[3.7] Diabloyd's Avatar of Voidforge Jugg Cyclone / 7K+ HP / 3~4M+ Shaper DPS

"
amadnei a écrit :
do you guys think Chieften node would work ?

ton of regain + fire dmg ?

Yeah it could work, just swap one of your auras (herald or Aspect of Spider) to Precision then you're good to go.

And you don't need to get Phys conversion on your gloves then.
"
diabloyd a écrit :
"
amadnei a écrit :
do you guys think Chieften node would work ?

ton of regain + fire dmg ?

Yeah it could work, just swap one of your auras (herald or Aspect of Spider) to Precision then you're good to go.

If you have some spare currency to buy an assassins mark on hit ring with -7 manacost you can easily use 4 auras, because cyclone is free to use.
Assassins mark on hit is also a huge dps increase on map clears, cwdt and assassins mark only rarely procs. You also have power charges up all the time.

Just swap the assassins mark gem with precision ( you can only level it up to lvl ~11-12 )
can I still destroy bosses without carcass jack? Using flesh and stone seems to make me lose dps so idk if that's just a tooltip thing to not worry about or what.

Also with my current tree and with my timless jewel in the duelist area I get

10 Increased fort effect
4% max life
5% chance double damage
30% melee crit chance
20% increased armor

The dervish node gives me 10% fort and I get 20% inc phys damage on defiance, idk if thats worth getting rid of the titanic impact crit nodes, basically 4 for 4 nodes losing crit to re gain 10% fort effect and 20% inc melee phys.

Also I did a minatour with 25% more health, I killed him but he didnt die as quick in that GIF wondering what more I can do for damage.
I'm noob, need help please... the damage is only 7300 xD (I know the skill gems aren't maxed)

Lethal pride 10210

40% increased armour
0.4% attack leech as life
4% maximum life
15% crit multi
5% chance to double damage
20% physical damage

https://pastebin.com/XVw2CFtj

Thx a lot.
Dernière édition par SVNPIGGY, le 19 juil. 2019 07:29:55
Are there some useful/outstanding glove enchants for this build?
"

any idea how to get endurance charge ? the node near vaal pact only get me very rarely up to 3-4.
"
amadnei a écrit :
"

any idea how to get endurance charge ? the node near vaal pact only get me very rarely up to 3-4.

Could use a Elder Ring with the Warlord Mark on Hit curse. ilvl 75 for Lvl 8 Curse and ilvl 80 for lvl 12 Curse.

-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Nice guide! I have one question though. I don't see any freeze and curse immunity on you gear. How do you get those? Just switch flasks for mapping? For me, I really need warding and heat flasks for general mapping .
"
Iwantyoutotrypizza a écrit :
Nice guide! I have one question though. I don't see any freeze and curse immunity on you gear. How do you get those? Just switch flasks for mapping? For me, I really need warding and heat flasks for general mapping .

Yes, use flasks and that'll be enough.

You don't need freeze/chill immunity if you have Unstoppable though.

Can someone help me? oneshot in t14 maps...

https://pastebin.com/XVw2CFtj

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires