[3.9] Fists of Fire | Boss Killer | Unarmed Cyclone | Cheap [Unique Heavy]

awesome build just started 3.9 with it already reaching nice dps. one thing i noticed is that talismans are good until u can get rigwalds. bought some cheap talisman with a bunch of fire dmg% and added phys to attacks Rarity: Rare
Havoc Torc
Ashscale Talisman
--------
Requirements:
Level: 43
--------
Item Level: 70
--------
Talisman Tier: 1
--------
20% increased Fire Damage (implicit)
--------
Adds 7 to 13 Physical Damage to Attacks
+87 to maximum Life
9% increased Rarity of Items found
+18% to Lightning Resistance
--------
The fire of the hearth is a docile dog,
leashed and tamed.
The fire of the First Ones is a ravening wolf,
wild and free.
- The Wolven King

--------
Corrupted
now im rocking rigwalds:)
Now that Maim Chests are RIP what do you think we are going to be rocking chest wise for 3.9?
"
VsDreaMz a écrit :
Now that Maim Chests are RIP what do you think we are going to be rocking chest wise for 3.9?

Bronn’s Lithe, Loreweave or a rare with life, -15 mana and chaos resist.
Been playing this in the new league got to level 79 im thinking of going back to hardcore and just wondering would you use the current skill tree in hardcore or would you change anything up to be a bit more defensive while not losing too much dps?
"
djgianluca a écrit :
Been playing this in the new league got to level 79 im thinking of going back to hardcore and just wondering would you use the current skill tree in hardcore or would you change anything up to be a bit more defensive while not losing too much dps?

I'd shift to be way more defensive in the tree ... I'd use a shield from the start and focus on some shield nodes for block.
"
djgianluca a écrit :

IM playing this in HC and its solid, I did rip once on a nasty Metamorph early on around lvl 24 but rebuilt and currently in act7 around lvl 56 and its starting to get a lot better. I changed up a little and went JUGG, as well as tectonic slam and I have enough deeps to kill stuff so far. Hopefully be running some blood ducts before tonights over for me....
In game since Minotaur League..
How do you deal with the Shock from the Vessel on the Lightning Jugg variation? seems like i just drop when its popped.
Welp Im Currently Level 89 With Decent Gear Most of the Conquerors are Kinda of a Joke as you can either facetank or just dps them down fast enough, Sirus How ever is AN ENTIRELY different story Im not sure what to even progress for to tackle that thing Probably work on getting better rings / chest / corrupted shield

"
DakkyDarkness a écrit :
How do you deal with the Shock from the Vessel on the Lightning Jugg variation? seems like i just drop when its popped.

Soul of Arakaali should help. You could also just not use the flask at be at 80% conversion. There’s also a Watcher’s Eye that can convert phys to lightning.
"
VsDreaMz a écrit :
Welp Im Currently Level 89 With Decent Gear Most of the Conquerors are Kinda of a Joke as you can either facetank or just dps them down fast enough, Sirus How ever is AN ENTIRELY different story Im not sure what to even progress for to tackle that thing Probably work on getting better rings / chest / corrupted shield

Nice! I think your right that corrupts are the next step. Elemental weakness and flammability can stack too, so EW on hit on gloves and flam CWDT is something I’m running. Also, you could stand to get a lot more crit multi on your Abyssus and RC amulet. But your setup looks really nice!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires