[3.7] Diabloyd's Avatar of Voidforge Jugg Cyclone / 7K+ HP / 3~4M+ Shaper DPS

So what would gg gear look like for this build? Or does that question even make sense b/c the whole point is to go low-budget while still being able to roll over most content?
I got a 6L voidforge that i vaaled and i got lvl 10 onslaught implicit, so i decided why not cyc, based on this build i made one with full remaining phys convertion, and almost all cold convertion to fire

https://pastebin.com/MrprCjwX

I do decent damage, but i lack HP, only 4k lol
So I just got a ring with total -12 mana cost (double -6 mods) so I can actually get a third aura to go with Blood and Sand and Hatred. Was thinking of replacing Assassin's Mark, but I'm not sure what auras I could use as my third pick.

edit- Decided to go with Herald of Purity since it does more for me than any of the elemental options.
Dernière édition par DontSayCandlejack, le 8 juil. 2019 07:45:36
Hi diabloyd
Thanks for your build guide, i use this build but have some problem, my dps too low just 614k (pob) althought maybe i just have no watch eye and some quality 20 gem, jew.
Can you check and give me some counsel?
https://pastebin.com/gbf6MLrZ
You have to add these to your Voidforge to get PoB to account for its effects:
Gain 100% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage
Gain 100% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage
Gain 100% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage
"
pathofmuffin a écrit :
So what would gg gear look like for this build? Or does that question even make sense b/c the whole point is to go low-budget while still being able to roll over most content?

I´d be interested in this as well.
@diabloyd would you maybe be interested in making a GG gear section? Just some ideas for stuff we can work towards if we really wanna invest heavily.
Or is this pretty much as good as it´s gonna get?

Also, can anyone comment on this builds delving capabilities?
It should work pretty damn good i suspect?
Dernière édition par LastGrizzlycorn, le 8 juil. 2019 20:49:34
How do you get your damage so high on PoB? Mine is only at 68k and almost all of my gear is similar to yours.
"
LastGrizzlycorn a écrit :
"
pathofmuffin a écrit :

I´d be interested in this as well.
@diabloyd would you maybe be interested in making a GG gear section? Just some ideas for stuff we can work towards if we really wanna invest heavily.
Or is this pretty much as good as it´s gonna get?

Well I think pathofmuffin has a point, this is not meant to be gg...I mean, you can definitely have better outputs if you invest gg gears in other kinds of builds, for instance, phys cyclone.

But well, since you're both interested I could give you some idea. It's kinda simple really, besides the resistances you'll need, gg gears should look like these:

-Helm with cyclone enchant, crafted by Pristine and Scorched Fossils, aiming for the highest life possible and also "-9% fire res".

-Spiked gloves, with the highest life possible, 25% phys to cold, +1 range, and 16% attack speed.

-Highest life and movement speed.Aspect of Spider. And if possible, cooldown reduction (for cwdt and immortal call)

-Steel Ring, with Assassin's mark on hit, highest life, elemental damage with attacks, and flat phys damage to attacks.

-Sygian Vise, with Fire damage, elemental damage, and elemental damage with attacks (crafted by fossils)

-Change Tempered Flesh to Transcendent Flesh.

-Get an insane Lethal Pride with as much double damage as you can, and attack leech also.

-And at last , level up to 100 xD
"
LastGrizzlycorn a écrit :

Also, can anyone comment on this builds delving capabilities?
It should work pretty damn good i suspect?

Yeah it's pretty damn good. You'll need to change something tho if you want to get deeper.
Perhaps swap to Elemental Overload and get tons of life.

I have an extreme example: My friend hit 9.8k life with the Elemental Overload version of this build (basically just removing all the crit passives to life and others)

You don't really need that much life, but if it's for deep delving, the tankier the merrier right? xD
("Yeah it's pretty damn good. You'll need to change something tho if you want to get deeper.
Perhaps swap to Elemental Overload and get tons of life.

I have an extreme example: My friend hit 9.8k life with the Elemental Overload version of this build (basically just removing all the crit passives to life and others)

You don't really need that much life, but if it's for deep delving, the tankier the merrier right? xD")

Could you look at my profile and tell me how I can improve the tree or something to get 9.800 life?... I reached 9.000 , I want to level up safely doing maps, for now I never died but If I culd improve my life would be nice, thanks so much.
"
diabloyd a écrit :

You don't really need that much life, but if it's for deep delving, the tankier the merrier right? xD

Thanks for the info! Do you have a PoB of your friend or can give us an indication of just how much damage we're losing if we swap to the tankier version of the build?

FYI: in case you're buying a Transcendent Flesh, double check if the seller puts in Transcendent Flesh and not a Tempered Flesh (happened to me for the first two buyers).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires