3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
K1ll3rBunny a écrit :
"

you can check my past chars, have 2 from 3.7 and 3.10, lvl 100 and 99 both from HC (the one lvl 100 rest in sc since ran unided map = reflect). if you look at their gear its not impossible to get thoes tiers of items, and if you read the note, and the guide i heavly state its just made for showcase for Min/max, and that people should try out different setups, and the tier of items are far from mandatory. regarding respec. i dont think thats its that many points, at the time i usually switched in the past around lvl 90 ish, i had many regret orbs stashed.

and further more, its expected that people can change a thing or 2 by them self. i made the guide pre launch so anyone picking a build should expect small changes..

Made pre 3.11, yet you claim it's 3.11 build. You could have easily left it titled as '3.10' as it clearly isn't fully made for 3.11, correct? And, while I do expect a change, I also expect the Build's OP to look for that change, or the build to still work regardless of change. Last league, the build I followed got swapped to a Herald Stacker after how OP they became. I didn't follow him. The build still ran perfectly fine, which I had to change it myself and figure out the best/better skill tree, with the addition of Cluster Jewels that league. I personally don't think i've ever seen a build claim to be updated to the newest league where the person who made the build doesn't run the build themselves.

Well I don't? So idk if I level fast, you level slow / im unlucky or you're lucky. either way, I had roughly 10-15 at max. Plus doesn't account for using some to test that warcry thing out for certain. Not like I can push currency out like mad, as this build really isn't great for that.

"

if you look at their gear its not impossible to get thoes tiers of items

I'm sorry, where was that megalomaniac on either of those characters? You do realize how cracked out that is, and if it existed, how much it'd be, right? You seemingly do that a lot. Selective read stuff. You blatantly ignored my comment about the megalomaniac specifically. And even in the reply before, you obviously ignored a majority of what I wrote. In the first reply, you go on about defences and me not knowing what tankiness is cause 'SC', when the only creditable thing I gave this build was the fact it was tanky. And you can try to claim that it was toward the other builds ive played cause im 'SC' but that's BS. SC doesn't mean you can't do HC builds on it lmfao.

I kinda like how you reply to me, but then theres a plethora of others saying pretty much equal to me about the build, yet you felt the need to attack me, omegaLUL. And yea, it kinda is an attack with all those passive aggressive comments such as;
"

and further more, its expected that people can change a thing or 2 by them self.

"

your playing SC so your view on tankyness can be questioned

"

i looked at your profile, something i rarely do, and as i expected. your problems are severe, you specced to EO but have RT, you lack some damage items, you miss annoint ect ect.

I love how you assume I don't already know this lmao.
Oh yea, i TOTALLY just somehow 100% forgot about annoints, because the annoint is a make or break for this build. Totally shouldn't rush the two main weapon, which this build was built around. Naah, thats stupid. lemme rush my annoint first dawg. way more OP.
So, are you giving going to give me the currency to do all this in 1 go orr?

i respect your points. and largely disagree. i think the build still provide what it promises. insain level of tankyness. +1.5mill boss damage. good area coverage for clear. endgame min max potential. and im not trying to offend you. i do understand that you maby felt that the build could 2 hit t16 bosses. and im sorry to say it cant.
my Bad! forgot to put it out, was trying to explain ressistances to my mate yesterday, thats why they are still in probably...

still 3.2 m shaper dps.
"

i respect your points. and largely disagree. i think the build still provide what it promises. insain level of tankyness. +1.5mill boss damage. good area coverage for clear. endgame min max potential. and im not trying to offend you. i do understand that you maby felt that the build could 2 hit t16 bosses. and im sorry to say it cant.

I don't get what you're disagreeing to, yourself? I never even trashed the build in any way in the first place, yet you take some offense to my opinion on the build?

Read the comments, Majority of people feel this build lacks single-target DPS.

That's the ONLY thing I said about damage on this build. You SERIOUSLY need to go read that comment you first replied to.
All you did was legit say stuff I already stated in my opinion about the build.

Part of me thinks you really just don't understand English at all.

Explain to me, where in ANY of my posts, did I say anything about wanting to 2-shot t16 bosses with this build? You have the build listed as a HC Super tank, if you think people come in thinking that this build will output insane damage, you're slightly crazy. No one who clicks on this build is thinking that this build can do that. So, stop thinking anyone even cares about that in the first place.

On the other hand, no one wants to spend an hour on each boss map fight. Am I exaggerating how long it actually takes, of course. But it doesn't make the point invalid.

In the end, it was an opinion on the build for anyone else looking to go into the build as you aren't running the build this league. You do not fully understand/know how the changes have affected the build.

Btw, if you're boasting about 1.5m shaper DPS.. Y I K E S. Also, you still ignored 90% of that post, omegaLUL.
Dernière édition par K1ll3rBunny, le 25 juin 2020 06:30:32
"
rainberry a écrit :
"
Death0rGlory1991 a écrit :
I actually do endgame properly now. changed Gloves and sth more. doing pretty decent dmg even to sirus awakener 5. CAN FACETANK his Death beams, even in third face, not giving a single F. deathless and not even 4 mins of fight.

https://pastebin.com/XXN2nuCB

I really like how you using Xoph's Blood with Atziri's Promise.
Also -90% enemy fire res in pob config - nice dps boost ;)
You should make it -1000% fire res, gonna make your dps through the roof

Just noticed it now, thank you for your help. Put the Cinderswallow Urn in with 70% crit Chance while flask is active, boosting dps insanely good. Just bottled faith missing now for optimal dps through flasks.

As i said, im totally nooby, wont be able to build my own character without help...
So is there any explanation as to why this flask has stats like this? This is from the 'End Game' POB.

https://gyazo.com/b9dba0a0e2d4d44f99ea683d0520bce4

Spoiler
Chemist's Sulphur Flask of Warding
Unique ID: 91bed1c45709c58c8ba896a13ee344a5d8c3bd5998b926b84f516f39ea468078
Item Level: 65
Quality: 20
LevelReq: 35
Implicits: 1
Creates Consecrated Ground on Use
24% reduced Charges used
Immune to Curses during Flask effect
Removes Curses on use
+40 to strength
8% increased maximum life
+20% fire resistance
20% increased Melee Damage
gain 5% of physical damage as Extra fire damage
Dernière édition par K1ll3rBunny, le 25 juin 2020 07:14:03
"
K1ll3rBunny a écrit :
So is there any explanation as to why this flask has stats like this? This is from the 'End Game' POB.

Spoiler
24% reduced Charges used
Removes Curses on use
+40 to strength
+20% fire resistance

I'm pretty sure that he just added his stats from his lethal pride, although it would be better to add this directly to jewel.
"
dtx1212 a écrit :
"
K1ll3rBunny a écrit :

Spoiler
24% reduced Charges used
Removes Curses on use
+40 to strength
+20% fire resistance

I'm pretty sure that he just added his stats from his lethal pride, although it would be better to add this directly to jewel.

Ahh, mkay. Thank you. Yeah, would've been nicer and easier to understand if it was on the pride jewel itself.
Current state of this build in 3.11
https://youtu.be/GxztWsl_9H8
Dernière édition par rainberry, le 25 juin 2020 10:01:37
"
rainberry a écrit :
Current state of this build in 3.11
https://youtu.be/GxztWsl_9H8

Use frost bomb xD, but yeah seems like single target is not good.
this thread has become very unpleasant to read all of a sudden. :(

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires