[3.9] Fists of Fire | Boss Killer | Unarmed Cyclone | Cheap [Unique Heavy]

With 2 weeks left to the next league I started this build in hopes of finding one that will get me farther into maps. I play HC and Ive ripped 9 times in HC blight league and completed 12 maps total this league. I cant stay ALIVE TO SAVE MY ARSE>> Necros, Flame totems, Elementalists - ohh My !! None of them worked for me...

Anywho I like your build and I actually made it to level 69 and Kitava act10 and had 3 ascendencys completed before ripping to his flame thingy on the floor. How we can be fire immune -Tasalios- and still die to fire is beyond me. But I digress, rebuilt today and back to level 43 currently - hoping to get 60 before tonight ends.

Fun build and I think Ill take this one into the next league as my main league starter.. Thanks for build guide...

In game since Minotaur League..
Dernière édition par Hellzwraith, le 30 nov. 2019 18:42:06
"
Hellzwraith a écrit :
With 2 weeks left to the next league I started this build in hopes of finding one that will get me farther into maps. I play HC and Ive ripped 9 times in HC blight league and completed 12 maps total this league. I cant stay ALIVE TO SAVE MY ARSE>> Necros, Flame totems, Elementalists - ohh My !! None of them worked for me...

Anywho I like your build and I actually made it to level 69 and Kitava act10 and had 3 ascendencys completed before ripping to his flame thingy on the floor. How we can be fire immune -Tasalios- and still die to fire is beyond me. But I digress, rebuilt today and back to level 43 currently - hoping to get 60 before tonight ends.

Fun build and I think Ill take this one into the next league as my main league starter.. Thanks for build guide...

Glad to hear you’re enjoying the build. And yeah, Kitava is no joke. He does tons of fire and physical. Only thing I can recommend other than mechanics is going in with a decent life pool (3,500+) and some supporting flasks. The build should give you gobs of dps, so maybe focus on defense for the fight. There are a few shields out there that can give defense, plus a little dps too.

Good luck and let me know if you break through.
Just wanted to report back after my last post. I am now lvl 84 and working through maps, I typically never get far in maps but I have a feeling this build will let me do so easily.

I am struggling to get a good 5/6-link as well as enough currency for all flasks and uniques. However, the build still holds up fine and I am having no issues at tier 7 unless it's a bad mod or mob combo.

I decided to try to run the crit build you have up now opposed to the 3.7 version, still struggling to get a rigwald's curse and also adjust my gear to make up for the missing resisistances but I am sure it will happen very soon.

Thanks again for the build SaintCabal, look forward to more builds from you in the future!
"
Golden710 a écrit :
Just wanted to report back after my last post. I am now lvl 84 and working through maps, I typically never get far in maps but I have a feeling this build will let me do so easily.

I am struggling to get a good 5/6-link as well as enough currency for all flasks and uniques. However, the build still holds up fine and I am having no issues at tier 7 unless it's a bad mod or mob combo.

I decided to try to run the crit build you have up now opposed to the 3.7 version, still struggling to get a rigwald's curse and also adjust my gear to make up for the missing resisistances but I am sure it will happen very soon.

Thanks again for the build SaintCabal, look forward to more builds from you in the future!

Thanks for the update. Sounds like it’s going well ... lvl 70-80 is white maps, lvl 81-90 is yellow maps and lvl 90+ is red maps. You should able to be running deep red maps (T14, T15 and T16) by lvl 92 or 93 using this build. You’re well on you way.

GL on drops!
Added some analysis and notes in response to the 3.9 Balance release.
Added to 3.9 Balance analysis:

Smite (50% phys to lightning)
Elemental Hit (lightning only variant)
Hi, if I would go for a Raider ascendancy, what should I pick and in what order? Would there be any items to change while playing Raider?

Great guide tho :)
Dernière édition par Boczeq, le 10 déc. 2019 17:29:11
"
Hi, if I would go for a Raider ascendancy, what should I pick and in what order? Would there be any items to change while playing Raider?

Great guide tho :)

Appreciate the compliment :)

So I don't think you need to change any items per se, but without building a whole tree, it's hard to say. Resists and phys resist are really the most challenging aspects of the build.

For Raider Ascendancies, I'd consider this order:

Rapid Assault
Quartz Infusion

With Fortify+Perseverance Raider will have full "combat uptime" on Onslaught (+100% increased effect), Phasing and a bunch of related buffs including immunity to elemental ailments and built in Exposure. In theory, it seems pretty strong.

The thing I'm not sure on for Raider is life pool ... might be difficult to push beyond 5,500 life. Will also have to go evasion instead of armor which will reduce phys resist to one degree or another.
So nothing too crazy in the patch notes except for three changes that are pretty nerfy for all late game melee builds —— body armor can no longer get +1 curse, maim or extra %life. This really sucks, but will hopefully be balanced by new currencies or new mods. The alternative could be Bronn’s Lithe or a rare w/ lots of resistances.
"
SaintCabal a écrit :
So nothing too crazy in the patch notes except for three changes that are pretty nerfy for all late game melee builds —— body armor can no longer get +1 curse, maim or extra %life. This really sucks, but will hopefully be balanced by new currencies or new mods. The alternative could be Bronn’s Lithe or a rare w/ lots of resistances.

Will an update be coming up then? Would really like to try out this build. But with the armor buffs on minions etc. i am abit hesitant!

The build looks super strong in the video's and super cheap aswell. But i am wondering if 3.9 with the focus on boss killing will be a good time to try it out?

One more thing, is there a leveling tree? :) I can't find it. Perhabs just one until we can respec from the other starting point like your POB tree :)

Anyways, good guide (Y) 10/10.
Dernière édition par Multijuice, le 11 déc. 2019 15:04:58

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires