[3.7] Diabloyd's Avatar of Voidforge Jugg Cyclone / 7K+ HP / 3~4M+ Shaper DPS

My first deathless uber elder ever , and the best build ive ever played since 3.0 :), okay cyclone is.... a bit overpowered ;).

Thanks for the great and very tanky build!
I think im done for this league, trying to get the last challenges.

Im siting at 7,6 million shaper dps ( abyssus ) and 5,3 million shaper dps without abyssus. no power charges / no shock for sure. 7350 hp / lvl 96, all resistances balanced out and using precision as my 4th aura ( nice dual watchers eye ).

lethal pride gives 30% crit multi , 60% crit chance , 10% chance to intimidate , 0,4% lifeleech

"
Rathik2 a écrit :
"
DontSayCandlejack a écrit :
"
Rathik2 a écrit :
Can you recommend another armor others than kaom's heart?
I really don't like the lack of sockets.

Any armour that can have some similar results?

Also you mention that you need a 30% movement speed boots.
Would it matter a lot if you only had a 25% movement speed boots?

Regards

Kaom's is the best choice mostly due to its 40% bonus fire damage, but if you need the slots (like for buffing up warchief or herald of purity minions) 6l Belly of the Beast would be a decent pick, you can also get 6l Carcass Jack to beef up your cyclone radius by a lot, or 6l Loreweave to boost your damage by a lot.

The luxury option would of course be a big dick 6l rare elder astral plate with maim support but that's probably out of your price range by a few orders of magnitude.

As for boots, you definitely don't want anything less than 30% movespeed. You will definitely feel it if you go with anything less, Cyclone already nerfs your movespeed by a not-insignificant amount, so you need every bit of movespeed you can get to go not-slow with it.

Something like this?

To be honest I just crafted this

which freed one socket and I was able to add faster attack on leap slam so is all good now.

Thanks.

Did you consider to use lvl 7-9 precision instead of faster attacks for leap?
Adds 50% crit chance and ~359 accuracy (which means more attack speed).
Dernière édition par Enterich, le 21 juil. 2019 17:52:57
Running this in HC and thinking should I swap out the T H I C C Unyielding node for Unrelenting?

Or should I go for Unwavering Stance on the tree and get both Unyield/Unrelenting?
Hi, currently playing this build on HC LVL81.
Question: In your calcs you added power and frenzy charges.....how do you generate them?

I also bought a voidforge 5L after quite some savings and trading but my dmg still feels kinda shit even with pyre and avatar. If i calculated my pob i only have around 35k DPS....something i do definitly wrong there.

Can you pls take a look over my pob what i can improve? But i dont have the currency for a xophs, tempered flesh or watchers eye (lul running currently only T7 maps)

https://pastebin.com/sK6d3eJr or my char should be visible on my profile

TY
Dernière édition par Example257, le 23 juil. 2019 15:29:28
"
Example257 a écrit :
Hi, currently playing this build on HC LVL81.
Question: In your calcs you added power and frenzy charges.....how do you generate them?

I also bought a voidforge 5L after quite some savings and trading but my dmg still feels kinda shit even with pyre and avatar. If i calculated my pob i only have around 35k DPS....something i do definitly wrong there.

Can you pls take a look over my pob what i can improve? But i dont have the currency for a xophs, tempered flesh or watchers eye (lul running currently only T7 maps)

https://pastebin.com/sK6d3eJr or my char should be visible on my profile

TY

Add these to your Voidforge, then it'll calculate properly.
Spoiler
Gain 100% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage
Gain 100% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage
Gain 100% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage

However, even with this implemented, your damage is still only like 170k
(should be enough for low tier maps though)

I was using Abyssus to fill up the gap before I could get some decent gears, but you can't use Abyssus in HC I suppose.

I guess you'll just need to take it step-by-step then.

You can aim for this (probably more life, or use "Unrelenting + Unbreakable" instead of "Unstoppable + Unyielding" to be tankier)
https://pastebin.com/ASye3uLg

And I'd recommend using Vaal Molten Shell with at least 15k armour, this way you can keep max end.charges all the time, and you can pop Vaal MS to get a really thicc shield temporary (especially for Legion monoliths, or boss encounters, for example)

However, without Unyielding your AoE radius would be smaller.
"
MrToweliee a écrit :

Running this in HC and thinking should I swap out the T H I C C Unyielding node for Unrelenting?

Or should I go for Unwavering Stance on the tree and get both Unyield/Unrelenting?

Unrelenting is nice, you can switch to Vaal Molten Shell like I mentioned above.

I don't think Unwavering Stance is necessary, Cyclone already has stun immune.
The main benefit of Unstoppable is "you can't be slowed under 100%", which is extremely good against Elder/ Uber Elder, and this means immunity to Free/chill too.
im in love with this build, a little upgrade in ring and xoph blood.

Transcended flesh
Watcher's eye with hatred crit
Lethal Prife with
+40str
+5% str
+5% dd
+8% hp
+15% mult crit
"
diabloyd a écrit :

Add these to your Voidforge, then it'll calculate properly.
Spoiler
Gain 100% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage
Gain 100% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage
Gain 100% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage

I always thought you have to edit the numbers to 300% Fire since we deal no non-fire damage but on the other hand, i was never good with math :D
With those changes i get around 151k DPS (my old pb calcs on that were wrong)
Dernière édition par Example257, le 24 juil. 2019 02:42:18
"
vegamegagf a écrit :
im in love with this build, a little upgrade in ring and xoph blood.

Transcended flesh
Watcher's eye with hatred crit
Lethal Prife with
+40str
+5% str
+5% dd
+8% hp
+15% mult crit

you should add phys>fire or phys>cold conversion on your gloves.
its such a HUGE dps boost i cant believe u didnt got that yet when i see ur other uber expensive stuff ^^.
Using your build and i'm enjoing it. Thanks for a guide!
Got good gloves for 30 Chaos and crafted them. I think they're cool.

Got my first Lethal pride jewel and it gave me 40% increased damage, 76 strength, 4% life, added 5% of phys damage as fire damage and 30% crit chance/

Also i have a question: What stats on abyss jewel i should look for besides increased effect of shock and life?
Dernière édition par lehlehich, le 24 juil. 2019 10:11:17
Loving your build so much. Thanks a lot. I have like 35~40ish ex to spend but I'm not sure what should I do differently. I was gonna craft ass mark ring but, trash mobs are already dying like flies. So, can't see the point and dropped it.

Here is my pob link : https://pastebin.com/NKEreWG7
Currently not using abyssus for leveling.
Really enjoying the build and looking for advice on where to go from here.

With pulverise I am at ~4.1m shaper dps, will have to take a look at physical support when I get home.
Dernière édition par todnesser, le 25 juil. 2019 04:52:25

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires