXACT megalomaniac that you have on your POB? And you don't even suggest an alternative.. Y I K E S. Part of me is starting to think you chose those unrealistic items to 'up' some sheet numbers to make the build look better than it is at first glance.[/quote]

you can check my past chars, have 2 from 3.7 and 3.10, lvl 100 and 99 both from HC (the one lvl 100 rest in sc since ran unided map = reflect). if you look at their gear its not impossible to get thoes tiers of items, and if you read the note, and the guide i heavly state its just made for showcase for Min/max, and that people should try out different setups, and the tier of items are far from mandatory. regarding respec. i dont think thats its that many points, at the time i usually switched in the past around lvl 90 ish, i had many regret orbs stashed.

and further more, its expected that people can change a thing or 2 by them self. i made the guide pre launch so anyone picking a build should expect small changes..
Dernière édition par DUKE_OF_SNUFF, le 25 juin 2020 04:50:34
I actually do endgame properly now. changed Gloves and sth more. doing pretty decent dmg even to sirus awakener 5. CAN FACETANK his Death beams, even in third face, not giving a single F. deathless and not even 4 mins of fight.

https://pastebin.com/XXN2nuCB
"
Death0rGlory1991 a écrit :
I actually do endgame properly now. changed Gloves and sth more. doing pretty decent dmg even to sirus awakener 5. CAN FACETANK his Death beams, even in third face, not giving a single F. deathless and not even 4 mins of fight.

I really like how you using Xoph's Blood with Atziri's Promise.
Also -90% enemy fire res in pob config - nice dps boost ;)
You should make it -1000% fire res, gonna make your dps through the roof
Dernière édition par rainberry, le 25 juin 2020 05:23:24
"

you can check my past chars, have 2 from 3.7 and 3.10, lvl 100 and 99 both from HC (the one lvl 100 rest in sc since ran unided map = reflect). if you look at their gear its not impossible to get thoes tiers of items, and if you read the note, and the guide i heavly state its just made for showcase for Min/max, and that people should try out different setups, and the tier of items are far from mandatory. regarding respec. i dont think thats its that many points, at the time i usually switched in the past around lvl 90 ish, i had many regret orbs stashed.

and further more, its expected that people can change a thing or 2 by them self. i made the guide pre launch so anyone picking a build should expect small changes..

Made pre 3.11, yet you claim it's 3.11 build. You could have easily left it titled as '3.10' as it clearly isn't fully made for 3.11, correct? And, while I do expect a change, I also expect the Build's OP to look for that change, or the build to still work regardless of change. Last league, the build I followed got swapped to a Herald Stacker after how OP they became. I didn't follow him. The build still ran perfectly fine, which I had to change it myself and figure out the best/better skill tree, with the addition of Cluster Jewels that league. I personally don't think i've ever seen a build claim to be updated to the newest league where the person who made the build doesn't run the build themselves.

Well I don't? So idk if I level fast, you level slow / im unlucky or you're lucky. either way, I had roughly 10-15 at max.
-Added in edit-
Yea, just quickly comparing the trees. There is roughly 31 Orbs of Regret you want us to use to change from the last leveling tree, to switch to the end game. Which also doesn't account for the 5 additional respec points you have us use going from 3rd lab to uber, to change the starting position of the skill tree. So, roughly 36 total. I didn't even get half of what I needed.

"

if you look at their gear its not impossible to get thoes tiers of items

I'm sorry, where was that megalomaniac on either of those characters? You do realize how cracked out that is, and if it existed, how much it'd be, right? You seemingly do that a lot. Selective read stuff. You blatantly ignored my comment about the megalomaniac specifically. And even in the reply before, you obviously ignored a majority of what I wrote. In the first reply, you go on about defences and me not knowing what tankiness is cause 'SC', when the only creditable thing I gave this build was the fact it was tanky. And you can try to claim that it was toward the other builds ive played cause im 'SC' but that's BS. SC doesn't mean you can't do HC builds on it lmfao.

I kinda like how you reply to me, but then theres a plethora of others saying pretty much equal to me about the build, yet you felt the need to attack me, omegaLUL. And yea, it kinda is an attack with all those passive aggressive comments such as;
"

and further more, its expected that people can change a thing or 2 by them self.

"

your playing SC so your view on tankyness can be questioned

"

i looked at your profile, something i rarely do, and as i expected. your problems are severe, you specced to EO but have RT, you lack some damage items, you miss annoint ect ect.

I love how you assume I don't already know this lmao.
Oh yea, i TOTALLY just somehow 100% forgot about annoints, because the annoint is a make or break for this build. Totally shouldn't rush the two main weapon, which this build was built around. Naah, thats stupid. lemme rush my annoint first dawg. way more OP.
So, are you giving going to give me the currency to do all this in 1 go orr?
Dernière édition par K1ll3rBunny, le 25 juin 2020 05:58:24
"
rainberry a écrit :
"
Death0rGlory1991 a écrit :

I really like how you using Xoph's Blood with Atziri's Promise.
Also -90% enemy fire res in pob config - nice dps boost ;)
You should make it -1000% fire res, gonna make your dps through the roof

i am also curious how you apply the -90 res. all skills in poe that adds - res do so automatically, so you should never use that function outside special situations. or am i missing something here?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires