[3.7][HC/SC]Kira's Broke Tectonic Slam Juggernaut|6.9k+ life and 1M+ DPS with 30c|Shaper & Elder

"
andygami a écrit :
thanks for clearing up about flam...

jsut that CWDT + Flam doesnt come off enough for me.. does it for you?

I don't need it except for boss fights. If things die in 1 ~ 2 hits anyways, it's whatever.
I have a couple of questions, im a bit new.

Without avatar of fire, Multistrike its better than Added Fire Damage?

what is the advantage of facebreaker vs a couple of razor blades?

thx.
"
logui a écrit :
I have a couple of questions, im a bit new.

Without avatar of fire, Multistrike its better than Added Fire Damage?

what is the advantage of facebreaker vs a couple of razor blades?

thx.

I have not done the Razor build myself, but I've seen a friend of mine do it.

Pros:
- Facebreaker makes you feel strong, consistently, from level 16 onwards
- Facebreaker deals more damage overall
- Overall better performance when on low budget
- Not very passive skill tree dependent for damage (I've leveled an Arc mine Shadow with this build while having 0 synergy in the tree and had no problems at all)

Cons:
- My build doesn't have as much sustain in boss fights
- Can get awkward to gear when you need damage on everything

I would personally not use Multistrike with a Facebreaker simply because the attack speed is too low and you get locked in place for 2 extra attacks for no reason most of the time. You one shot things anyways so it feels better to be able to run around faster. One option you have is to go with the skill tree for the Razors and level using this build so you can switch over.
Can you tell me what Ascendancy i get first and the other ones please?
Obs: i have already see the ascendancy in the post but i want to know what is better get first, attack speed from Undeniable or endurance charges from unflinching.
Dernière édition par LucaSlowski, le 4 avr. 2019 18:05:20
"
LucaSlowski a écrit :
Can you tell me what Ascendancy i get first and the other ones please?
Obs: i have already see the ascendancy in the post but i want to know what is better get first, attack speed from Undeniable or endurance charges from unflinching.

The ascendancy section is in the order I would get them in. Endurance charges gives you better quality of life because of charged slam procs.
mate the bubonic trail is pretty good upgrade for boots... 2 abyssal slots... and 6%max health
"
andygami a écrit :
mate the bubonic trail is pretty good upgrade for boots... 2 abyssal slots... and 6%max health

Do you have enough gem sockets left? I feel like I'm already out of gem sockets and taking out another 2 would be pretty hard.

5% max health is equivalent to about 35 flat life in my experiences so the Tramplers should still give more life. But I guess you get ~70 from the 2 jewels.

How are you doing on elemental resists?
Dernière édition par KiraPoE, le 5 avr. 2019 12:09:33
u can check out my gear

yeah super low on gem slots... for shield charge i just have fortify, no BM no faster attack (Dont feel muchdifference even with a 20/20)

im capped... 86/80/80

oh yeah for jewl slots i been using like a few 7% life 6% attack speed with shield, 12% melee damage. instead of flat damage abyssj ewels... and some of those i get a 10% allresist in the jewel too.. seems pretty decent. i feel really strong..

but im still new to the game.. so i dont know hwo to get to the end game content... dicking around 10-15 maps depending on whatever i get..

lol i broke a (failed lotus corruption) a 6 link loreweave.. tht set me back like 10 exalt and ruined my fucking day...
"
andygami a écrit :
u can check out my gear

yeah super low on gem slots... for shield charge i just have fortify, no BM no faster attack (Dont feel muchdifference even with a 20/20)

im capped... 86/80/80

oh yeah for jewl slots i been using like a few 7% life 6% attack speed with shield, 12% melee damage. instead of flat damage abyssj ewels... and some of those i get a 10% allresist in the jewel too.. seems pretty decent. i feel really strong..

but im still new to the game.. so i dont know hwo to get to the end game content... dicking around 10-15 maps depending on whatever i get..

lol i broke a (failed lotus corruption) a 6 link loreweave.. tht set me back like 10 exalt and ruined my fucking day...

Endgame content is at the center of the atlas. There are T16 maps for the guardians, which you can kill for the fragment pieces and then fight Shaper. If you look up how to spread your Elder, you can fight Uber Elder there too.
Updated PoB to reflect my current planned path towards level 94. With an Elemental Weakness on hit Facebreaker, I can use Wave of Conviction on CWDT for an additional -25% fire resistance. I also plan on getting Aspect of the Spider so I'm on track for 5 million PoB DPS.

This build is going further than I ever thought it would! It started as just using a Facebreaker as leveling gear, but now it's one of the highest DPS Tectonic Slam builds on the forums. I hope everyone is enjoying their characters!

Edit:
With some additional knowledge I gained from playing my other characters and theorycrafting, 7mil+ PoB DPS is possible (9mil+ with Abyssus, but I don't like Abyssus) by using a spell to proc Elemental Overload!
Dernière édition par KiraPoE, le 9 avr. 2019 18:01:45

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires