[3.7] Diabloyd's Avatar of Voidforge Jugg Cyclone / 7K+ HP / 3~4M+ Shaper DPS

How do you guys deal with T16 Legion mobs? Sometimes I just get 1 shot and can't do anything so quick is my life gone. The mobs don't live that long, but 2-3s is often enough to rip me before I kill them. Any suggestions? Since respeccing from my previous build I've netted only about 5% exp (what should have been almost a whole level) due to lots and lots of rips.
Dernière édition par rainmeadow, le 5 juil. 2019 10:51:30
"
diabloyd a écrit :

A friend of mine was using this build with 9.5k life (but only more than 1M dps), and this is because he's going for level 100.
The difference is that he is using Elemental Overload and unallocated all the passives that are crit related.

It is possible you could provide an skilltree/pob for that?

My plan is to level from 93 to 96 safely, and after that just dont care about dieing because its softcore.
"
Enterich a écrit :
"
diabloyd a écrit :

A friend of mine was using this build with 9.5k life (but only more than 1M dps), and this is because he's going for level 100.
The difference is that he is using Elemental Overload and unallocated all the passives that are crit related.

It is possible you could provide an skilltree/pob for that?

My plan is to level from 93 to 96 safely, and after that just dont care about dieing because its softcore.

No i dont have the pob, but the tree should look like this
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.7.0/AAAABAEBAAHnWfP8S_ONGJH3MsABBS3AZiFVYVKGYHfldudfP6knxVMEs7yfNuhQR5rgcqnYJEWdkGwWuxo4hNnPfi5Tu-0Gxve5LbQy0ZBVSHhvO9d-5FH0gxLhrKryQZ8-rY2mV03jfXPyRevuZU0UTcAaB3Ubqhv6kc7TbzWSpwjApsEHOlIw-L028B_z3YzP3D3vDhQgVkg4U2MXdqwOPBRx2sFoZVhjqZTG2P4K_o8FPHrvogD4667_Otg64cEE3DIl39i9xxn2SHgNouoB3L6nLdKkGXlodO2pblNS6hi18j38R36tCScvRUfZfFFjh2p344IHgpsir1ivhO8=

This is a level 94 tree with elemental overload.
"
rainmeadow a écrit :
How do you guys deal with T16 Legion mobs? Sometimes I just get 1 shot and can't do anything so quick is my life gone. The mobs don't live that long, but 2-3s is often enough to rip me before I kill them. Any suggestions? Since respeccing from my previous build I've netted only about 5% exp (what should have been almost a whole level) due to lots and lots of rips.

I don't really get it, you're not using Abyssus and your setup is similar to mine, but I barely die to Legion mobs.

Try Vaal Molten Shell instead of Immortal call.
"
diabloyd a écrit :
"
rainmeadow a écrit :

I don't really get it, you're not using Abyssus and your setup is similar to mine, but I barely die to Legion mobs.

Try Vaal Molten Shell instead of Immortal call.

Will try that. Using Solaris + Shakari, but I'm missing Gorgon & Infernal King from Solaris. Will get them as well as Yugul for Shaper, let's see if anything changes.

Also just died to Phoenix, Whirling attack 1shot me as well. Somehow I think I'm missing something, it's really annoying to die that often to be honest (of course I try to manually dodge telegraphed attacks).
Try using Lions Roar, a great defence and offence flask. Play offensively pop Vaal Ancestral Warchief as soon as they are released and spam those flasks.

I still get one shot from legion mobs now and again but that's down to my gameplay and not the build.

Killed all guardians and shaper today, all one shot, bar Shaper, I didn't move quick enough on a slam, other than that quite easy, just remember the different mechanics of each boss and move accordingly.

great build, handles everything except ele reflect no problem, only issue is it's made the game boring and easy
Ok, I found some nice stuff today and got me some new pieces of gear. I think now I've got a decent set of gear together (esp. like the jewel in my belt, which cost me 15c):

All in all I have around 7.8K life, playing feels way better now.
Dernière édition par rainmeadow, le 5 juil. 2019 21:14:35
I found some boots with Multiple Crafted Mods on them, so I am thinking of crafting this char some boots. What would the ideal, "fully" crafted boots look like? I am thinking life, movespeed, and then maybe res, but I could also throw in some blood rage or chance for double damage.
Hi. Been loving this build. Gotten further than i have ever gotten. Trying to min max a bit. Some kind soul who could take a look at my gear and setup and suggest some tweeks or improvements ?

Hers pastebin https://pastebin.com/TZqtMRuA and as well my chartab. Cheers in advance to the kind soul(s).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires