[3.7] Diabloyd's Avatar of Voidforge Jugg Cyclone / 7K+ HP / 3~4M+ Shaper DPS

Greatest build i ever played.
This build made my experience with cyclone even better. It strong, tough, and never be slow like a tank. Everything melt really quick on the way. Hope that ggg not going to nerf, I want to play this build for every league.
Thanks to Diabloyd.
Dernière édition par manasuke, le 30 juil. 2019 23:37:52
Let's talk some Lethal pride stats:
Got 4 lethal prides bought. ilvl could matter, but need more gems for testing, ideally 2 with same number of kills but different ilvl.
First I thought the less the number of the warriors on the stone - the better.
Now I dunno...
If someone needs any of the stones for exchange or can provide some more stats, pm me.

Using the 14794 under Kaom now (ilvl 86):
0.4 damage leech as life.
20% increased warcry buff effect.
30% increased melee crit strike chance
20% increased armor
Gain 5% of Phys damage as extra fire damage
15% to Melee crit strike multiplier
10% increased Fortify effect

Others under spoiler:
Spoiler

12235 Kaom (ilvl 80):
40% increased melee damage (2 nodes by 20%)
40% increased totem damage (2 nodes by 20%)
5% strength
20% increased Stun duration on enemies
20% increased Burning damage

This one still gives less damage than crit chance + fire damage stone above.

13694 Kaom (ilvl 86):
20% reduced damage from Crit strikes (2 nodes by 10%)
20% Fire Res
5% chance to deal Double Damage
10% chance to intimidate enemies for 4 sec on hit
0.8 damage leech as life. (2 nodes by 0.4)

11260 Kaom (ilvl 77):
20% increased melee damage
5% of Phys damage from hits taken as Fire damage
Ignites you inflict deal damage 10% faster

If someone's interested, i'm selling gloves for this build:
100 chaos

2.1 exalted
"
___KND___ a écrit :
Let's talk some Lethal pride stats:
Got 4 lethal prides bought. ilvl could matter, but need more gems for testing, ideally 2 with same number of kills but different ilvl.
First I thought the less the number of the warriors on the stone - the better.
Now I dunno...
If someone needs any of the stones for exchange or can provide some more stats, pm me.

Using the 14794 under Kaom now (ilvl 86):
0.4 damage leech as life.
20% increased warcry buff effect.
30% increased melee crit strike chance
20% increased armor
Gain 5% of Phys damage as extra fire damage
15% to Melee crit strike multiplier
10% increased Fortify effect

Others under spoiler:
Spoiler

12235 Kaom (ilvl 80):
40% increased melee damage (2 nodes by 20%)
40% increased totem damage (2 nodes by 20%)
5% strength
20% increased Stun duration on enemies

This one still gives less damage than crit chance + fire damage stone above.

13694 Kaom (ilvl 86):
20% reduced damage from Crit strikes (2 nodes by 10%)
20% Fire Res
10% chance to intimidate enemies for 4 sec on hit

11260 Kaom (ilvl 77):
20% increased melee damage
5% of Phys damage from hits taken as Fire damage
Ignites you inflict deal damage 10% faster

To add to the Lethal Pride info:

13094 Kaom
10% reduced damage from Crit Strikes
10% chance to deal double damage (2 nodes)
5% increased Strength
20% increased Physical Damage
10% increased effect of Fortify
20% increased Armor

There is more double damage and melee damage but on nodes I'd rather not take.
Fun build so far!

Dumb q, but the POB has max power charges when calculating damage. How are we generating them?
Dernière édition par electromagrod, le 2 août 2019 07:21:46
"
electromagrod a écrit :
Fun build so far!

Dumb q, but the POB has max power charges when calculating damage. How are we generating them?

With Wave of Conviction setup you use Assassin's Mark for powercharges unless you are using Enfeeble instead of Assassin's Mark.

Then you would use a Shaped ring with the Curse enemies with Assassin's Mark on Hit.

GL HF.
I started the hoho movement.

Moderators are absurd.
ah TY! I am using a elem weakness on hit gloves instead, so I won't have power charges
Hey,diabloyd! First - really appreciated your build, it's really great. When i start this league with tectonic slam chieftain, it was... well, very so-so, especially with legion. Then i understood that i need to swap to something better and saw your build. It's very cheap to start and its one of the most enjoyable builds i ever played, maybe the most. Tanky, good clear speed, more than enough damage to deal all content with ez-pizi, and it's the first char i leveled to 100. And ye, some tips, maybe for someone can be helpful:

- with -9 mana cost on ring you can have enough mana to up something, that cost 25% (herald of ash/purity/flesh and stone) - just need lvl 4 enlighten without changes anything on tree. I have 8 free mana. With "Versatility" on tree (and you ll take it because you really need attributes) my leap slam cost zero (with faster attacks - 1), blood rage - 7. Without "Versatility" - 1 leap (2 with FA), blood rage - 8.

- if you have assassin's mark on ring - there will be no problems on no regen maps maps with 8 free mana. If hexproof + no regen - better have more free mana.

- fast setup. Ye, Jack and elder astral plate are great, but i found Bronn's Lithe very good. For Uberlab fast runs and low lvl delve i switched Hatred to Haste, and helmet, body and watcher's eye to this:

When i reached 100 i'm comfortable with Devoto and Lithe on t16 (but Hatred with Harted crit watcher's eye back). I have 5.8k life with this setup, 7.8 with Kaom and my cyclone helmet. You can easily get 8k but i prefered 2 more jewels to balance my res for defense from Wise oak (all resistances in brackets must be equal, if someone don't know) and some attributes.

- "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" on one of your jewels will be bis. Fire leech on Xoph's Blood too. On abyss jewel - chance to blind + onslaught.

- i don't like Abyssus due legion doing a lot of phys damage too and i crafted helmet with -fire res on helm with enchant. Also u can craft +1 to melee range on it and increased effect of fortify on it, as some people told, but i don't wanna to recraft mine with t1 life and 2 open suffixes.

- you can selfcraft belt too - pristine + prismatic. It may be better, than just buy it, and can be cheaper.

- my legion jewel 11.429 under Rakiata gives: 10% chance to deal double damage,1% regen, 20 str + 50str in radius, 4% life and 20% fire resistance. If i'll take "Cloth and Chain" - it gives 4% life more.

- for up endurance charges before Uber Elder (mb someone don't know) -

Just leap or cyclone a little then swap to your normal belt.

- flasks really up to you. Personally i'm using 2 life flask - instant and instant on full life. Forbidden haste can be good option on Uber Elder for second "oh, shit!" life flask, but i prefer 2 magic (so i'm not using Lion's Roar). Ye, it's damage loss, but without it my Shaper DPS is around 3.2 million, without charges - 2.5 mil, without really expensive gear like fortify in Voidforge.

My POB, if someone interesting - https://pastebin.com/Ka65vt1g

And my gear:

Dernière édition par Spiner9191, le 2 août 2019 19:03:23
Hey mate ive started using this build as i dropped a voidforge and had a few of the other pieces lying around. Problem is i am unable to view ur pob or tree due too playing on console and having no quick access to a computer. Are u able to post a couple of screenshots of ur tree? It would be muchly appreciated. Feel free too jump into my characters and check him out for yourself hoajugg is his name. And please anybody else wants too help me feel free too roast its my first melee build. Thanks too anybody who has a look.
"
MisterTownsend a écrit :
Hey mate ive started using this build as i dropped a voidforge and had a few of the other pieces lying around. Problem is i am unable to view ur pob or tree due too playing on console and having no quick access to a computer. Are u able to post a couple of screenshots of ur tree? It would be muchly appreciated. Feel free too jump into my characters and check him out for yourself hoajugg is his name. And please anybody else wants too help me feel free too roast its my first melee build. Thanks too anybody who has a look.

Here's the tree, some details are written in it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires