[3.7][HC/SC]Kira's Broke Tectonic Slam Juggernaut|6.9k+ life and 1M+ DPS with 30c|Shaper & Elder

Just hit level 90 on my Synthesis Hardcore character running a variant of this build! Updates for a hardcore section to come.
"
danameiswayne a écrit :
Hi,i am Level 40 Right now and have huge mana problems. Any tipps what to do?

Leveling using Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
Hey, im having a hard time to get my hand onto a 6L chest piece with 4red/2blue links and im unsure if i should wait till one drops/one pops up on poetrade , or should i buy one and reroll the colours? thought about buying a tabula but then i would lose out on too much res(which i already lack lol) any advice?
"
PipiEY a écrit :
Hey, im having a hard time to get my hand onto a 6L chest piece with 4red/2blue links and im unsure if i should wait till one drops/one pops up on poetrade , or should i buy one and reroll the colours? thought about buying a tabula but then i would lose out on too much res(which i already lack lol) any advice?

If it's not corrupt, then yeah, just reroll it. Getting 4R-2B is very easy on an armour or armour/ES base. Armour/evasion base also works, but it's harder, and any other base would be really hard.
Hi,

i'm playing on PS4 and a ring "Circle of Guilt" cost neer 3 exalted it's too expensive for me...
I have ring with resist and physical damage : 9- 17.
I see the heup of all and i have the question is the heup of all with : 1-4 physical damage and 20% increased damage is worse or better

if it's better for damage, i gain a little resist and % rarity item founnd, but lose a little life.

What do you think of this ring ?

It's difficult to know if the best is physical damage, attack speed, elemental damage, % damage ,...

Thank for the build and the help

"
lemaitrejo a écrit :
Hi,

i'm playing on PS4 and a ring "Circle of Guilt" cost neer 3 exalted it's too expensive for me...
I have ring with resist and physical damage : 9- 17.
I see the heup of all and i have the question is the heup of all with : 1-4 physical damage and 20% increased damage is worse or better

if it's better for damage, i gain a little resist and % rarity item founnd, but lose a little life.

What do you think of this ring ?

It's difficult to know if the best is physical damage, attack speed, elemental damage, % damage ,...

Thank for the build and the help

Le Heup of All is probably worse than just a ring with a 9 ~ 17 roll on it. You can just plug your character into Path of Building to get a numerical comparison.

1) this build wont give u 7k hp and 1kk shaper dps for 30c. Maybe at the end of the league where everything cheap - yes, but not on fresh start even on rich league like flashback
2) This build is good and very satisfying. Especialy with nice herald MTX for ur Ash herald (this is new for me, never uses mtx for them).
3) im still at budget side (cause its very hard to upgrade things, cause we lack of rare items and stats), level 80 5k hp and 100k tooltip in the h/o. And white tier maps. Also im using some different tree points and some different gems setup, but still good. Sadly, like i said,cant see any huge upgrade for myself except just adding 1k hp through tree in next 10 levels. Pretty hard to get money for any upgrade on gear side.
Also manasustain is barely working, i think its only fine cause 3 point in the tree in manaleech instead of 1.
Anyway, this build is awesome. Easiest leveling by the way. Was suuuper easy. (but half way of it i was using consecrsted path cause it was faster).
___
to the guy above - flat phys dmg is better than ANYTHING. Always. Dont even think about it
Dernière édition par Melanholic7, le 13 mai 2019 17:08:42
"
Melanholic7 a écrit :
1) this build wont give u 7k hp and 1kk shaper dps for 30c. Maybe at the end of the league where everything cheap - yes, but not on fresh start even on rich league like flashback
2) This build is good and very satisfying. Especialy with nice herald MTX for ur Ash herald (this is new for me, never uses mtx for them).
3) im still at budget side (cause its very hard to upgrade things, cause we lack of rare items and stats), level 80 5k hp and 100k tooltip in the h/o. And white tier maps. Also im using some different tree points and some different gems setup, but still good. Sadly, like i said,cant see any huge upgrade for myself except just adding 1k hp through tree in next 10 levels. Pretty hard to get money for any upgrade on gear side.
Also manasustain is barely working, i think its only fine cause 3 point in the tree in manaleech instead of 1.
Anyway, this build is awesome. Easiest leveling by the way. Was suuuper easy. (but half way of it i was using consecrsted path cause it was faster).
___
to the guy above - flat phys dmg is better than ANYTHING. Always. Dont even think about it

It's what I got with 30 c at the start of Synthesis. Also, the DPS number I quoted is against normal mobs, not Shaper. The tooltip vastly underestimates damage.

Have you tried using a Cinderswallow Urn? It will solve all mana problems.

Finally, there are times when percent increased becomes better than flat damage, but you need really good gear with lots of flat damage already for that to be the case.
Dernière édition par KiraPoE, le 14 mai 2019 10:08:26
Thx for the help.

I can buy a circle ring but with only 1 of this 2 bonus :

herald of purity increased buff effect

increased phys damage while affected by herald of purity

Which one is better ?
Is it interresting to have just 1 bonus ?

Or must i wait for found one ring with this two bonus (cheap)...

Thx
When using Avatar of Fire, doesn't that prevent any leech life you'd gain from physical damage, since all your damage is now Fire damage?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires