[3.9] Fists of Fire | Boss Killer | Unarmed Cyclone | Cheap [Unique Heavy]

awesome, thanks! will report back ;) Any thought on best annoint for ammy if im still fire for now ?
Dernière édition par lobsterzilla, le 26 nov. 2019 13:37:54
"
lobsterzilla a écrit :
awesome, thanks! will report back ;) Any thought on best annoint for ammy if im still fire for now ?

Cruel Preparation for defense, Heart of Flame for offense. Whispers of Doom is also amazing if you can snag some Facebreakers with Elemental Weakness and a ring with Flammability.
Added Uber Elder video at top of thread.
Hi Nice build, I'm currently trying it out and like it a lot but I had one question. Maybe its already been asked and I'm probably missing something, but a lot of the gear you use has crit modifiers but we're taking resolute technique? Doesn't that make it so you cant crit? Thanks!
Thanks, Pizzahutguy! Glad you’re enjoying the build!

The non-crit version of this build is what I did in 3.7 ... in 3.8, I switched to a crit version using the unique amulet, Rigwald’s Curse. This version provides superior dps and defense since we are able to shift from The Signal Fire to the unique shield, Vix Lunaris. For this version, you can refer to the PoB link at the very top of the thread. If you have any questions about this new crit version, just let me know, but it’s really not much different that what you’re already doing if you’re following the 3.7 build.

Good luck
Added clvl 98 gear (top of the thread) and clarified some areas of the guide to better delineate between 3.7 and 3.8 versions.
are you still using lethal pride? or am I blind
"
lobsterzilla a écrit :
are you still using lethal pride? or am I blind

Yes, but I don’t think it shows in PoB for whatever reason. I’m using it up above Endurance in the upper, left area of the tree.

I posted my latest gear (clvl 98) near the top of my original post in this thread.
Dernière édition par SaintCabal, le 27 nov. 2019 12:23:54
"
SaintCabal a écrit :
Thanks, Pizzahutguy! Glad you’re enjoying the build!

The non-crit version of this build is what I did in 3.7 ... in 3.8, I switched to a crit version using the unique amulet, Rigwald’s Curse. This version provides superior dps and defense since we are able to shift from The Signal Fire to the unique shield, Vix Lunaris. For this version, you can refer to the PoB link at the very top of the thread. If you have any questions about this new crit version, just let me know, but it’s really not much different that what you’re already doing if you’re following the 3.7 build.

Good luck

oh duh now I see that lol yeah im really enjoying it. I'm experimenting with The Unshattered will shield in place of the Vix Lunaris for the extra channeled skill dmg. Ever toyed around with that one?
"
pizzahutdude a écrit :

I'm experimenting with The Unshattered will shield in place of the Vix Lunaris for the extra channeled skill dmg. Ever toyed around with that one?

I have, and it has some good dps, life and resist. It’s definitely a viable option, but only if you are unable to pair a couple Circle of Guilt rings with a Vix Lunaris.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires