[3.7] Diabloyd's Avatar of Voidforge Jugg Cyclone / 7K+ HP / 3~4M+ Shaper DPS

Love the build, very tanky, but I feel like Abyssus' 40% extra phys taken is where most of my sudden rips are coming from. What would be a decent helm to replace it with that doesn't absolutely tank the build's DPS?

I've also found a significantly decent Lethal Pride that offers 20% chance for double damage as opposed to 5%, it's 10907 under Rakiata.
Been playing with the Null and Void gloves and they arent bad if you can manage your resists

-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
This build is a beast doing T16 maps and killing Legion mobs, thanks for this my friend, 1 question, I got a Lethal Pride with "5% chance to deal double damage" in two nodes, those are accumulative?... I mean, I got 10% chance to deal double damage?... Thanks... And if this is , the best jewell could be the most nodes with chance to deal double damage + life leech?...
Dernière édition par Vyr75, le 4 juil. 2019 16:35:37
Legion jewel - Kaom (Topic) or Kiloava(Person tree)?
"
DontSayCandlejack a écrit :
Love the build, very tanky, but I feel like Abyssus' 40% extra phys taken is where most of my sudden rips are coming from. What would be a decent helm to replace it with that doesn't absolutely tank the build's DPS?

Could anyone take a look at my build/gear and tell me what I'm missing? I get ripped by a lot of stuff (Vaal Temple boss, Chimera, Legion mobs, etc.). Before I played HowA and almost never died, regardless the circumstances. Now I feel I'm ripping every 2-3 minutes. Can't take hits and (I think) I'm missing Leech.

My Abyssus is abysmal, probably have to swap that out sooner or later. Also get a better legion jewel with Life Leech and a Watcher's Eye (however, that won't push me a lot defensively).

Update: Switched for Devoto's for now. How can I boost my survivability? Damage seems to be fine (for now - can optimize that later, just don't want to die a lot).
Dernière édition par rainmeadow, le 4 juil. 2019 16:46:26
Okay, I think messed up, was going for this build, but someone said berserker is really good, so I just on a whim ascended as zerker. Would this build work with it? What would I need to change?
Dernière édition par Furries, le 4 juil. 2019 16:02:54
"

I've also found a significantly decent Lethal Pride that offers 20% chance for double damage as opposed to 5%, it's 10907 under Rakiata.

This is the helm I'm using, something like this would be nice.

But the actual damage increased of this helm is only around 10%, still has a big difference comparing with Abyssus.

And thanks for sharing the Jewel, it's kinda insane xD
"
Vyr75 a écrit :
This build is a beast doing T16 maps and killing Legion mobs, thanks for this my friend, 1 question, I got a Lethal Pride with "5% chance to deal double damage" in two nodes, those are accumulative?... I mean, I got 10% chance to deal double damage?... Thanks... And if this is , the best jewell could be the most nodes with chance to deal double damage + life leech?...

Yes the % chance double damage to accumulate, but no, the best jewel should have at least one node with "0.4% attack leech".

For damage, % chance double damage is the best.

For defensive, 5% damage taken as fire, and % effect of fortify, and % life are the best.
"
rainmeadow a écrit :
"

Could anyone take a look at my build/gear and tell me what I'm missing? I get ripped by a lot of stuff (Vaal Temple boss, Chimera, Legion mobs, etc.). Before I played HowA and almost never died, regardless the circumstances. Now I feel I'm ripping every 2-3 minutes. Can't take hits and (I think) I'm missing Leech.

My Abyssus is abysmal, probably have to swap that out sooner or later. Also get a better legion jewel with Life Leech and a Watcher's Eye (however, that won't push me a lot defensively).

Update: Switched for Devoto's for now. How can I boost my survivability? Damage seems to be fine (for now - can optimize that later, just don't want to die a lot).

There's nothing missing, but you kinda lack a bit of everything, take it easy and update your gears one by one.

There's only one problem, you should unallocate the Utmost Might cluster, this makes the Tempered Flesh useless.

Damage is ok for general mapping, but might be a bit painful against end-game bosses.
"
Den4uK87 a écrit :
Legion jewel - Kaom (Topic) or Kiloava(Person tree)?

Both are ok, the Kaom one I used to use buff the defensive power of mine, the one I'm using now gives me more damage and saves me 4 passive points.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires