[3.9] Fists of Fire | Boss Killer | Unarmed Cyclone | Cheap [Unique Heavy]

Im finally back to lvl 65 at last and pondering a few things myself..

I went Ngamahu and Hinekora for my 1st 2, now Im debating Tasalios and then Ramako. As Im playing HC the deeps sees to be good so I think I prefer Tasalios, I would go Tawhoa and Valako if it was more triggerable but Flame Dash isn't how I want to gain Endurance charges really..

Also, Id like to take Vaal Pact but we lose a ton of regen - and I don't really know if regen out weighs life on hit or not. Im currently sitting at 3500 life and trying to take all life and vitality nodes to get over 4k at this point...

edit - hmm I thought I had a ton of life regen until I just looked and its only 189.4 a second. I think Ill go ahead and take Vaal Pact and see how it does ….
In game since Minotaur League..
Dernière édition par Hellzwraith, le 24 déc. 2019 18:23:10
Wow - back on the beach again !!!! made it to Avarius Reassembled and got wrecked again. Lvl 65, 3500life, max resists, 114k dps and still ripped … UN freaking believe able….

I guess Im going SC the rest of this league as I cant seem to stay alive in HC
….
Dernière édition par Hellzwraith, le 25 déc. 2019 00:55:25
Hey follow Unarmed Cyclones friends I am pretty new to the game and I am currently running Build from "www.poebuilds.net/facyclone"

And right now my Damage is super super low and i might need some pointer to what and where i should or could do to get my DPS up and i am hitting a dead end here, I can do some t15 but i still struggle to do so.

With my Aura i am at 19521.23 DPS

I know this is bit much but would you be so kind helping a brother out i would be very appreciated.
Thank you
Dernière édition par Zynnlol, le 25 déc. 2019 18:05:24
"
Zynnlol a écrit :
Hey follow Unarmed Cyclones friends I am pretty new to the game and I am currently running Build from "www.poebuilds.net/facyclone"

And right now my Damage is super super low and i might need some pointer to what and where i should or could do to get my DPS up and i am hitting a dead end here, I can do some t15 but i still struggle to do so.

I know this is bit much but would you be so kind helping a brother out i would be very appreciated.
Thank you

The rings and the shield with an empower support really boost the damage on the cyclone I was able to get decent rings like what shown for about 20c and the shield is dirt cheap at 1c. those 2 things will boost you quite a bit.
"
Hepcatkip a écrit :
"
Zynnlol a écrit :

Thank you

The rings and the shield with an empower support really boost the damage on the cyclone I was able to get decent rings like what shown for about 20c and the shield is dirt cheap at 1c. those 2 things will boost you quite a bit.

Thx for the info, let me give you a quick update..
I change all my skills from Claws to Resolute Technique and rework all my gears, this gear is the best i could find right now. My DPS is still pretty much near the old spec, tho this time Mana is a huge problem for me so i have to Anoint my Amulet with Soul Raker

Dernière édition par Zynnlol, le 26 déc. 2019 07:22:11
just looking at your gems and seeing the Brutality linked to cyclone - that basically ruins any elemental dps you have and I don't see Herald of ash on your gear either.

When I was showing 115k dps I had a 5link armor with Cyclone, Elemental damage with attacks, meele damage support, fortify, increased area of effect - while running herald of ash/purity, with precision and blood and sand.
Dernière édition par Hellzwraith, le 26 déc. 2019 08:16:22
How do you deal with Accuracy im at 87% chance to hit?

And what is better Vix Lunaris Shield or The Signal Fire Quiver?
You should be able to get all the accuracy you need with Precision + War Banner and perhaps 4-7 points in the tree. Signal Fire offers about 15% more damage, while Vix offers def+block+life+cannot be frozen. Vix really comes into its own when you have dual Circle of Guilt rings + lvl 3 /4 Empower. Both also have amazing corrupts if you can hit them.
Hey guys. Just picked up a Lethal Pride, but I am a little confused on the mechanics. It is mention on the first page that it gives a lot of crit, but I'm not seeing that when I place it near Endurance (top left of tree). The passives there only give 20% burning damage and 10% effect of fortify. What am I missing?
Dernière édition par easypoints, le 5 janv. 2020 10:07:39
I just wanted to say, Great BUILD!QQQ!!!!
I also have used in Shield slot, Hyrri's bite quiver, and Blackgleam is a poor man's Signal fire!@

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires