[3.9] Fists of Fire | Boss Killer | Unarmed Cyclone | Cheap [Unique Heavy]

Updated PoB links with leveling (w/ shield) and non-leveling (w/ quiver) setups and current Shaper DPS.
What do u thing about combusition gem ?
It's more DPS than Fortify and Infused Channeling, but those both carry such nice defensive mechanisms it'd be hard to change the current Cyclone setup. That said, it can be a nice support for the CWDT Wave of Conviction setup, but even here I don't know how useful it is for mapping, though it's nice for bosses (especially Shaper and Elder).
Experimenting with a new shield. Leads to a lvl 30 Herald of Purity and a level 27 warchief. Cannot be frozen and life are also big bonuses. https://pastebin.com/Sfi2pF3L

Added lvl 96 gear at beginning of thread.
"
SaintCabal a écrit :
Experimenting with a new shield. Leads to a lvl 30 Herald of Purity and a level 27 warchief. Cannot be frozen and life are also big bonuses. https://pastebin.com/Sfi2pF3L

That shield build looks neat. I tried that out, but I'm not entirely convinced yet. But that's bevause Kitava in Lava Lake killed me a ton of times :D
It clearly feels slower than before, but I don't think it's a bad thing.

If one could get a lvl4 empower and a +1 to Gems corruption on the shield, then we would get +9lvl to both HoP and VAW.

You mentioned earlier that you would like to swap out Herald of Ash for something else. Had you tried Flesh and Stone there? The added maim damage seems quite nice and the blind could be some nice survivability utility,
"
deiga a écrit :
"
SaintCabal a écrit :

That shield build looks neat. I tried that out, but I'm not entirely convinced yet. But that's bevause Kitava in Lava Lake killed me a ton of times :D
It clearly feels slower than before, but I don't think it's a bad thing.

If one could get a lvl4 empower and a +1 to Gems corruption on the shield, then we would get +9lvl to both HoP and VAW.

You mentioned earlier that you would like to swap out Herald of Ash for something else. Had you tried Flesh and Stone there? The added maim damage seems quite nice and the blind could be some nice survivability utility,

Lava Lake Kitava is one of the more dangerous map bosses ... there are just some attacks you have to flat out dodge with him.

So the +1 to gems and +2 to duration gems has the same effect since both HoP and VAW have duration tags. The dream shield would be a double corrupt +1 gem/+2 duration ... this would give us a lvl 31 HoP on a Vix Lunaris.

I am still toying around with gem setups ... I am currently thinking about working in a Tempered Mind in the hopes that I can drop both Precision and Herald of Ash in order to add Anger or Haste and a decent Watcher's Eye. But haven't made any changes to see if it works just yet.
I don't think VAW is a duration gem. At least the gem doesn't have that tag in-game unless I'm looking in a wrong place.

But I don't know if the 2 levels less matter too much, it adds ~4% damage to VAW.

Good luck with figuring out how Tempered mind fits in there :) Best I could find was 60 unallocated Int, with 0 point cost, but simply dropping precision already hurts so much
"
deiga a écrit :
I don't think VAW is a duration gem.

You are absolutely correct. Luckily, I just found this waiting for me on the market:

And Tempered Mind didn't really work out ... it covers nicely on accuracy, but the loss of the Lethal Pride is just too great, and without spending 20ex+ on a Watcher's Eye, neither Anger nor Hatred are worth it (let alone Haste).

In terms of gear and tree, not sure where to go from here. I think the only thing really left for min-maxxing would be double corrupt items or a slightly better Lethal Pride ... the one I'm using includes a useless 20% fire res. I've already spent a few ex on divines to re-roll an extra Lethal Pride I have, but no luck so far.
Dernière édition par SaintCabal, le 28 oct. 2019 21:09:08
Added a video of a Shaper run using a variation with 100% unique items (gear, jewels and flasks).
Dernière édition par SaintCabal, le 28 oct. 2019 21:18:42

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires