[3.7][HC/SC]Kira's Broke Tectonic Slam Juggernaut|6.9k+ life and 1M+ DPS with 30c|Shaper & Elder

I just did the Red elder with this build now. it works beautiful.
however, i think I discovered a miscalculation with the pob, if it is intended to autocast Flammability? if so the level is to high?
All my best. I do shaper today
"
Tsiganisti a écrit :
Thanks for guide! I just started that build (atm lv36) so almost meet first time Kitavas.. What rings I should use before lv60+? just res rings or smth?

Try to find some flat damage, it'll make leveling much smoother than just having resists.

"
AdmiralTentacleFace a écrit :
Hi.

Firstly thanks for the build guide.

I'm having some trouble with it, so if you can, please help me.

I've done all the acts and am now starting maps. I've seen your videos and you are able to cover almost the entire screen with one slam. However in my version it doesn't extend and cover that well. What am I missing?

Thanks again :)

I have the helmet enchant, which gives me a higher proc rate for charged slams. On top of that, I map with Increased Area of Effect instead of Concentrated Effect, which gives me a nice AoE boost.

"
cxzaqwe a écrit :
I just did the Red elder with this build now. it works beautiful.
however, i think I discovered a miscalculation with the pob, if it is intended to autocast Flammability? if so the level is to high?
All my best. I do shaper today

It might be, I'll have to double check. I have Elemental Weakness on hit gloves so I don't use Flammability on CWDT myself anymore. If you want to use it, you'll have to make sure it is at a level that can be proc'd by CWDT.
Yeah, now hit lv85 and using CWDT+IC+Brand Storm+WOC and its work great. My build can check in my profile :)
Can’t seem to get the build link to show, even after registering there’s a window that won’t go away blocking it. Easier way to start the build without having a main? For new chars?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires