[3.7][HC/SC]Kira's Broke Tectonic Slam Juggernaut|6.9k+ life and 1M+ DPS with 30c|Shaper & Elder

"
lemaitrejo a écrit :
Thx for the help.

I can buy a circle ring but with only 1 of this 2 bonus :

herald of purity increased buff effect

increased phys damage while affected by herald of purity

Which one is better ?
Is it interresting to have just 1 bonus ?

Or must i wait for found one ring with this two bonus (cheap)...

Thx

A Circle of Guilt with just 1 line will be better than a rare ring for damage, but you should make sure you aren't relying on the defensive stats on the ring you are replacing.

"
BryanOrwig a écrit :
When using Avatar of Fire, doesn't that prevent any leech life you'd gain from physical damage, since all your damage is now Fire damage?

Yes, that is correct. The reason we take the 3 leech nodes at the bottom left is for the 6% leech cap boost, so we can leech 29% of our max HP per second instead of 23% with just Vitality Void.
I buy a circle of purity with 57% increase phys damage : it's enormous !
I can manage my def...but it's a lot of change on ring and amulet

I can synthtiser it, but i have somes questions :
1) i put it in synthetiser with 2 other rare rings synthesis ?
2) the mod i have is reroll or just a second mod is add and the first is conserved ?
3) is it totaly random or i can choose the second mod with the choise of the 2 other rings ?

Thanx for all, it's a very good build...
"
lemaitrejo a écrit :
I buy a circle of purity with 57% increase phys damage : it's enormous !
I can manage my def...but it's a lot of change on ring and amulet

I can synthtiser it, but i have somes questions :
1) i put it in synthetiser with 2 other rare rings synthesis ?
2) the mod i have is reroll or just a second mod is add and the first is conserved ?
3) is it totaly random or i can choose the second mod with the choise of the 2 other rings ?

Thanx for all, it's a very good build...

1. Yes, but make sure to look up the affixes so you can get a good implicit

2. The mod you have will stay there as far as I'm aware, but I've only done this once

3. I think it is totally random
Can you leaguestart with this build? (I'm a stranger to early league FB prices.) I assume you'd level as 2-hander, farm up a tad of currency while getting a tabula, then buy FB with that and transition?
"
Can you leaguestart with this build? (I'm a stranger to early league FB prices.) I assume you'd level as 2-hander, farm up a tad of currency while getting a tabula, then buy FB with that and transition?

Yes, you can league start with a Facebreaker. They are usually 1 chaos within the first hour or two and 1 alc in the next few hours. I've done this multiple times. Although, without leveling gear, you want to put off using a Facebreaker until level 28 when you get Tectonic Slam or Cyclone, where it'll feel really good.

You don't need a Tabula, a Facebreaker does ridiculous amounts of damage on even a 3L. If the skill update adds flat physical damage to unarmed skills, it'll be even more ridiculous.
How it is going to work with the nerf on abyss jewels?
"
marquesini a écrit :
How it is going to work with the nerf on abyss jewels?

They have specifically said that they are targeting flat elemental damage on Abyss jewels, so to my understanding, it means that the flat physical damage is being left untouched.

The loss of the Circle of Guilt from Synthesis is a much bigger concern in my opinion, we'll have to see whether they added some physical damage to the Tectonic Slam gem itself to compensate for the damage loss.

At the end of the day, though, this build has more than enough damage even if all the nerfs go through. The difference will largely be whether you 1 hit or 2 hit a tanky rare mob.

Also, with the accuracy buffs, it might be worth it to take EO now and use a CWDT + Storm Brand to proc it for the extra damage.
Tree updated for 3.7

Taking Elemental Overload and using CWDT - Ball Lightning to proc it is needed for damage in 3.7. This makes us tight on gem sockets, but with Circle of Guilt being removed in 3.7, you can use an unset ring if you don't find a link you want to remove.
Is it possible for me to pivot my guy from tet slam chieftain into this.
How would I even?
"
dfk789 a écrit :
Is it possible for me to pivot my guy from tet slam chieftain into this.
How would I even?

Yes, by using Orbs of Regret. You refund all your ascendancy points for 5 passive respec points each, then you run any lab and hit the altar and it'll let you choose your ascendancy again.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires