[3.9] Fists of Fire | Boss Killer | Unarmed Cyclone | Cheap [Unique Heavy]

Yeah, PoB doesn't work with it for some reason. But in game, while standing in hideout, I see a 10% increase in dps when equipping it.
Hey thx for making this guide!!

After looking for some hours on poeninja for a cool Cyclone build, I saw your character and decided to respec my Chieftain to try it too and I'm pretty happy so far.

I have a couple questions:

- What do you think is the best (easiest) endgame content for this char? Farming Uber Elder/Guardians/Delving?

- Do you do blight encounters while leveling? If yes, what are your tips? I feel like is impossible on Tier 16 Elder, specially against bosses and fire enemies.

- What Elder T16 is the best in your opinion? Thx!

I may have more questions since I just started playing. I'm also in a budget gear, since I don't have these strong rings (I saw that they increase more then 100% of your damage). Any tips on how to acquire then?

Thank you again!

Dernière édition par MetalCrawler, le 1 nov. 2019 12:51:45
"
MetalCrawler a écrit :
Hey thx for making this guide!!

After looking for some hours on poeninja for a cool Cyclone build, I saw your character and decided to respec my Chieftain to try it too and I'm pretty happy so far.

I have a couple questions:

- What do you think is the best (easiest) endgame content for this char? Farming Uber Elder/Guardians/Delving?

- Do you do blight encounters while leveling? If yes, what are your tips? I feel like is impossible on Tier 16 Elder, specially against bosses and fire enemies.

- What Elder T16 is the best in your opinion? Thx!

I may have more questions since I just started playing. I'm also in a budget gear, since I don't have these strong rings (I saw that they increase more then 100% of your damage). Any tips on how to acquire then?

Thank you again!

Thanks for checking out the build. To answer your questions:

- The build can handle all endgame content pretty well. I delve as I come across sulfite, and I'm at currently around depth 430 with no issues. Lately, I have shaped my Atlas have been running Elder Toxic Sewers. If you're just trying to farm currency and buy better gear, this is probably the way to go.

- I do the blight encounters and haven't had any issues doing so (T16 seems easy enough to me). Some good currency flow with blight. I find the cold towers to be most effective. I also put empower effectiveness on my rings.

- As mentioned earlier, Toxic Sewer is where I used my Shaper Orb. The map has good density, and the narrow passages condense enemies so one pass clears everything.

For the rings, you really just have to watch the market. Sometimes you can find them for next to nothing ... if you can get one with Flammability on hit, that's really the way to go. The mod you really want is the Herald of Purity effectiveness. With a lvl 30 Herald of Purity, two such rings translates into a shit ton of dps.

I also took a quick look at your character ... you might want to consider Tasalio over Arohongui in your ascendency ... the reason being, for general mapping, you'll have so much dps that you'll rarely need to even drop a totem. The 100% fire resist of Tasalio with also give you immense flexibility for your gear. Speaking of gear, you should look to get some boots with movement speed (25%+) ... cyclone feels a lot better with a little movement speed. You should also take a look at your rings ... two Circle of Guilt rings are ideal, but steel rings are also nice, especially if you can get flat phys rolled on to them ... Essence of Contempt can result in some amazing steel rings. You can also probably find a cheap Perseverance with a nice corrupt too (life, AoE, resist all or cit chance/multi during flask).
Dernière édition par SaintCabal, le 1 nov. 2019 16:27:58
Thx for pointing out my mistake, the ascendancy wasn't intentional.

I just did some upgrades and am going to test it out.

This is my first league playing the game, so all your tips are very valuable, its a lot to learn.

Thank you again!!
Dernière édition par MetalCrawler, le 2 nov. 2019 07:40:05
"
MetalCrawler a écrit :

This is my first league playing the game, so all your tips are very valuable, its a lot to learn.

Thank you again!!

You're welcome. And no mistakes in PoE, only figuring things out. As you say, there is a lot to learn. It's a great game with a lot of depth and complexity, and I've enjoyed doing this.

So I took another quick look and you have some nice stuff going on. Gear wise, the next thing you probably want to address is gaining a curse on hit. The easiest (and cheapest) route might be to buy and corrupt facebreaker gloves until you can hit an elemental weakness on hit. Or, if you want to go more defensive, Temp Chains on hit. But really the best option for this is a Flammability on Hit Circle of Guilt. This is especially powerful if you run with the Signal Fire.

You can also sometimes find cheap Abyssus helmets with an increased effect of Ele Weakness enchant, btw. A Devoto's Devotion is also a decent option here for fast mapping.

Glad you're enjoying the build.

Dernière édition par SaintCabal, le 2 nov. 2019 12:29:04
"
SaintCabal a écrit :
"
MetalCrawler a écrit :

Thank you again!!

You're welcome. And no mistakes in PoE, only figuring things out. As you say, there is a lot to learn. It's a great game with a lot of depth and complexity, and I've enjoyed doing this.

So I took another quick look and you have some nice stuff going on. Gear wise, the next thing you probably want to address is gaining a curse on hit. The easiest (and cheapest) route might be to buy and corrupt facebreaker gloves until you can hit an elemental weakness on hit. Or, if you want to go more defensive, Temp Chains on hit. But really the best option for this is a Flammability on Hit Circle of Guilt. This is especially powerful if you run with the Signal Fire.

You can also sometimes find cheap Abyssus helmets with an increased effect of Ele Weakness enchant, btw. A Devoto's Devotion is also a decent option here for fast mapping.

Glad you're enjoying the build.

So, Can I have another curse? I though since I had Assassin's Mark I couldn't apply another one, but It make sense since I'm not actually applying on hit. Will the mob have both curses when I cast Assassin's Mark?

Thx
You can't apply two curses at the same exact time, but what often happens with garbage mobs is your assassin's mark pops off and your next hit kills the mob, so they die with assassin's mark giving you the power charges. And if the mob is a little tougher, no problem, then they have EW or Flammability applied. EW/Flammability is just a more reliable method for damage ... Assassin's Mark is really only for power charge generation during mapping. EW/Flammability is WAY more damage.
Found a decent Elder Chest and decided to give double cursing a try. Have swapped out Facebreaker's ... so far, it seems pretty slick. Can feel the increased dps.

Items in play:

Hi Thanks for this guide. I've just started POE and have been following a noob molten strike guide whilst i'm learning the ropes. Come across this one and getting nostalgic for Diablo Whirlwind Barbarians!

Is this build suitable for a complete fresh game? i've seen you've evolved some of your POB links as you've gone through this league - would you make any tweaks to your leveling guide?

Any tips to get me up and running / what to prioritise in terms of passives, skills and gear in the early - mid game whilst i'm learning the mechanics would be a massive help!
also - to add to previous, i'm playing on console so even some of your "cheap" items are going to be a challenge for me to get - any tips for magic and rare variants / alternatives to aim for as i slowly come into the right gear? thanks again

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires