[3.7] Diabloyd's Avatar of Voidforge Jugg Cyclone / 7K+ HP / 3~4M+ Shaper DPS

"
c8die a écrit :
I found some boots with Multiple Crafted Mods on them, so I am thinking of crafting this char some boots. What would the ideal, "fully" crafted boots look like? I am thinking life, movespeed, and then maybe res, but I could also throw in some blood rage or chance for double damage.

pretty much just need Life and movespeed and resistance if u need it. Diabloyd also puts aspect of spider in his boots aswell.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
Hi. Been loving this build. Gotten further than i have ever gotten. Trying to min max a bit. Some kind soul who could take a look at my gear and setup and suggest some tweeks or improvements ?

Hers pastebin https://pastebin.com/TZqtMRuA and as well my chartab. Cheers in advance to the kind soul(s).

Why not use Blood of the Karui life flask instead of the divine you are using?

I am pretty sure Jugg unstoppable makes you immune to Chill Freeze & Temporal Chains.

with q20 it restores 3504 life over 2.7 sec and at the end makes you full no matter what vs your divine which is 2232 over 7 seconds and with rolls that Jugg negates anyway.

Also the extra movement speed on quicksilver and diamond make mapping much faster.
Dernière édition par SvK, le 6 juil. 2019 09:28:02
Is precision aura really required? It only adds +2% chance to hit vs evasive mobs at lvl 94. Can't we use another aura instead?

BTW this build indeed facerolls ALL content except reflect, even on a 5L.
Dernière édition par silverdash, le 6 juil. 2019 10:35:14
what do u think abou anger and
Spoiler
?
What do you think of the following amulet for life sustain?

Would give us some flexibility with regards to our Legion jewels.
.misread
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Dernière édition par xPiranha, le 6 juil. 2019 19:39:36
"
xPiranha a écrit :
"
silverdash a écrit :
Is precision aura really required? It only adds +2% chance to hit vs evasive mobs at lvl 94. Can't we use another aura instead?

Where does it say that this build uses Precision aura? from what i seen build mostly uses Hatred with blood and sand and the aspect of the spider.

"
rainmeadow a écrit :
What do you think of the following amulet for life sustain?

Would give us some flexibility with regards to our Legion jewels.

lol thats the builds main amulet besides Daresso's Salute.

I think he's mistaken this with my Berserker version, which uses Precision.

And the what he meant for Xoph's blood is the "fire leech", I think is actually very nice, you don't need to allocate life leech on the passives, nor do you need to find attack leech on the Lethal Pride.
"
TheParadox1 a écrit :
what do u think abou anger and
Spoiler
?

Anger is very weak. don't use it.
"
silverdash a écrit :

I think I did not mention using Precision in this build, you have more than enough accuracy from the passives (ascendancy).
"
diabloyd a écrit :

And the what he meant for Xoph's blood is the "fire leech", I think is actually very nice, you don't need to allocate life leech on the passives, nor do you need to find attack leech on the Lethal Pride.

Exactly. Will reroll my jewel soon (or buy another one to reroll) just to try a few different results and see what's in it for me now that I don't need leech from the jewel anymore.
Dernière édition par rainmeadow, le 7 juil. 2019 03:58:35

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires