[3.9] Fists of Fire | Boss Killer | Unarmed Cyclone | Cheap [Unique Heavy]

"
Multijuice a écrit :
"
SaintCabal a écrit :
"
Multijuice a écrit :
If you decide to go lightning before friday, then i hope (if possible) to have an update on the build for a lightning version.
Does not have to be a complete guide ofc. but just so we know what to lvl if we wanna follow in your footsteps :)

Ty for all the answers.

For Scion, PoB might look something like this: https://pastebin.com/cWc8udcQ

Mind this is without ticking Shock and this would still require some tinkering with jewels, tree and gear to get reists and get a little more life. Could also swap out Herald of Ash and Bronn Lithe for better options. But the basics are captured here, and plenty of dps and defense here.

Damn that Scion looks spicy! But could be hard to roll something like that, when i am this unfamiliar with the build. Tinkering with it will be hard then :)

Yeah, if I go lightning, Scion or Raider are the front runners. But after seeing the gems updates, I may just stick with fire. Added Fire, Fire Pen, Ele Attack Damage, Melee Phys all look pretty strong. Might run cyclone with those + Fortify. Really still on the fence still. Might be a game time decision.
How much were Circles of Guilt like yours at league beggining ?
"

The first CoG ring I bought in blight with Purity effectiveness and increased phys damage was 20c (maybe first week of league). The first CoG ring I bought with Flammability on Hit was like 3ex (mid league) and my final Flammability on Hit ring was 8ex (mid to late league).
"
SaintCabal a écrit :
"

The first CoG ring I bought in blight with Purity effectiveness and increased phys damage was 20c (maybe first week of league). The first CoG ring I bought with Flammability on Hit was like 3ex (mid league) and my final Flammability on Hit ring was 8ex (mid to late league).

So what what would be the best ring before Circles ? Rare steel rings ?
"
"
SaintCabal a écrit :
"

So what what would be the best ring before Circles ? Rare steel rings ?

Yes ... I usually start with iron rings, then iron rings crafted with Essence of Contempt, then steel rings crafted with Essence of Contempt.
Think I’m going Chieftain. Seems like it’s going to have a slight advantage for bossing.
For the leveling part, do you still think going for Vitality Void is a good option? Or was that a 3.7 play?

One more question, why do we use the diamond flask? What about a Cinderswallow would it not give a better outcome?
Dernière édition par Multijuice, le 13 déc. 2019 13:24:30
"
Multijuice a écrit :
For the leveling part, do you still think going for Vitality Void is a good option? Or was that a 3.7 play?

One more question, why do we use the diamond flask? What about a Cinderswallow would it not give a better outcome?

Yes, we'll need the mana leech early. And diamond flask is a bit more dps than Cinderswallow. If you find you need more dps, you can swap the Quicksilver flask for Cinderswallow. Wise Oak is another great alt flask option.
any change 3.9 skill tree?
"
gawain152 a écrit :
any change 3.9 skill tree?

I don’t anticipate and major changes, but there may be some tweaks depending on gear.

I’m currently lvl 60, and you can check out my current gear/tree here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SaintCabal/characters

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires