[3.7] Diabloyd's Avatar of Voidforge Jugg Cyclone / 7K+ HP / 3~4M+ Shaper DPS

with trascended flesh jewel, hatred watcher eye and a lethal pride with

+40str
+5% str
+5% dd
+8% hp
+15% mult crit

the set is clean for maps, lv 81 atm, ill try big bosses at lv 90 maybe, because i need the crit nodes.

all my rare items i crafted by myself and chaos spams, pretty lucky i think.
Dernière édition par vegamegagf, le 20 juil. 2019 13:59:46
Hi,

Just a few questions, at this moment I am not near your dps. I can do easily T15 maps and killed Katarina.

At this moment I am around 200k dps on PoB tooltip

Where do you get your power charges from?
What should I for sure adjust (besides voidforge) to make PoB show effective dps?

Besides my flasks (it is on the list) what should be adjusted?
I know I can get 2 extra skillpoints if I can get the dex and int on my gear instead on the skill tree.

Thank you in advance for your feedback!
Hi,

Just a few questions, at this moment I am not near your dps. I can do easily T15 maps and killed Katarina.

What should I for sure adjust (besides voidforge) to make PoB show effective dps?

I know I can get 2 extra skillpoints if I can get the dex and int on my gear instead on the skill tree.

"
Delorre a écrit :
Hi,

He uses CWDT+Assasins mark for the Powercharges unless u opted for CWDT+Enfeeble instead. Can always shoot for a Curse on Hit Assassins Mark Ring.

On your PoB do u have enemies ignited and infusion active?

Also use Pyre ring its a big part of the build and gives u alot of dps.

Aspect of Spider craft on boots is recommended aswell.

Aswell as -5 to -8 mana cost to skills ring craft helps alot with mana reserve etc.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Dernière édition par xPiranha, le 20 juil. 2019 14:57:00
"
xPiranha a écrit :
"
Delorre a écrit :
Hi,

He uses CWDT+Assasins mark for the Powercharges unless u opted for CWDT+Enfeeble instead. Can always shoot for a Curse on Hit Assassins Mark Ring.

On your PoB do u have enemies ignited and infusion active?

Also use Pyre ring its a big part of the build and gives u alot of dps.

Aspect of Spider craft on boots is recommended aswell.

Aswell as -5 to -8 mana cost to skills ring craft helps alot with mana reserve etc.

Heya thank you for the reply!

not using pyre ring yet since I both needed the resists and the int I currently have. The ones I am using at the moment are the next best option I guess.

Ignite option was indeed deselected.
infusion seems to be on.

I know where to focus on but will need to invest some in tweaking it!
Still think I am missing something else on PoB options though, dps in tooltip is not showing what is happening in game :-)
PS:
My PoB Pastebin link

https://pastebin.com/sreAa5xu
Had a lot of fun with this build but I bricked my Voidforge in a T3 corruption room so it's time to move on, lol. I'm selling off my stuff; if anyone wants a fancy-ass belt for this setup, send me a PM.

Can you recommend another armor others than kaom's heart?
I really don't like the lack of sockets.

Any armour that can have some similar results?

Also you mention that you need a 30% movement speed boots.
Would it matter a lot if you only had a 25% movement speed boots?

Regards
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
Rathik2 a écrit :

Regards

Kaom's is the best choice mostly due to its 40% bonus fire damage, but if you need the slots (like for buffing up warchief or herald of purity minions) 6l Belly of the Beast would be a decent pick, you can also get 6l Carcass Jack to beef up your cyclone radius by a lot, or 6l Loreweave to boost your damage by a lot.

The luxury option would of course be a big dick 6l rare elder astral plate with maim support but that's probably out of your price range by a few orders of magnitude.

As for boots, you definitely don't want anything less than 30% movespeed. You will definitely feel it if you go with anything less, Cyclone already nerfs your movespeed by a not-insignificant amount, so you need every bit of movespeed you can get to go not-slow with it.
Dernière édition par DontSayCandlejack, le 21 juil. 2019 09:27:21
"
DontSayCandlejack a écrit :
"
Rathik2 a écrit :

Regards

Kaom's is the best choice mostly due to its 40% bonus fire damage, but if you need the slots (like for buffing up warchief or herald of purity minions) 6l Belly of the Beast would be a decent pick, you can also get 6l Carcass Jack to beef up your cyclone radius by a lot, or 6l Loreweave to boost your damage by a lot.

The luxury option would of course be a big dick 6l rare elder astral plate with maim support but that's probably out of your price range by a few orders of magnitude.

As for boots, you definitely don't want anything less than 30% movespeed. You will definitely feel it if you go with anything less, Cyclone already nerfs your movespeed by a not-insignificant amount, so you need every bit of movespeed you can get to go not-slow with it.

Something like this?

To be honest I just crafted this

which freed one socket and I was able to add faster attack on leap slam so is all good now.

Thanks.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Dernière édition par Rathik2, le 21 juil. 2019 13:34:26

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires