3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

How did that enchant happen on those Kaoms Roots? It says 'regenerate 2% life if you've been hit recently." But its corrupted. I went on poetrade and it says it is an enchant. I apologize if it is common knowledge, I am pretty dense. Thank you in advance though!
"
infectreality a écrit :
How did that enchant happen on those Kaoms Roots? It says 'regenerate 2% life if you've been hit recently." But its corrupted. I went on poetrade and it says it is an enchant. I apologize if it is common knowledge, I am pretty dense. Thank you in advance though!

The Kaom's Roots in his end game POB have both an enchantment and a corruption.

The Corruption is: +1 to Endurance Charges
The Enchantment is: regenerate 2% life if you've been hit recently

The Enchantment comes from Uber Lab
Dernière édition par AndyLovesHisBge, le 25 juin 2020 12:11:04
"
rainberry a écrit :
Current state of this build in 3.11
https://youtu.be/GxztWsl_9H8

Yikes, having Combustion support would probably help immensely. Definitely need as much fire pen as you can stack.
"
LegendaryMewtwo a écrit :
"
rainberry a écrit :
Current state of this build in 3.11
https://youtu.be/GxztWsl_9H8

Yikes, having Combustion support would probably help immensely. Definitely need as much fire pen as you can stack.

I use Combust Support and it does not help at all with some of the metamorphs.

Even with tier 90000 trash gear, I was able to kill Baren in a reasonable amount of time but some of the metemorphs, even in just white maps, are impossible to kill with trash gear.

I think their combination of stats can really work against low single target damage builds like this one (which is really low with trash gear).
"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
this thread has become very unpleasant to read all of a sudden. :(

I can not agree more. I wanted to play this build, but after patch notes, and diging in pob decided to skip atleast as league starter. But coming to thread and talking shit, that is unpleasant to read for genereic user, not talking about build author in bird culture considered as a dick move.

To build author: ty for the buuld, I will start with some ez to gear ed or smth, farm exalts and will defenetely run your build. Me and my wife was looking at this build since deliriim, just had no time to play. Ty vm 4 the build!
Let's all just appreciate the time spent on making a build like this available to others. Writing this kind of guides is very time consuming. Almost like a unpaid job. So let's be civil and respectfull.
Keep it positive guys.

I went VD Spellslinger this league to change a bit, but man this build feels so much better.
Maybe VD takes a while to feel good.
First time playing witch too.
Quick question what annoiment on neck is bset for us ? Cant find anywhere anything about that in topic or pob or im just bimbo
"
Auditore1964 a écrit :
Quick question what annoiment on neck is bset for us ? Cant find anywhere anything about that in topic or pob or im just bimbo

I'm using spirit void to help with mana
"
Auditore1964 a écrit :

The notes section in the end game pob suggests Soul Raker which will free up all the points on the tree spent getting the mana leech.
Hi everyone!

Does someone know if that stat on Precursor's Emblem (#% chance that if you would gain Endurance Charges, you instead gain up to your maximum number of Endurance Charges) stacks with Unflinching? And if yes, does it make sense vs other 'per endurance' stats that the ring can roll?

TY!
Dernière édition par OlafGrossbaf, le 25 juin 2020 20:16:46

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires