[3.9] Fists of Fire | Boss Killer | Unarmed Cyclone | Cheap [Unique Heavy]

"
Hellzwraith a écrit :
"
Hellzwraith a écrit :
"
Woah with rings and ele weakness facebreakers the dmg is total overkill, merc lab done at lvl 55 without any problems, everything dies almost instantly. I'm having much fun for now, great job on the guide !

Wish I was in STANDARD SC LEAGUE > lol

Ill never get to see the full potential of the build because HC prices on items are crazy stupid. But I just hit lvl 71 and into maps at last. Im gonna try and take it slow so I don't have to start over again. I wish there was an option to start at level 60 or something after completing the story the 1st time...

Careful what you wish = IM now in SC Standard as I ripped in mercy lab at lvl 73 to a saw blade trap - uhhhg.. I think IM done with HC - getting too old and trying to fight the games improbables is making me sick....

Ouch ... well, ask and you shall receive!

I'm actually gonna try my hand at SSFHC. Hopefully I'll land myself a pair of Facebreaker, otherwise I'll be trying something other than Fists of Fire, I suppose.
Gahhh - yea Im just frustrated but I dont know if I want to start a 3rd time in Hc. Maybe I will but keep my current Sc guy and see how far I can get as a test character..
In game since Minotaur League..
question why dont you take Vitality void anymore its 2 SP away and the leech is worth it no ?
Cant answer for the OP but I always take Vitality Void when playing a melee..

I tried SC and it was the worst 30 minutes of my life so I rolled a new HC facebreaker chieftain and Im back to lvl 30 and rolling towards act 4... I think trying a JUGG fire build was a bad idea as I lost a lot of Deeps. SO im gonna go Flame Chieftain again and see what happens...

RAWR !!!!
I just wanted to add - none of my recent posts reflect anything bad about the Build in this guide as it performs very well..Its my horrible abilities to play the game on HC that have caused all my misery ..

\\
\\end rant....
\\
Hi there. Loving the build so far. I specced into it from playing ngamahu cyclone and can already feel the difference.

Following is a link to my current build and I would love some advice and/or critiques if possible.

It is fairly budget, so the rings could definitely use a solid upgrade. This know. I tried to keep the prices down to test out the build initially. I've had some problems with mana so I've specced into mana leech and would like some advice as to which 4 nodes I could run without in your build, with mana leech as the replacement.

One other thing, with regards to blood rage. How important is this to the build? I get sweaty hands when I see my life ticking down, so just wondering if I could swap it out with another gem without messing to much with this awesome build. And it is really an awesome build. Good job!

Following is my POB link, if anybody cares to comment :)

https://pastebin.com/esk6nhRe
Having a hard time sustaining mana even tho I follow the build, none of the items which i lack should influence this either. Also, could you post a 3.9 pastebin link? The latest fire quiver version doesnt seem to work either
Killing everything so far (trying to gather T16 maps) easily. Since this is a boss killing league I highly highly recommend the Awakened Fire Penetration gem in your setup.

Here is my gear:

Low on money currently so not ready to risk corruptions on some of the gear.
Nostrademous
"
Nostrademous a écrit :
Killing everything so far (trying to gather T16 maps) easily. Since this is a boss killing league I highly highly recommend the Awakened Fire Penetration gem in your setup.

Here is my gear:

Low on money currently so not ready to risk corruptions on some of the gear.

very nice , got some questions , how tanky is the build in generall? up what content/bosses have you done so far and how has it been in therms of survivability , sorry for bothering you with the questions just wanted make sure this is the build im looking for .
"
realVIP a écrit :

very nice , got some questions , how tanky is the build in generall? up what content/bosses have you done so far and how has it been in therms of survivability , sorry for bothering you with the questions just wanted make sure this is the build im looking for .

It's fairly tanky via life leech, blind, phys dmg mitigation from armor (68%), 52% evade chance, ascendancy to take 10% of physical as fire which you have capped at 77%.

You can still get one-shot at times though to bullshit mechanics. I have 4,689 health right now. I spawned the Awakener (Sirius) with 5 full towers and tried him. Got my butt handed to me not knowing the mechanics. Did get him to 40% health though.

With a good chest some of the suggested corruptions I think anything in the game can be done.

I did make some small changes to build tree. I prefer Ramako over Tawhoa for final ascendancy as you can't trigger the Endurance Charges from your hits, only from using Flame Dash (or alternative when you get hit from Charging Offensive notable, but I would rather not get hit).

I regret not taking Vaal Pact yet... I think I will get it next level to up my health regain.

Here is my current PoB: https://pastebin.com/ZpvMEwTY

It contains current and "future" planned tree.
Nostrademous

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires