[3.7][HC/SC]Kira's Broke Tectonic Slam Juggernaut|6.9k+ life and 1M+ DPS with 30c|Shaper & Elder

Got 2x Circle of Guilts with increased buff effect and increased physical damage. I now have about 2.5 mil DPS in PoB, on my way to a projected ~3.3 mil by the time my gems are 20/20.

Updated PoB link and added a video where the Purifier got melted after my upgrades.
Just want to say I’m a huge fan of your build. It’s so damn fun to play.

Questions : man those circle of guilts are expensive... what’s the minimum % should we even consider swapping out a ring for. And also can u post a guide on how to craft ur shield? I’m gonna need the resist if I swap out the rings for guilt

I was lucky I got a decent lorewewve for 40c and 6 linked it for like.. 100 fuse?

Can u post ur updated gear pls sensei

Can u see my gear and advise how to proceed next? Toon is titty grabber sorry for format I’m on phone waiting for Wife to do shoppingp

Dernière édition par andygami, le 29 mars 2019 09:43:45
"
andygami a écrit :
Just want to say I’m a huge fan of your build. It’s so damn fun to play.

Questions : man those circle of guilts are expensive... what’s the minimum % should we even consider swapping out a ring for. And also can u post a guide on how to craft ur shield? I’m gonna need the resist if I swap out the rings for guilt

I was lucky I got a decent lorewewve for 40c and 6 linked it for like.. 100 fuse?

Can u post ur updated gear pls sensei

Can u see my gear and advise how to proceed next? Toon is titty grabber sorry for format I’m on phone waiting for Wife to do shoppingp

I'm also on my phone right now so I can't really comment on your gear, but keep in mind that a max roll on the Circle of Guilt is 31 flat damage on top of the attack roll on the ring, and a min roll is 21. Anything above 90% should be fine. The increased physical damage % roll might actually be more important in the late game when you have a lot of flat damage already.

I'm not sure how to craft my shield to be honest, I found it on poe.trade for 2c in the first week of the league. I only got it because I needed resists, but it turns out it's better than the unique in the late game.

If you have a Loreweave, then you should look into using a rare Stygian Vise and maybe be super defensive on one of your rings. Otherwise, you'll be short on resists.

I'll post an update when I get home! The PoB link should be updated with my current gear.

Edit:
Your characters seem to be private. I can't view them.
Dernière édition par KiraPoE, le 29 mars 2019 23:32:15
sry kira, i set it to public already.

got my 2nd COG today (ones pretty bad) but yeah lacking resists.. gotta change that belt.

couple of qs:

i feel my gear is getting closed to cap 2 cogs, loreweave...
how the hell do u have 2 mil dps? my tectonic slam shows 200k dps only...

also how bad is it to put tree points into resist? - im thinking of getting those +15 to all, + 12 to all (cloth and chain, diamond skin) ... do u have a suggest lvl 100 tree ?

is takin the attack speed acendency really that good ? i drop the cant crit cant miss for it right ?

sry im asking all this, this is literally my first toon past level 10

could use some advice on my gems as well
Dernière édition par andygami, le 30 mars 2019 14:25:26
"
andygami a écrit :
sry kira, i set it to public already.

got my 2nd COG today (ones pretty bad) but yeah lacking resists.. gotta change that belt.

couple of qs:

i feel my gear is getting closed to cap 2 cogs, loreweave...
how the hell do u have 2 mil dps? my tectonic slam shows 200k dps only...

also how bad is it to put tree points into resist? - im thinking of getting those +15 to all, + 12 to all (cloth and chain, diamond skin) ... do u have a suggest lvl 100 tree ?

is takin the attack speed acendency really that good ? i drop the cant crit cant miss for it right ?

sry im asking all this, this is literally my first toon past level 10

The tooltip is only going to be around 200k, it's not an accurate measure of DPS.

It's not the worst thing ever to use passive skill points for resists, but you have to make sure you are able to make up for it in equips.

I actually recently spec'd back into Resolute Technique to see how it feels. I like the ascendancy for attack speed, but you can certainly take another one like Unrelenting to be a bit tankier.

I don't have a level 100 tree because realistically speaking, people don't get past level 94 on their characters because of how hard it is to level past 90 ~ 92-ish. This is why I stopped the build at 92. As with any guide, nothing written here is set in stone and you can feel free to adjust things to your taste and play style. What I wrote here is a depiction of the things I like.

You are right, at this point your gear progression is almost much done. There are a few suggestions I have for you, though:

1. Replace your normal jewels and low damage abyss jewels with higher damage ones. 6 ~ 6.5 flat damage gives you more damage than any other jewel you'll find. Try to get at least T3 (30+) life too. This is your biggest damage boost, I estimate about a ~20% damage boost from replacing your jewels. Example:

2. Replace your Facebreaker with one that doesn't have the Vulnerability curse on hit. You can only apply one curse so it interferes with Flammability and it doesn't give you anything. You can also upgrade to 800% damage roll for about a ~1.5% damage increase. You could also get a Flammability on hit one if you like the curse on hit.

3. 25% Lion's roar would give you a tiny bit more damage, like 0.8% kind of tiny.

4. Keep playing the game, you'll have access to 20% quality gems once they reach level 20 with the vendor recipe and that'll be a nice damage boost.

Ty Kira. Will get a 800 face breaker...

Jewels r so expensive......
Don't worry too much about it being a full 800%, the fact that you'll be about to use Flammability when you get rid of the Vulnerability on hit is the most important part.

Jewels are fairly cheap if you watch the market live, you can get 6 flat damage and 30+ life for under 10c regularly. Mine were mostly 1 to 2c.
sry to take up so much of ur time mate but i dont understand how you have 10x more damage on me on POB...

anotehr thing about flamibility vs vulnerability...

im at a stage where lightning golgem / flam doesnt come off enough.. thats why im ussing vul on hit.... thoughts?
Dernière édition par andygami, le 2 avr. 2019 00:45:04
"
andygami a écrit :
sry to take up so much of ur time mate but i dont understand how you have 10x more damage on me on POB...

anotehr thing about flamibility vs vulnerability...

im at a stage where lightning golgem / flam doesnt come off enough.. thats why im ussing vul on hit.... thoughts?

I don't have 10x more damage than you on PoB, it's a factor of less than 2. If you compare my gear to yours, I have more flat damage on jewels and I have more increased damage % on my amulet, shield, and belt. I also have 20% quality gems, which gives more increased damage.

Vulnerability makes enemies take increased physical damage, which does absolutely nothing because we only do fire damage. If you like the curse on hit play style, then go for Elemental Weakness on hit so you actually benefit from the curse.

That being said, if you ran the same gem setup as me at 20% quality, you'd have basically the same DPS as me, I just tried it in PoB. The difference is mainly from me using Flammability and have a Combustion tied to my totem.
Dernière édition par KiraPoE, le 2 avr. 2019 08:45:01
thanks for clearing up about flam...

jsut that CWDT + Flam doesnt come off enough for me.. does it for you?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires